Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,542 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:48 AM

Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility (18508 Views)

US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles / Cyberattack: Ukraine Defence Ministry Websites, Banks/ATM Services Are Down / U.S. State Department Reportedly Hit By A Cyberattack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
grin
Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by Psalmistproject: 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
grin
Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by Jaybanky1: 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
CIA Triand in the mud�
Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by somehow: 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
OhMyG0d:
What Lithuanian did is practically "an act of war".
The goods you sanctioned were not being traded or sale in your country, rather, the goods are being transported between the Russian mainland and the Russian enclave, Kaliningrad.
It's like Canada blocking American goods at the Alaska exclave from passing through Canada to America mainland.
These EU minions like Lithuanian is playing with extermination of everything they hold dear.
Russia will "remove the gloves" if Russia choose a military-technical to solve the partial blockade, if sense doesn't prevail on their insolence towards Russia.

Just wondering what is wrong with that small local-government-population of a country. Trying to block transportation from a country to another part of her territory because you think you're?

5 Likes

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by GardenOfGod(m): 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
grin grin
ask4bk:
And na that Lithuania I bin wan go do honeymoon oh...

How I wan take de enter Facebook and nairaland for there now?

Abeg abeg, dey post trending topics wey concern us abeg
Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by redcliff: 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
Triangles1:
It seems this Russia are good in hacking, the same way they hacked in Donald T into power.

Let them hack peter obi into power.

Hack a candidate to power? Please can you tell us more about this.
Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by ledaman: 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
Triangles1:
It seems this Russia are good in hacking, the same way they hacked in Donald T into power.

I just hope you will not have B.P because of this ur obsession with Obi
Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by bigboluet(m): 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
Good news
Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by Elidrisy20: 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
Russians
Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by PericomaNwankwo: 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
Triangles1:

Mannabbgrills

1 Like

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by Emaxwell(m): 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
Walkee:
Kilnet that hacked anonymous. That was one of the funniest thing I've seen on the Internet. Imagine hacking the most popular hackers in the world cheesy

Source
Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by OhMyG0d: 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
somehow:

Just wondering what is wrong with that small local-government-population of a country. Trying to block transportation from a country to another part of her territory because you think you're?
All those European wannabe thought their Big brother in far away continent that keep pushing them to their death, will come to their rescue. They think America will risk her own mainland for any country in Western Europe.
Even those heavy weight in Western Europe are not pulling muscle like all these miniaturized minions.
Their arrogance nauseate me.

8 Likes

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by Belleful: 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
When Finland and Sweden said they will join NATO, Russia said they will attack them.
But now that Lithuania block goods from entering Russia, Russia said they will look at how the blockage will be lifted. Now they are doing cyber-attack.
Why re they afraid of attacking Lithuania militarily?
When a woman with a child on her back see a lazy person she can beat, she will say hold my child for me let me beat hell out of him or her.
But when she sees who is stronger than her, she will say, you know I'm carrying a baby on my back o. This is Russia

10 Likes

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by jimetagambo: 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
Triangles1:

grin grin grin

They should hack him a structure first

1 Like

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by jimetagambo: 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
Belleful:
When Finland and Sweden said they will join NATO, Russia said they will attack them.
But now that Lithuania block goods from entering Russia, Russia said they will look at how the blockage will be lifted. Now they are doing cyber-attack.
When a woman with a child on her back see a lazy person she can beat, she will say hold my child for me let me beat hell out of him or her.
But when she sees who is stronger than her, she will say, you know I'm carrying a baby on my back o. This is Russia
One word.

Lithuania is a NATO country.

4 Likes

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by omoyeni37: 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
Please someone should help me with something to fill my gas, i want to cook something to eat, haven't eaten since last night, 1kg is okay for me, God bless everyone.
0017893359, GTBank
Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by caracas: 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
OhMyG0d:
What Lithuanian did is practically "an act of war".
The goods you sanctioned were not being traded or sale in your country, rather, the goods are being transported between the Russian mainland and the Russian enclave, Kaliningrad.
It's like Canada blocking American goods at the Alaska exclave from passing through Canada to America mainland.
These EU minions like Lithuanian is playing with extermination of everything they hold dear.
Russia will "remove the gloves" if Russia choose a military-technical to solve the partial blockade, if sense doesn't prevail on their insolence towards Russia.
Putin is not as stupid as some of his foolish supporters , he knows Nato is looking for an excuse to declare war on his country, so he won’t even dare try a military action on Lithuania no matter the provocation….

7 Likes

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by seunny4lif(m): 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
Please, when and where did Russia said they will attack Finland and Sweden.

Post here
Belleful:

2 Likes

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by Belleful: 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
seunny4lif:
Please, when and where did Russia said they will attack Finland and Sweden.

Post here
If u have been following up, u wouldn't ask me to post it here. Google is ur girlfriend

7 Likes

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by lebest: 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2022
Mother RUSSIA

1 Like

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by Walllee: 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
post=114209028:
PEACE IS ALL WE WANT IN OUR WOLRD.

Let's make Love, not war.

See person wey want peace lol,abi Igbo people done die finish.?abeg continue if change ur animosity against the Igbo this nairaland no go sweet againoo.Lol you my guy dey make me laugh

3 Likes

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by OhMyG0d: 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
caracas:

Putin is not as stupid as some of his foolish supporters , he knows Nato is looking for an excuse to declare war on his country, so he won’t even dare try a military action on Lithuania no matter the provocation….
I noticed what you did in your first paragraph, but I won't dignify you a "mud".
Now, concerning NATO intervention or Article 5 that I know you're making reference to, not even NATO will dare intervene.
You didn't read the article well. Intervention is solely to defend and not when the member is the one originating the offense.
The ship had passed that stage you are relying on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by seunny4lif(m): 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
Belleful:

If u have been following up, u wouldn't ask me to post it here. Google is ur girlfriend
You are lying on that one
Russia never said they will attack Finland and Sweden, what Russia said was there will be consequences for Finland and Sweden not military attack.
Reason Russia will be building around 20 military bases close to Finland border and moving many different missiles to Finland border as both Finland and Russia shared around 1K KM borderline.

5 Likes

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by Ykc2(m): 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
TechCapon:
Because Russia has run out of money, man power and weapons, they've resulted in attacking old unsecured websites that even naija boys can hack and beating their stupid chest. If not they would have launched attack on Lithuania too.
Today they defaulted in their loan repayments for the first time in their history. They are bringing back old retired army people to come back and fight on the front lines because they are seriously lacking in experienced soldiers. Ukrainian soldiers are seriously slaughtering their generals and troops like animals. Russian families are now crowd-funding to help buy food and medicine for their children in the battlefield as Putin has abandoned them because no money. At this rate Russia will lose this war and that's why Putin is threatening to use nuclear weapons. That's the final straw and will lead to his shameful waterloo
naija boys can hack computer but yet they cant produce common phone battery una just dey make mouth for nothing ,if Russians hacker attacked nigeria one year nothing will be working in nigria

4 Likes

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by WATCHMANX: 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
“EU to Africa: "Don't buy fertilizer from Russia"...
Africa: "Ok then we'll make fertilizer ourselves"...
EU: "No you won't, that clashes with our 'green goals'"

5 Likes

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by Belleful: 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
seunny4lif:

You are lying on that one
Russia never said they will attack Finland and Sweden, what Russia said was there will be consequences for Finland and Sweden not military attack.
Reason Russia will be building around 20 military bases close to Finland border and moving many different missiles to Finland border as both Finland and Russia shared around 1K KM borderline.
What consequences do u think will be for Finland if not military attack?

2 Likes

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by MasterKernel: 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
OhMyG0d:
I noticed what you did in your first paragraph, but I won't dignify you a "mud".
Now, concerning NATO intervention or Article 5 that I know you're making reference to, not even NATO will dare intervene.
You didn't read the article well. Intervention is solely to defend and not when the member is the one originating the offense.
The ship had passed that stage you are relying on.

He's right. Russia will not dare touch Lithuanian. What's the offense of Ukraine, intension to join NATO, yet Russia bullied them, NATO is waiting for them to cough.

4 Likes

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by Mune: 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
TechCapon:
Because Russia has run out of money, man power and weapons, they've resulted in attacking old unsecured websites that even naija boys can hack and beating their stupid chest. If not they would have launched attack on Lithuania too.
Today they defaulted in their loan repayments for the first time in their history. They are bringing back old retired army people to come back and fight on the front lines because they are seriously lacking in experienced soldiers. Ukrainian soldiers are seriously slaughtering their generals and troops like animals. Russian families are now crowd-funding to help buy food and medicine for their children in the battlefield as Putin has abandoned them because no money. At this rate Russia will lose this war and that's why Putin is threatening to use nuclear weapons. That's the final straw and will lead to his shameful waterloo

Russia has not default, it's just paying in rouble, that's all. Russian money in billion of dollars have been frozen by the West, they should take from there

1 Like

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by seunny4lif(m): 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
Belleful:

What consequences do u think will be for Finland if not military attack?
USA said if Russia attack Ukraine, there will be consequences and the consequences are economy sanctions.
Consequences can be many things bro
When Turk shoot down Russia jet, Russia said there will be consequences and Russia sanctioned Turkey will affected Turkey economy a lot as Turkey exports billions worth of agriculture foods to Russia every year and also Russia travel to Turkey for holiday every year which accounts for billions.

Finland and Russia borders does not have Russia troops station there but now there will be.

2 Likes

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by Walkee: 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by anonymuz(m): 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
ask4bk:
And na that Lithuania I bin wan go do honeymoon oh...

How I wan take de enter Facebook and nairaland for there now?

Abeg abeg, dey post trending topics wey concern us abeg
name very nice place. I gotta a brother there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures / Israel Sacks Two Military Commanders, Reprimands One After Drone Attack Killed 7 / About 3 Million People Affected By Cyclone Idai In Mozambique – UN (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.