Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

My Dick Needs Correction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dick Needs Correction (410 Views)

My Dick Needs Correction / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed / My Dick Needs A Wet Pussy Here In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dick Needs Correction by kaytrump(m): 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
Growing up with a single mother and two older twin-sisters is a pain in the ass. All three of them try to spoil me with their love and I loved the attention I got from them until I hit puberty. It was then I realized what a pain they were, sure they still loved me to death and tried to get my attention but it was me who tried to avoid them as best as I can. Hell they gave me a bonner ever time they gave me a hug. I would go jack off every time I would see my mom in her tight shirts or get a look at my sister’s bare ass while they are tanning.

My mom is a 33 year old woman who got knocked up twice in high-school, my dad left her as soon as he found that he got her pregnant again. Luckily my grand-parents took care of her and encouraged her to go to college which gave her an amazing job. She now works at a big law firm in California couple of miles away from where we live. She is 5'7 with silky blonde hair which ends at her shoulder blades. She has gorgeous blue eyes and a smile which makes my day. She has C cup breasts and a beautiful ass from going to the gym every other day.

Jamie and Katie are my older twin-sisters, unlike other sisters who usually ignore their brothers, they really love me. Jamie was 5'8 with dirty blonde hair and brown eyes, click here more story

(1) (Reply)

Man Reveals What He Did After His Date Invited 3 Of Her Friends Over / Do You know That Your Love Can Be Tested ? Learn From This... / Which Nigerian Artiste Did You Think Is Good But Is Underrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.