Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,433 members, 7,954,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:58 AM

I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. (2145 Views)

Hi Nairalanders. Pls, Help A Soul. I'm In A Need Of A Job With Accomodation And / Stephen Soleye, 21-Year-Old First Class Graduate Gets New Job With Rolls Royce / How Being Informed Got Me A Job With An International Organisation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. by Tobijays: 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lol job with accommodation and feeding grin grin grin grin
Any job that provides that will take greatly from your pay.
I rada gets a job that I determine how much I go need for both accommodation and feeding than make one employer dy comot am himself
Re: I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. by KreativesSpa: 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
Guderian:
Kreativesspa forget all this tin.people are promised good opportunities daily in overseas only for them to get there and realize the shit they've got themselves into.

Aren't people in ibadan there for you to employ.
Why should op trust you enough to leave lagos to ibadan for a job.

Try attach fb pics of website link or solid proof for your potential employee to see.

An employee is not a slave. There is an exchange of service and money here

Goodnight cool cool

Na so. Nairalanders and negativity. Look at you judging like you have knowledge of any ill i have done. I have an open-door policy that states one can leave at their free will, and can even test-run working with me just three days or a day and if not pleased can work away.

What are your own contributions to humanity? No be one day Dangote start. No matter what one does they will complain. They say people are creating churches and not creating jobs, they create jobs, they get accussed

I will use hausas going forward and keep my profits 100%. Aproko man

1 Like

Re: I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. by KreativesSpa: 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Mumu man u will inside the money and buy a small phone 3k use the rest for your transport4 and upkeep till you get paid.. But I guess your jus a lazy asshole looking for a job that is not demanding, you think people that own businesses and companies just woke up a CEO. Do you know what there went through whoes asses there had to leak.. Bastard looking for a job with accommodation instead of thinking how you will work and build a house or rent a house.. You think God is stupid.

God bless you o. I still have a high-end job. If i post the insults i get from my employers, you will be shocked what i'm still doing with such employers, but we maintain the vision
Re: I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. by nhurhetee(m): 2:54am On Jun 30, 2022
Since all this days, your quest to get 6-8 workers never complete? I noticed you are using another monicker!! What if the Dipwire monicker you dey use b4?
Also, someone accused you to be a scam with evidence and yet you didn't say anything!
Re: I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. by IyaTola: 7:32am On Jun 30, 2022
Burdenbearer:
Hi Nairalanders. Pls, help a soul. I'm in a need of a job with accomodation and feeding or allowance for feeding. I am an OND holder(Accountancy). I have little knowledge about Msword and Excel. I can be ur sales officer if u don't mind as long as it comes with accomodation, feeding and Salary. Pls, help. I'm trying all my possible best to man up but things are not just going the way i wish. Lalasticlala, Mynd44, pls, help the thread. Sapa wan finish me. I'm in Lagos.
can you handle a branch?
Re: I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. by Burdenbearer: 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
IyaTola:
can you handle a branch?
A branch of what?
Re: I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. by yrhuhfy113: 1:43am On Jan 28, 2023
Burdenbearer:
Hi Nairalanders. Pls, help a soul. I'm in a need of a job with accomodation and feeding or allowance for feeding. I am an OND holder(Accountancy). I have little knowledge about Msword and Excel. I can be ur sales officer if u don't mind as long as it comes with accomodation, feeding and Salary. Pls, help. I'm trying all my possible best to man up but things are not just going the way i wish. Lalasticlala, Mynd44, pls, help the thread. Sapa wan finish me. I'm in Lagos.

next time drop location, account details, etc.... HOW DO WE HELP WHEN WE CANT REACH YOU
Re: I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. by walex0007(m): 11:39am On Jan 29, 2023
KreativesSpa:

Thank you and God bless you. Go and check the salaries in my ads and re-evlauate your accusations. How many businesses can pay 60k per month to it's workers? If I pay a worker a starting wage of 25k cash and then feed such worker thrice daily, what do you think the real monetary value would be?

Judge less my brother.
please can you help me out am i need of job
Re: I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. by 4words: 5:57pm On Aug 03
Re: I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. by Legendguy(m): 8:16pm On Aug 03
Burdenbearer:

There is no free lunch.
If you demand all these things then you should expect much salary
Re: I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. by lacasera14(m): 9:09pm On Aug 03
Burdenbearer:
Security job it is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uba Vacancies (4 Experinced Grads) / Nicon Salary / Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.