Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) (62007 Views)

Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Rocks Peter Obi Branded Nose Mask, Nigerians React / Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) / Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by JayPeeOham: 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
Melonismelon:

Yes... I can get you high quality branded phone covers for a better price and short delivery time.. Location is Lagos.

Get in touch on WhatsApp o 7 o l twofivetwo l & twofive
Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by OfficialWiseboy(m): 7:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
kingyakos:

Hi We can give you discount if purchase in bulk ,✅. +2348054503331

Bring the price down so we can buy as many as we can and share for people for free as campaign.
Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by OfficialWiseboy(m): 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
[Hi I'm Official Wiseboy who posted this on Twitter before it got shared here✅. For the customized pouch you can reach me on Whatsapp here 0805 450 3331 author=Opelwonder post=114222397] I will definitely buy it for my hot 6[/quote]
Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by OfficialWiseboy(m): 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
[Hi I'm Official Wiseboy who posted this on Twitter before it got shared here✅. For the customized pouch you can reach me on Whatsapp here 0805 450 3331 author=Realdon1 post=114207403]

Pls I need your contact immediately.
Link me up to the producer.
I'm so desperate bro pls[/quote]
Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by OfficialWiseboy(m): 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
[Hi I'm Official Wiseboy who posted this on Twitter before it got shared here✅. For the customized pouch you can reach me on Whatsapp here 0805 450 3331 author=Realdon1 post=114207291]

Pls my fellow OBIdient, can I get your contact to chat u on WhatsApp.
I want this for massive distribution.
[/quote]
Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by OfficialWiseboy(m): 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
[Hi I'm Official Wiseboy who posted this on Twitter before it got shared here✅. For the customized pouch you can reach me on Whatsapp here 0805 450 3331 author=Quodseverismete post=114215491]

Please I need 200 pieces of different phones ( most recently android phones) to share them out as my own quarter contribution for Peter Obi 2023. DM me urgently.[/quote]
Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by OfficialWiseboy(m): 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
[Hi I'm Official Wiseboy who posted this on Twitter before it got shared here✅.

I am the producer of the customized pouch you can reach me on Whatsapp here 0805 450 3331 author=Realdon1 post=114207403]

Pls I need your contact immediately.
Link me up to the producer.
I'm so desperate bro pls[/quote]
Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by OfficialWiseboy(m): 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2022

I am the producer of the customized pouch you can reach me on Whatsapp here 0805 450 3331 author=Quodseverismete post=114215491]

Please I need 200 pieces of different phones ( most recently android phones) to share them out as my own quarter contribution for Peter Obi 2023. DM me urgently.[/quote]
Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by OfficialWiseboy(m): 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2022

I am the producer of the customized pouch you can reach me on Whatsapp here 0805 450 3331 author=JayPeeOham post=114206177]
Hello,
Can we talk on WhatsApp please ?

Do you know how I can get supplies direct from the producer? [/quote]
Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by OfficialWiseboy(m): 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2022

I am the producer of the customized pouch you can reach me on Whatsapp here 0805 450 3331 author=kingyakos post=114220449]

Bring the price down so we can buy as many as we can and share for people for free as campaign.[/quote]
Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by JayPeeOham: 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
OfficialWiseboy:

I am the producer of the customized pouch you can reach me on Whatsapp here 0805 450 3331 author=JayPeeOham post=114206177]
Hello,
Can we talk on WhatsApp please ?

Do you know how I can get supplies direct from the producer?

... And I am GentleLion on WhatsApp... Sure you gerrit so you don't forget abourreet grin
Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
Izongdave:
He just can't lose because in any case, the effort would be of Nigerians against bad governance and those that are contented with the crumbs they receive. do you think Buhari's APC led government will ever forget the scare of EndSARS protes?

I am voting for him and I want him to win but winning for him is going to be God intervention Peter Obi is an igbo man, hausas don't mind to die or suffer till the end of this world than allowing an Igbo man to rule them and majority of the votes comes from northern Nigeria, is not going to he easy, till now many people don't even know him in the north self, he doesn't even have grassroots politicians to the work for him, that is why I said even if he lose he will try again, sometimes politics also is just a game and is a game of highest numbers.
Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
Izongdave:
He just can't lose because in any case, the effort would be of Nigerians against bad governance and those that are contented with the crumbs they receive. do you think Buhari's APC led government will ever forget the scare of EndSARS protes?

There is one thing I want u to know also, , there is nobody that will win the election next year among all the party candidates that will be as worse as Buhari, so there is hope for us next year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Residents Hail Aregbesola After Jumaat Prayers In Osun - Photos / Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists / Tough Looking Bouncers At Zahra Buhari's Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.