Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility (18506 Views)

US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles / Cyberattack: Ukraine Defence Ministry Websites, Banks/ATM Services Are Down / U.S. State Department Reportedly Hit By A Cyberattack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by adamusuleiman1: 6:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
Mune:

1. Russia has not default, it's just paying in rouble, that's all.

2. Russian money in billion of dollars have been frozen by the West, they should take from there
1. Default has occured. Primary.
2. Your point 2 Is secondary.

2 Likes

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by Elsueno: 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
cry
TechCapon:
Because Russia has run out of money, man power and weapons, they've resulted in attacking old unsecured websites that even naija boys can hack and beating their stupid chest. If not they would have launched attack on Lithuania too.
Today they defaulted in their loan repayments for the first time in their history. They are bringing back old retired army people to come back and fight on the front lines because they are seriously lacking in experienced soldiers. Ukrainian soldiers are seriously slaughtering their generals and troops like animals. Russian families are now crowd-funding to help buy food and medicine for their children in the battlefield as Putin has abandoned them because no money. At this rate Russia will lose this war and that's why Putin is threatening to use nuclear weapons. That's the final straw and will lead to his shameful waterloo

dude u don fall ma hand Woh....for d whole techcapon to be this gullible...For someone into tech stuff, ur IQ should seriously be higher than d below average dumbo...but with this take, am pretty sure 98% of Ur articles are plagiarised

5 Likes

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by GeneralPula: 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
Triangles1:
It seems this Russia are good in hacking, the same way they hacked in Donald T into power.

Let them hack peter obi into power.

Yes, Russia hackers are one of the baddest on earth..

2 Likes

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by Shascky33: 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
Dear @TechCapon
1. Anybody that paid ur sch fees should have invested the money in agbado trading.
2. Russia has earned abt $98b in oil sales and the bond interest payment is just abt $100m. So the default is an artificially created default.
3. Russia's new radical eurasian foreign policy is more focused on asia and the middle east. Their approach is helping the emergence of a bi polar world order which china and other anti western-hegemony states are pushing for so europeans are nt in the calculation.
4. 95% of donbas have fallen to the russians.
5. What you call hackers in nigeria are just a bunch of hungry thieves who prey on people's technological ignorance via social hacking.
6. Finally, you are too dumb to comment on foreign affairs. Pls u don't deserve ur username. OLODO!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by Kholar211: 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
OhMyG0d:
What Lithuanian did is practically "an act of war".
The goods you sanctioned were not being traded or sale in your country, rather, the goods are being transported between the Russian mainland and the Russian enclave, Kaliningrad.
It's like Canada blocking American goods at the Alaska exclave from passing through Canada to America mainland.
These EU minions like Lithuanian is playing with extermination of everything they hold dear.
Russia will "remove the gloves" if Russia choose a military-technical to solve the partial blockade, if sense doesn't prevail on their insolence towards Russia.
Mr know it all, Lithuania is NATO member, Russia won't try any invasion or whatsoever

2 Likes

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by somehow: 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
OhMyG0d:
All those European wannabe thought their Big brother in far away continent that keep pushing them to their death, will come to their rescue. They think America will risk her own mainland for any country in Western Europe.
Even those heavy weight in Western Europe are not pulling muscle like all these miniaturized minions.
Their arrogance nauseate me.

Obviously seeking for attention.

When a country is not known for anything, any little attention coming their way is lashed on..
Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by TechCapon(m): 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
Shascky33:
Dear @TechCapon
1. Anybody that paid ur sch fees should have invested the money in agbado trading.
2. Russia has earned abt $98b in oil sales and the bond interest payment is just abt $100m. So the default is an artificially created default.
3. Russia's new radical eurasian foreign policy is more focused on asia and the middle east. Their approach is helping the emergence of a bi polar world order which china and other anti western-hegemony states are pushing for so europeans are nt in the calculation.
5. What you call hackers in nigeria are just a bunch of hungry thieves who prey on people's technological ignorance via social hacking.
6. Finally, you are too dumb to comment on foreign affairs. Pls u don't deserve ur username. OLODO!

mumu, you can't make any comment without insulting your father. That's how you know an illiterate. Get out of my mention, I'm not the cause of your frustration

2 Likes

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by ken6488(m): 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
TechCapon:
Because Russia has run out of money, man power and weapons, they've resulted in attacking old unsecured websites that even naija boys can hack and beating their stupid chest. If not they would have launched attack on Lithuania too.
Today they defaulted in their loan repayments for the first time in their history. They are bringing back old retired army people to come back and fight on the front lines because they are seriously lacking in experienced soldiers. Ukrainian soldiers are seriously slaughtering their generals and troops like animals. Russian families are now crowd-funding to help buy food and medicine for their children in the battlefield as Putin has abandoned them because no money. At this rate Russia will lose this war and that's why Putin is threatening to use nuclear weapons. That's the final straw and will lead to his shameful waterloo
out of what exactly

Russia has the money the fools don't want to revive payment

2 Likes

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by ken6488(m): 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
adamusuleiman1:

1. Default has occured. Primary.
2. Your point 2 Is secondary.
So what will happen exactly after the default

1 Like

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by ken6488(m): 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
TechCapon:
mumu, you can't make any comment without insulting your father. That's how you know an illiterate. Get out of my mention, I'm not the cause of your frustration
Leave foreign politics you are risking your site

4 Likes

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by chigoizie7(m): 7:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
Russia might have done this one but It might interest you all to know that 9ja boys are behind some major hacks especially in the financial institutions, if you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by Horla1000: 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
BaddestQueen:
peace is never an option

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by Shascky33: 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
TechCapon:
Somebody trying 2 feel among thinks am frustrated. I'd rather be frustrated than come online and disgrace my self like you did. Infact, am proudly frustrated.

2 Likes

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by SUPERPACK: 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
Belleful:
When Finland and Sweden said they will join NATO, Russia said they will attack them.
But now that Lithuania block goods from entering Russia, Russia said they will look at how the blockage will be lifted. Now they are doing cyber-attack.
Why re they afraid of attacking Lithuania militarily?
When a woman with a child on her back see a lazy person she can beat, she will say hold my child for me let me beat hell out of him or her.
But when she sees who is stronger than her, she will say, you know I'm carrying a baby on my back o. This is Russia
he who donates his head for the breaking of a coconut will surely not partake in eating it. Whether Nato gets involved or not, any member nation that gets into a war with Russia will surely understand. Seeing what happened between Russia and nato in Syrian war i dont think Russia is moved by their 30 country alliance of a thing.

3 Likes

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by Kelvin3476: 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ordinary lithuania russia cannot nuke

1 Like

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by Gbadebo19(m): 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
OhMyG0d:
The goods you sanctioned were not being traded or sale in your country, rather, the goods are being transported between the Russian mainland and the Russian enclave, Kaliningrad.
It's like Canada blocking American goods at the Alaska exclave from passing through Canada to America mainland.
These EU minions like Lithuanian is playing with extermination of everything they hold dear.
Russia will "remove the gloves" if Russia choose a military-technical to solve the partial blockade, if sense doesn't prevail on their insolence towards Russia.
Shengbo weyrey
Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by Eagba(m): 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
SUPERPACK:
he who donates his head for the breaking of a coconut will surely not partake in eating it. Whether Nato gets involved or not, any member nation that gets into a war with Russia will surely understand. Seeing what happened between Russia and nato in Syrian war i dont think Russia is moved by their 30 country alliance of a thing.
what happened? I remember Trump light up some facilities in Syria and Russia did nothing.
Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by Oluwadare316(m): 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
Walkee:
Kilnet that hacked anonymous. That was one of the funniest thing I've seen on the Internet. Imagine hacking the most popular hackers in the world cheesy
killnet na big fish. Russia has very dangerous president and he is supported by strong people in government.

1 Like

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by akilo1: 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
OhMyG0d:
na by force to pass somebody countrY?buy some sense bro

1 Like

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by Belleful: 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Story
Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by seunny4lif(m): 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
This your coconut head cheesy cheesy
Make Russia test the nuke on BH for Nigeria, I will like to know maybe its working cheesy cheesy
Kelvin3476:
Ordinary lithuania russia cannot nuke

1 Like

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by Appleyard(m): 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
TechCapon:

Get your myopic facts right. I can see a lot of pain in your post, but sadly, war is no illusion but reality, and only the strongest and most willed prevails. So get your emotional rant aside and face the reality music. cool

First off, Russia won't take the Lithuania bait being thrown its way, but if push comes to shoves, Lithuania will bleed and nobody will blink a bat eye. If you think the US, France or Germany will go to war with Russia because of Lithuania, you will have to wait till fowl grow teeth. Moreover, you're making much ado about nothing. Any hacking group can hack anything, but such groups don't hack on the behest of their national government. Anonymous is one such group that hacks computers, including Russia's computers.

Second, your lies that Russia is bringing back old, retired people to fight just shows that you follow the lamestream media narrative line, hook and sinker. People are volunteering just like in any other place. But I don't even need to answer you on this point, I will leave you to your ignorance.

If Ukraine is slaughtering Russian Generals and soldiers as you claim, I don't know why they keep losing territories every day now. And I know you are not aware that Ukraine is planning to mobilize people with disabilities to the warfront (provided they agreed to fight) and have called European nations to repatriate Ukrainians of 18 years and above back to the country to join the army, and these are coming on the heels of a fifth time mobilization already. What does that means? I guess you know.

Lmao. Ukraine is actually the one crowd-funding to sustain its soldiers on the warfront. cool Russia is making more money since the war began, and guess who is paying that money? The ediotic collective west club of unfriendly nations who decided to sanction themselves. cool You are too emotional to see realty. Sorry. cool

Lastly, Russia did not default on its debt. They already paid the said amount in Ruble sometime ago, and if the company involved in taking the payment refused to convert it to Dollars to pay the bond holders, that is their own cup of tea. Russia don't give a dime about what Moody or some ediotic western monetary tools says.

And if you are waiting for a Russian defeat and Putin's overthrow, you can as well wait for Buhari to win third-term. Goodluck bro. cool

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by Appleyard(m): 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
Walkee:
Kilnet that hacked anonymous. That was one of the funniest thing I've seen on the Internet. Imagine hacking the most popular hackers in the world cheesy
There is so much craze in this world. cool

2 Likes

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by Appleyard(m): 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
Shascky33:
Dear @TechCapon

The guy is obviously too emotional to realize his folly and delusion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by TobiAbuja: 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
Russian threats are hilarious, and their hackers outnumbered.

1 Like

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by 9jakool: 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
OhMyG0d:
No country has the explicit right to operate within the borders of a sovereign nation. It's a privilege to use the highways and infrastructure of another nation, which is why you as a country must deploy diplomacy to work with your neighbors and reduce hostility. This is Government 101. If America invade its neighbor Mexico tomorrow and Canada closes its border with Alaska, Canada will be 100% within its rights as a sovereign nation to do so.
Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by REALretep(m): 6:39am On Jun 28, 2022
OhMyG0d:
Putin cannot try it nah. Lithuania is a NATO country. They only enforced an EU sanction, being also an EU member.
If Putin dares attack Lithuania, that will practically lead to the end of Russia. Nevertheless, I believe NATO will still respond to this cyber attack in the coming days

1 Like

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by SPAMBOX7: 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
Walkee:
Omo grin
Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by Perfectbeing(m): 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
Russia, please don't bring down Lithuania o..
Ronaldo needs a weak country to be scoring goals o.
Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by LogicBomb8: 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
Walkee:
Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by Emaxwell(m): 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility by seunny4lif(m): 11:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Power pass power cheesy cheesy
Walkee:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Israel Sacks Two Military Commanders, Reprimands One After Drone Attack Killed 7 / Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures / About 3 Million People Affected By Cyclone Idai In Mozambique – UN (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.