Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Pls State Your Experiences With Umidigi Devices - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls State Your Experiences With Umidigi Devices (1137 Views)

Umidigi Devices Users Pls Enter And State Your Experiences / Amazing Deals On All Umidigi Devices / Why You Should Not Buy Umidigi Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls State Your Experiences With Umidigi Devices by Dhevine: 8:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
I need to know more guys
Re: Pls State Your Experiences With Umidigi Devices by Iyasaburi: 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
I bought my A3S, May 2020 and I am still using it till today
Re: Pls State Your Experiences With Umidigi Devices by Dhevine: 2:05am On Jun 28, 2022
Iyasaburi:
I bought my A3S, May 2020 and I am still using it till today

I want to go for a13s or power 5s ,still trying to know which one's better�
Re: Pls State Your Experiences With Umidigi Devices by surestguy(m): 7:32am On Jun 28, 2022
My a7s screen is broken, I called the umidigi service center I was told to bring 29500 for a phone I brought 35000
Re: Pls State Your Experiences With Umidigi Devices by Dynamicbliss: 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
surestguy:
My a7s screen is broken, I called the umidigi service center I was told to bring 29500 for a phone I brought 35000

Go and buy new phone
Re: Pls State Your Experiences With Umidigi Devices by Iyasaburi: 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
Dhevine:

I want to go for a13s or power 5s ,still trying to know which one's better�

Umudigi phones are reliable. Decide on the spec you want
I would rather you go for the power series

Re: Pls State Your Experiences With Umidigi Devices by Parachoko: 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
I once used an Umdigi a7pro as my 3rd phone

Even though I hardly use the phone for any other thing except to call and chat on WhatsApp, the phone wan use hanging finish my life. I had to drop it somewhere.

That's my experience with the Umdigi a7pro
Re: Pls State Your Experiences With Umidigi Devices by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
Have not personally used it,but bought 2 of their devices for others..
The Umidigi A3S and Umidigi A11 and non have come with any complaints..
Re: Pls State Your Experiences With Umidigi Devices by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:35am On Jun 29, 2022
FlipModeSquade:
Have not personally used it,but bought 2 of their devices for others..
The Umidigi A3S and Umidigi A11 and non have come with any complaints..

Buy me 1 boss man
Re: Pls State Your Experiences With Umidigi Devices by Voldoz: 11:05am On Jun 29, 2022
Bought the A3 Pro when it launched the phone is bad now but it was my fault I slammed it against the wall multiple times during an argument but it survived later I was beaten by rain in an open field the rain the water soaked the phone up to the extent it was visible inside the screen. I tried my best and the phone tried it's own too without repair it lasted for 1month + before it succumb to the damages.

I must say the device was a tough one I used it for 2 years. People hardly believe cause it looked brand new.

1 Like

Re: Pls State Your Experiences With Umidigi Devices by Gkemz: 9:09am On Jun 30, 2022
surestguy:

The cost of shipping the screen is the reason the price is high. When buying phone consider the availability of the phone's parts and accessories.
Re: Pls State Your Experiences With Umidigi Devices by 2Ways(m): 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
Voldoz:
Bought the A3 Pro when it launched the phone is bad now but it was my fault I slammed it against the wall multiple times during an argument but it survived later I was beaten by rain in an open field the rain the water soaked the phone up to the extent it was visible inside the screen. I tried my best and the phone tried it's own too without repair it lasted for 1month + before it succumb to the damages.

I must say the device was a tough one I used it for 2 years. People hardly believe cause it looked brand new.

Is the screen still functional or it also got damaged?
Re: Pls State Your Experiences With Umidigi Devices by Clapfield: 1:58am On Jul 01, 2022
This phone is a BEAST

Urgent sales:

Umidigi Bison X10 Pro 6gb Ram 128gb Rom Rugged phone used for only two months for urgent sale.

No issues at all
No crack, No dent. I just need cash.

Price: ₦76,000.00

WhatsApp me: 08175350002
Re: Pls State Your Experiences With Umidigi Devices by teeflex23: 7:47am On Jul 01, 2022
Parachoko:
I once used an Umdigi a7pro as my 3rd phone

Even though I hardly use the phone for any other thing except to call and chat on WhatsApp, the phone wan use hanging finish my life. I had to drop it somewhere.

That's my experience with the Umdigi a7pro
abeg give me or sell am to me
Re: Pls State Your Experiences With Umidigi Devices by Rick9(m): 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
I admire that phone especially Umidigi A Series Pro Max
Re: Pls State Your Experiences With Umidigi Devices by skywalker240(m): 10:49am On Jul 02, 2022
For a start,

I know they're better than anything Tecno infinix and itel can offer

1 Like

Re: Pls State Your Experiences With Umidigi Devices by WycliffeSMB(m): 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
surestguy:

I have the A7s screen, bought it from AliExpress...its brand New!

I can sale to you at a lower price.

(1) (Reply)

Qubo Big One Replacement Screen / UK Used Phones @affordable Prices (slightly Negotiable) / Cell Wireless Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.