Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,205 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters (13775 Views)

Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal / APC Denies Plans To Replace Sanwo-olu With Abiru In 2023 / Senator Akpabio's Armed Thugs Abducted Us For 10 Hours - INEC Officers (2) (3) (4)

Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by pacesetting: 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
Don't mind him. He forgot that Tinubu was a governor in Lagos, which is a single state out of 36.

He ought to be scrutinized properly since he's coming out for the most important position in the entire country.
Reference:

You can imagine what a so called citizen is saying.
Little care or thought about what the country and its hapless citizens are going through.....
Nigerians need many, many, many, more years over hot coals for such dross to be purged from our collective psyches.
Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by casualobserver: 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Nigeria is very rich. The poverty in this country has made you think these people can't dole out $10B.
My guy, these these thieves have the money stolen from our commonwealth but they'll never use it for making our lives better because they need people to be in poverty. You can't indice a wealthy man with ₦20k, can you?
I hope you understand now. We need to get these thieves out of power so we can breathe a little fresh air for once

what Nigeria needs is a birth control policy so that low IQ parents stop giving birth to children with an even lower IQ.

Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by crowther15(m): 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
Theone123:
If this doesn't tell how desperate they are, I don't know what will.

Something on my signature for you to enjoy
If watch Shetim's interview on politics today, Channel television with Seun, you would know they are just after the power and not Nigerians. The man said with emergence of Atiku in PDP, only Bola can match him toe to toe, power for power.

Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by crowther15(m): 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
akwunomy:
No matter you tribe, religion, ethnic or whatever you believe…we should just pray for our country…I know when I was growing up…My father does business in the North…Close to Jos…people lives in relative peace…as a small boy…I can’t wait for the next holiday because I wanted to go North…lots of food…Guy…these people are great farmers…they are just good at it…they question I kept asking myself was…what went wrong…Nigeria is a great Country…I live in California and we barely see rain here but people produce a lot even in the absent of rain…Why can’t we engage in A Nigeria Project that will ensure productivity…I knew when Dollar is 22 naira…what went wrong…

It is not all about the presidency…we need to be mindful of people that manage the economy…no nation in the world is completely free from Corruption…but corruption is basically subtle and hard to detect and the impact not really that much…however, in Nigeria that is not the case…Someone…was just saying how they government was saying that they distributed over 300 million Abacha loot to millions of Nigerians…but that statement can’t be proofed….Why would you share such amount of money to people…why not invest it in at least Agriculture…or other sector and create job…

I might be ranting, or venting online…but the point…for politician to continue giving us below average services…they will always resort to division through Religion, ethnic and tribal sentiment…they won’t make their argument to be about issues that ordinary Nigerians can relate to..,

Economic growth…Job creation…Provision of Security…etc…

Why earmarking 5 trillion tax payers fund to electioneering…
These are the key issue Peter Obi was hammering on, a nation that has almost everything but nothing works. He stressed about abundance of potential in Taraba, Benue etc. We only need a leader who knows the nook and cranny of this country and also ready to serve.
Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by Eyegroup: 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Okay, now let's even take a look.

Obi supporters claim the north endorsed Tinubu but are actually working round the clock for "their own" athifku.

A northerner is still the president of this country today, yet the same northerners have "stolen" 6.5 trillion for 2023 election to be used in favour of APC. Same apc whose flagbearer is Tinubu who the north is "planning to betray".

I swear Obi supporters and ipob pigs are the same, just a change of name, same foolishness and stark illiterates. angry
Please my dear...... I know you school in cambrigde but honestly you dont want the goodnof nigeria is either your family is a apc or pdp family but think twice and wish nigeria good and voter mr peter believe me nigeria wil be resort to good once again let try okay ..forget tribal in this..i voted buhari in 2015 but see were nigeria is inn..gone to nothing

Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by HeavenShield: 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
Brethren, there is enough evidence that APC is a very demonic and Satanic party. If you love this Nigeria, do not vote either APC or PDP.
Let us help our unborn generation, let Nigeria not turn to Zimbabwe or Niger.

God bless true lovers of this nation!!
Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by macrodata(m): 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
toyinjimoh:
our votes has never been count na we are not surprised
If your votes don't count, why are they offering you incentives to vote them? Trillions for that matter!

If votes don't count, GEJ wouldn't have lost as incumbent President.
Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by Authoreety: 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
Basher8583:

So far all I see here is the desperation of PDP and LP. They are too desperate to ouster APC because of the fear of Tinubu.

My friend go and scatter your nyash on several chairs... Ur almighty tinubu has been relegated to the bottom! He is on a full speed to crash landing
Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by Basher8583: 5:54am On Jun 29, 2022
Authoreety:

My friend go and scatter your nyash on several chairs... Ur almighty tinubu has been relegated to the bottom! He is on a full speed to crash landing

Na so e pain you reach?

Gradually we are now knowing those that are desperate
Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by Ijakumo1: 5:55am On Jun 29, 2022
Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by InoGetJoy: 7:40am On Jun 29, 2022
casualobserver:

what Nigeria needs is a birth control policy so that low IQ parents stop giving birth to children with an even lower IQ.
Can you compare Nigeria's population with china or India?
I know our huge population is an issue and that's because the government isn't making effective use of the population in our advantage.
A big population=big market (though purchasing power is a problem in Nigeria's case)
My point is that we're wealthy enough to position Nigeria on the path to greatness, only if we choose good leaders. When there's sanity at the top, the entire system will function like a well-oiled machine
Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by casualobserver: 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Can you compare Nigeria's population with china or India?
I know our huge population is an issue and that's because the government isn't making effective use of the population in our advantage.
A big population=big market (though purchasing power is a problem in Nigeria's case)
My point is that we're wealthy enough to position Nigeria on the path to greatness, only if we choose good leaders. When there's sanity at the top, the entire system will function like a well-oiled machine

You are clearly too daft to realize I was telling you that if we had a population policy, it would prevent people like you being born to disturb others with daft comments!!!!

Further highlighting my point!
Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by InoGetJoy: 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
casualobserver:

You are clearly too daft to realize I was telling you that if we had a population policy, it would prevent people like you being born to disturb others with daft comments!!!!

Further highlighting my point!
You're a brain-dead imp. Where did I insult you in my original post? Can't you make intelligent conversation without resorting to petty insults or is that beyond you?
I didn't know I was even trying to discuss with a fool.
If there's going to be a population policy, it should start with people like you because, clearly someone as hopelessly stupid as you are should never be allowed to breed so you don't being more brain-dead imps into existence.
I won't honour you with any more response because clearly you have nothing to offer.

Have a good day
Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
We don't do vote buying we APC are fighting corruption.
Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by Inosky(m): 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Divide 10k or 20k they give you by 1 year(365 day), then by 4 years and tell me whether it would be enough for you in 4 years.
You will see how foolish you are for voting them, and wondering whether village people is following you.

Vote Labour party, Peter Obi, and see good changes in Nigeria.
Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by Coolgent(m): 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
Built2last:
Ok but I have a copy of it direct from an insider.

Half of our budget is scheduled for rigging.

My advice to Nigerians is collect this our collective money and shock them by voting them out.

See for yourself

I will release more damning facts when campaign starts.

The list of influencers to be paid are ready.

Will publish with their names on twitter and Facebook
Weldone.
Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by Waterbear(m): 9:24am On Jun 30, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Okay, now let's even take a look.

Obi supporters claim the north endorsed Tinubu but are actually working round the clock for "their own" athifku.

A northerner is still the president of this country today, yet the same northerners have "stolen" 6.5 trillion for 2023 election to be used in favour of APC. Same apc whose flagbearer is Tinubu who the north is "planning to betray".

I swear Obi supporters and ipob pigs are the same, just a change of name, same foolishness and stark illiterates. angry

Your mumu never reach?

Tinubu: I Will Recharge Lake Chad, Continue Exploration Works In Frontier Basins / Why Bosun Tijani's Ministerial Nomination Should Not Be Condemned / 2115 Delegates Were Accredited For PDP Convention But 2296 Voted. Really?