Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Javascript - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Javascript (1144 Views)

The Javascript Thread / Challenge For Javascript Beginners/intermidiate / After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Javascript by jurrsh(m): 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
Hello nairalanders, After completing some courses and videos on html and CSS, I have moved onto JavaScript in the past week but haven't still gotten hold of the language.. I would need recommendation of courses and videos. I'm also looking at meet with JavaScript developers too(beginner or expert). Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Javascript by captainbangz: 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
try w3schools.com
Re: Javascript by jurrsh(m): 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
Thanks...but I that's more like a documentation... I need a new video course or YouTube channel... You code JavaScript?
Re: Javascript by Csami(m): 11:48am On Jun 28, 2022
Freecodecamp

1 Like

Re: Javascript by kkins25(m): 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
I'm a beginner learning with Altschool africa... I must say, it's more confusing that python.. thanks to the brackets, curly brackets and semi columns...

funny enough it has similar skeleton, array, etc.. but kinda tuff..

Being struggling with DOm.
Re: Javascript by jurrsh(m): 6:53am On Jun 29, 2022
kkins25:
I'm a beginner learning with Altschool africa... I must say, it's more confusing that python.. thanks to the brackets, curly brackets and semi columns...

It's not easy at all...
Re: Javascript by jurrsh(m): 6:54am On Jun 29, 2022
Csami:
Freecodecamp

They didn't tackle Dom... I think the course is for DSA
Re: Javascript by Promiseduke(m): 1:42am On Jun 30, 2022
Keep pushing.. Once you get a hold of the Dom. You're set to tryout any cool ideas from tutorial guys out there. The likes of DevEd, traversy media, Pedro tech, mosh, Kyle etc
Good lucks

1 Like

Re: Javascript by Belkid01(m): 7:54am On Jun 30, 2022
1. Net Ninja
2. Travesty Media
3. Mosh
4. DevSimplified
5. Code Evolution

2 Likes

Re: Javascript by JoeCool3150(m): 10:25am On Jul 01, 2022
Please check Traversy media, net ninja code evolution especially traversy media. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Javascript by Karleb(m): 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
Nothing like best resources when it comes to this thing. If one mode of learning doesn't suit you, change it.

1 Like

Re: Javascript by jesmond3945: 10:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
kkins25:

just practice. Each object in DOM has like thousands of functions and properties. Just understand the dom that you need to make something responsive and the logic behind it. W3 schools explains it. Check their howto page.

2 Likes

Re: Javascript by kkins25(m): 1:55am On Jul 02, 2022
jesmond3945:
just practice. Each object in DOM has like thousands of functions and properties. Just understand the dom that you need to make something responsive and the logic behind it. W3 schools explains it. Check their howto page.
yes. I've even downloaded the whole w3 website for offline use.. grin grin grin
Re: Javascript by HassieMalcomson(f): 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2023
Javascript is one of my favourite programming languages because you can't only use it for frontend but it is also suitable for backend tasks. However, I don't only recommend YouTube tutorials to learn JS but you can also consider these options:

FreeCodeCamp
Khan Academy
Mozilla Development Network (MDN)
Codecademy

Similarly, you can also try reading bookings related to Javascript and coding boot camps could also be trusted options in this regard. After having basic knowledge of JS, you should start writing small codes. No doubt, you can seamlessly host these codes on GitHub and deploy them on Back4app (https://www.back4app.com/deploy-javascript-applications) to check how your JS-scripted app is looking. Hopefully, these suggestions will assist you in learning Javascript quickly.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Developer Nation Is Rewarding Developers With Cash For Taking Survey / How To Create A Screensaver With Visual Basic / 2D And 3D Perspective Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.