Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Will 2023 Election Be Special? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will 2023 Election Be Special? (218 Views)

Vote Comment -YES Or No.. Will The 2023 Election Be Cancelled By The PEPT? / Should The Election Be Suspended??? / Can Election Be Safe By Voting This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will 2023 Election Be Special? by chiefolododo(m): 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
I doubt, we cannot do the same thing the same way and expect a better result.

We have seen how INEC officials, security agents and touts help some political party to rig election.

We have also heard how some part of the country engage in multiple votings, underage votings etc...

If nothing like CCTV camera is put in place at polling units, strong adhere to the usage of card readers,then we are deceiving ourselves.

I pity the South that follow North to do election...it's like you opening your eyes and allowing yourself to be duped.

I rest my case
Re: Will 2023 Election Be Special? by chiefolododo(m): 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
Imagine ...
Re: Will 2023 Election Be Special? by Jones4190(m): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
I'm praying for anyone who feel so abandoned and left behind. may you know that God is with you always and will never forsake you no matter how far you have drifted, I pray for your heart and that peace finds a secure place to dwell. you are love. never forgetten.
cherished always.
Re: Will 2023 Election Be Special? by helinues: 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
Good morning, welcome to reality world

grin

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Receives National Honour In Lisbon / Lagos Assembly Members Knock Governor Sanwoolu Over Imposition Of Candidates / Lets Check If This Can Be True About Peter Obi And Rabiu Kwankwaso!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.