Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) (61994 Views)

Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Rocks Peter Obi Branded Nose Mask, Nigerians React / Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) / Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by Kaa4(m): 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
I will prefer to waste my vote on him than any of those TWO rouges!
vaca1:

You don't get it.... Win or lose we are behind him

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by akin9ja78(m): 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
If tinubu failed to enter come 2023 he must do the needful to all igbo in Lagos, because normally igbos knows this obi nor fit enter igbo haven’t done anything to earn presidency them just won divide south vote
Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by Antai123(m): 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
Peter Obi movement is for all, meanwhile, how can I get for Techno Spark Seven Pro. I need it.

Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by Realdon1(m): 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
puremaker7:
he will lose, you self you know

You are too bittered. I hate it.
Pls market ur Tinubu. But as you are giving that old man false hope, remember you will answer fr his blood if he dies at this fruitless journey of he's.
The old man was flown out to hospital tdy.

Be OBIdient and follow the moving train

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by an0daGuy: 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
puremaker7:
Obi will not come 3rd in the coming election

Yes naw undecided before nko? What’s he using 3rd to do? angry

Peter Obi of labor party is taking the 1st position cool see the soundtrack below. . .

obi chikol obi obi IN to aso rock wink

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by Nchenches: 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
Factcheck0001:
president of Biafra u mean

...meanwhile,

Tinubu is gunning for President of Oduduwa Republic.

Atiku is gunning for President of Islamic Republic of Arewa to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by puremaker7(m): 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
Realdon1:

You are too bittered. I hate it.
Pls market ur Tinubu. But as you are giving that old man false hope, remember you will answer fr his blood if he dies at this fruitless journey of he's.
The old man was flown out to hospital tdy.

Be OBIdient and follow the moving train
lol
Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by omoadeleye(m): 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
All these are just within South Easts
Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by Gaffass(m): 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
Factcheck0001:
We will soon see peter obi branded urine n shit

I wonder what will happen to all these things once he loses out

Continue to wait for him to loose out.
When he finally win, ready your Ghana must go and start trekking to God knows where.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by Tobijays: 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
Wisetrue99:

Either way, he is a winner already!

For the first time in a long time, Nigerians came together to do something together

I never thought I will ever see a day like this again in my lifetime

Peter Obi, thank you!
which Nigerians? All those people pushing for Biafra because of the hatred for Yoruba, Tinubu they all started shouting Obi4President funny enough check on Twitter trends oBi for President no dy pass 12k tweets but let them come together and show ther hate on Tinubu you go dy see 150k tweets they post more vile on Tinubu than pushing obi’s agenda. After the election una go go back to status quo
Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by Nchenches: 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
omoadeleye:

So far, Tinubu is limited to the SW. Northern politicians have joined PDP after giving Tinubu false hope with APC ticket.
Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by Nchenches: 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
Tobijays:
which Nigerians? All those people pushing for Biafra because of the hatred for Yoruba, Tinubu they all started shouting Obi4President funny enough check on Twitter trends oBi for President no dy pass 12k tweets but let them come together and show ther hate on Tinubu you go dy see 150k tweets they post more vile on Tinubu than pushing obi’s agenda. After the election una go go back to status quo

Tinubu introduced hate into the presidential contest with his refusal to recognise the fact that it's the turn of the SE Igbo to present a successor to President Buhari.

Reactions from those targeted by Tinubu's disregard for zoning of the presidency between the southern regions, are what Tinubu urchins see as hatred for Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by benheaven(m): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
Factcheck0001:

GROW UP.!! PETER WILL WIN FOR NIGERIA TO WIN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by benheaven(m): 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
Factcheck0001:

GROW UP.!! PETER WILL WIN FOR NIGERIA TO WIN
FACTCHECK BE WISE AND GROW UP!! HOW CAN YOU BE DESIRING FOR YOUR ANCESTORS TO LEAD YOU TO THE GRAVE? PETER HAS NO RIVALS IF PEOPLE LIKE YOU ÇAN BE THINKING WELL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by StainlessCup: 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
Factcheck0001:

Bruv, pls heal

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by Cruisegallow(m): 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
Tribalism123:
We go de okay last last
. Norms
Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by chrizzyace: 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
Factcheck0001:

Imagine the same thing about yourself as well , if your preferred candidate loses out. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by sirwilson(m): 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
The price is too much and the phone case is just too ugly abeg.
Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by Digmygold: 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
Factcheck0001:

Do t mind them and their Social Media President. LoL.
Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by FixxNigeria23: 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
Factcheck0001:

You are alone here

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by oguns222: 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
Factcheck0001:

You never said this when you saw Tinubu branded rice.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by oguns222: 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
Factcheck0001:
president of Biafra u mean

President of Nigeria, you tribal, religion bigot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by sokera: 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
Salvador1:
say no to tribalism.

stop this nonsense, if anything talk against Peter obi now is tribalism to you … abeg pack well … Peter Obi can’t win

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by GABRIEL6036: 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
Wisetrue99:

Either way, he is a winner already!

For the first time in a long time, Nigerians came together to do something together

I never thought I will ever see a day like this again in my lifetime

Peter Obi, thank you!
This is a revolutionary movement just like we did for that Daura man, mumumadu bugati grin cheesy in 2015. So, shall we shock them again with OBEDIENT. I REP OBI

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
The lots deceiving Peter Obi are brilliant
Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by Bigheart042(m): 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
OfoIgbo:

I think Tinubu has already beat him on this angle.

Urine and sh!t are now Tinubu mascots

Lol
Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by nkem1992: 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
akin9ja78:
If tinubu failed to enter come 2023 he must do the needful to all igbo in Lagos, because normally igbos knows this obi nor fit enter igbo haven’t done anything to earn presidency them just won divide south vote
What has Tinubu done to deserve presidency.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by elsiusgr8t(m): 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
omoadeleye:

Your pain is burning you man.... Easy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
What about me wey dey use Oxygen 1 plus.

Na only one brand pack dey?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by tiger28: 11:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
MEANWHILE ......."serious" Ppl are criss crossing the length and breadth of Nigeria, travelling to build bridges EVEN with those that lost to them during the primaries, detailing their action plans for the elections, putting together a campaign team and headquarters with major politicians from all parts of Nigeria.

I always say this , these Ppl are tooo emotional and primitive for Politics!

Today we go hear " Man get haircut with obi's face" , " new dance craze with Obi's name on it" bla bla bla...........Is THAT HOW you win elections??

By the way, who is stupid enougth to vote Igbos as President?? See how they made their region ungovernable, imagine when they come to power?

las las na 5% with all these noise!!!
Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by Lacash: 11:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Peter Obi Branded Phone Pouch Have Officially Gone On Sale!!
As Shared By A User On Twitter; https://twitter.com/OfficialWiseboy/status/1541303267166126085?t=Xiu1yhfAaTOyTkfrHtc5vQ&s=09

Such thing doesn’t win election, pls get a brain. Mitchweeeeee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Residents Hail Aregbesola After Jumaat Prayers In Osun - Photos / This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] / Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.