Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Tinubu's Campaign: A Goal To Destroy Nigeria ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Campaign: A Goal To Destroy Nigeria ? (218 Views)

Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) / Obasanjo Has More To Tell The World, His Plans To Destroy Nigeria — Coalition / “buhari Will Destroy Nigeria If We Don’t Drive Him Away” – Fayose Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Campaign: A Goal To Destroy Nigeria ? by Anticrime: 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
For an individual, who can afford to pay delegates $50,000 each during the primaries which is approximately the salary of over 1000 Nigerian youths. Think more what he can do to become the president and what will definitely happen when he eventually becomes the president. Just a free thinker. Kindly drop your comments.

Please Share:

1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: A Goal To Destroy Nigeria ? by helinues: 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
2015, una do more than this

2019 wasn't different

But in all, that loosing thing is just inevitable cos you guys are just too blind to be realistic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: A Goal To Destroy Nigeria ? by zeuss: 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
Tinubu and atiku will put live Nigerians up for sale to recoup their investment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: A Goal To Destroy Nigeria ? by agadez007(m): 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
Many Nigerians are suffering from severe amnesia,the same tinubu that brought in a failure in the person of buhari is planing to be president himself
From frying pan to fire and people are supporting him

From 2023,if Nigerians don’t do the right thing,make nobody beg me shishi cos I no go give again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: A Goal To Destroy Nigeria ? by Anticrime: 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin
agadez007:
Many Nigerians are suffering from severe amnesia,the same tinubu that brought in a failure in the person of buhari is planing to be president himself
From frying pan to fire and people are supporting him

From 2023,if Nigerians don’t do the right thing,make nobody beg me shishi cos I no go give again
Re: Tinubu's Campaign: A Goal To Destroy Nigeria ? by an0daGuy: 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
Notherners are too wicked angry Kai!

See the way their politicians and people set tilumbu up to be a total failure by pocketing half of his bank balance and allowing him win their primaries . . .

Only to watch and laugh as the whole country ridicules him on social media, National dailies and the streets cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Campaign: A Goal To Destroy Nigeria ? by Anticrime: 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
an0daGuy:
Notherners are too wicked angry Kai!

See the way their politicians and people set tilumbu up to be a total failure by pocketing half of his bank balance and allowing him win their primaries . . .

Only to watch and laugh as the whole country ridicules him on social media, National dailies and the streets cry

The Northerners can play bad politics. These people can influence anyone and you think you are taking advantage of them by calling them illiterates. I laugh those who serve the Northerners to gain favor sha...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Communal Clash: Ayade Sacks Monarch Reclaims Land. / TINUBU'S Urchins Want To Bring Yorubas In So That It Will Be Igbos Vs Yorubas / Will 2023 Election Be Special?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.