Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Giant Sunspot Has Doubled In Size And Is Pointed Right At Earth ( Pic, Video) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Giant Sunspot Has Doubled In Size And Is Pointed Right At Earth ( Pic, Video) (39535 Views)

Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) / Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) / This Will Happen If An Astronaut Fires A Gun From The Moon Aiming At Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giant Sunspot Has Doubled In Size And Is Pointed Right At Earth ( Pic, Video) by ozegidon(m): 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
Tinubuurchin100:
Tinubu will never rule Nigeria
His name is Yekini Amuda something not Tanuba please.... that's his real name.during his time yahoo is called 419 or OBT...
Re: Giant Sunspot Has Doubled In Size And Is Pointed Right At Earth ( Pic, Video) by Alexiiydon: 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Be concerned about your life. Leave him with his. If dey o , e no fit dey o. Face your life.
That's the point I am making.
make he no Dey use him quotes collect space na watin I Dey fight for be that

1 Like

Re: Giant Sunspot Has Doubled In Size And Is Pointed Right At Earth ( Pic, Video) by GoodIsGod: 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
Alexiiydon:
make he no Dey use him quotes collect space na watin I Dey fight for be that

grin

Dem dey collect money for space booking?
If oga ṣeun dey pay pls let me know o. Na to dey book space everyday
Re: Giant Sunspot Has Doubled In Size And Is Pointed Right At Earth ( Pic, Video) by shantti(m): 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Point it to Aso Rock

I admire your consistency in trying to be wicked.
Re: Giant Sunspot Has Doubled In Size And Is Pointed Right At Earth ( Pic, Video) by HBB1(m): 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
How do you get all these News?

What words do you search google with?

Disasters about to happen in the world?

Or floods, earthquakes, fires occuring in the world?

So you spend time looking for bad news.
There you try to scare everyone with that news...
Bearer of bad news!

Just know this, there is another spirit working in you and it is not the spirit of God.

2 Likes

Re: Giant Sunspot Has Doubled In Size And Is Pointed Right At Earth ( Pic, Video) by meobizy(f): 2:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
M-class and X-class flares
These appeared in the article five times yet it was never explained what they do. Are they threats to human beings? In sci fi movies solar flares disrupt electrical equipment. If that’s the case then we have nothing to fear. One can always rebuild and repair damaged electronics. Now, if there’s a probability for cancer, we should know in order to prepare ourselves.
Re: Giant Sunspot Has Doubled In Size And Is Pointed Right At Earth ( Pic, Video) by meobizy(f): 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
The whole Earth is Crazily groaning...
I Admonish to live their lives in the Conciousness of Eternity and in the Preparation of the soonest Coming of JESUS Christ.

The RAPTURE is soooo Imminent.
Your God is dead. I killed Him.
Re: Giant Sunspot Has Doubled In Size And Is Pointed Right At Earth ( Pic, Video) by ChuksHills(m): 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Shits like this have been happening for centuries before we were all born....
Righteousness will always make it seem like Jesus is coming next week....

Oga stop spreading fear and panick among Niggars.....

Almost everything wey those scientists dey always predict no dey come to pass...

Them tell us about acid rain that year...

Till now, nothing sup..

This is how the people of the old were saying until it will come like a thief in the night. Repent now and accept Jesus Christ before it will be too late.

The Bible says the earth shall burn with fervent heat. so where do you think the heat will come from?

2 Peter 3:9-11 (KJV)

9: The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

10: But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11: Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giant Sunspot Has Doubled In Size And Is Pointed Right At Earth ( Pic, Video) by ChuksHills(m): 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
meobizy:
Your God is dead. I killed Him.

Now it has not happened why not repent from your sins and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior before it will be too late.

9: The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

10: But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11: Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giant Sunspot Has Doubled In Size And Is Pointed Right At Earth ( Pic, Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Is it that blackspot stuff on the sun that caused these: "wipe out Dinosaurs, wipe out cities, sink cities, block the sun for a whole year such that thousands of people died for lack of food, cause a global deluge e.t.c"

No it's not. I was addressing generally people's usual response here to things like these that should be taken seriously.

They always say things like "these have always happened" as if it somehow diminishes the severity of these things scientists are concerned about.

But the sunspot flares can cause serious increase In global temperatures and disrupt radio transmissions and power grids.
Re: Giant Sunspot Has Doubled In Size And Is Pointed Right At Earth ( Pic, Video) by meobizy(f): 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
ChuksHills:

Now it has not happened why not repent from your sins and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior before it will be too late.

The Bible makes for good rolling paper.
Re: Giant Sunspot Has Doubled In Size And Is Pointed Right At Earth ( Pic, Video) by VeryWickedMan: 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
shantti:

I admire your consistency in trying to be wicked.

I'm dedicated to wickedness.
Re: Giant Sunspot Has Doubled In Size And Is Pointed Right At Earth ( Pic, Video) by ChuksHills(m): 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
meobizy:
The Bible makes for good rolling paper.

The spiritual rules the earth there is nothing you can do to change it. The earth is 70% spiritual and 30% physical. I will advise you because I love you as a human being to forsake your Unrighteous ways and believe and confess Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior before it will be too late. Thank you... Best wishes to you dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giant Sunspot Has Doubled In Size And Is Pointed Right At Earth ( Pic, Video) by meobizy(f): 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
ChuksHills:

The spiritual rules the earth there is nothing you can do to change it. The earth is 70% spiritual and 30% physical. I will advise you because I love you as a human being to sake your Unrighteous ways and believe and confess Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior before it will be too late. Thank you... Best wishes to you dear
Christ is non-African. I am black. Na Sango or Olokun I suppose worship.

1 Like

Re: Giant Sunspot Has Doubled In Size And Is Pointed Right At Earth ( Pic, Video) by VulgarVulvas: 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
EMP attack on Russia imminent.

This is what this fake news is all about - to provide active deniability of a US EMP strike on Russia.

Whenever you read the news, ask yourself why are they telling me this? And what is really the motive behind this?
Re: Giant Sunspot Has Doubled In Size And Is Pointed Right At Earth ( Pic, Video) by Neoteny7: 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
Quest7777:
Abeg nothing concern us with giant sunspot for this country now. We are more concerned with getting everyone Obidient to avoid another 8 years of Suffering & Smiling.

Ah.

The black man's penchant for blissful ignorance.

And you wonder why the rest of mankind has left you in the dust.

Imagine a giant extinction-level asteroid heading towards earth for deadly impact in 2023, and Nigerians say "don't care, Obi for president 2023".

Yeah. That's how stupid you sound.
Re: Giant Sunspot Has Doubled In Size And Is Pointed Right At Earth ( Pic, Video) by Kraytur: 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
The earth is flat the sun is within the earth solar flare global warming all scam
Re: Giant Sunspot Has Doubled In Size And Is Pointed Right At Earth ( Pic, Video) by Elidrisy20: 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fire on the mountain
Re: Giant Sunspot Has Doubled In Size And Is Pointed Right At Earth ( Pic, Video) by Ipp1: 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
Really
Re: Giant Sunspot Has Doubled In Size And Is Pointed Right At Earth ( Pic, Video) by Adesina18111(m): 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fool undecided

Righteousness2:
I Admonish to live their lives in the Conciousness of Eternity and in the Preparation of the soonest Coming of JESUS Christ.

Re: Giant Sunspot Has Doubled In Size And Is Pointed Right At Earth ( Pic, Video) by Trendylove(f): 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
Please repent and give your life to Christ
There is no more time oo now is the time
Tomorrow might be too late.
There is no repentance in grave.
Re: Giant Sunspot Has Doubled In Size And Is Pointed Right At Earth ( Pic, Video) by Fortune118005(m): 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
Quest7777:
Abeg nothing concern us with giant sunspot for this country now. We are more concerned with getting everyone Obidient to avoid another 8 years of Suffering & Smiling.
Alas!
The man can come out of that cage.
Re: Giant Sunspot Has Doubled In Size And Is Pointed Right At Earth ( Pic, Video) by DevilSignature: 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
Righteousness2:

I rush in here just to check your comments

Wetin u talk say e happen?
Re: Giant Sunspot Has Doubled In Size And Is Pointed Right At Earth ( Pic, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
Anything way wan happen make it happen undecided
Re: Giant Sunspot Has Doubled In Size And Is Pointed Right At Earth ( Pic, Video) by DonroxyII: 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
Cypress042:
Real niggars avoid this kinda thread for the good of their mental healths cool

Righteousness2 Over to you sir, i know you've got something to tell us wink We all ears grin grin
Aswear Paying Attention to Solar Systems on YouTube just to understand our Existences really fvcked with Me: I learnt alot sotey I forget about My Own Communities:

Now, I just wanna enjoy Myself not thinking about Asteroids, Comets, Solar Burst, Aurora, Interstellar, Voyagers and ISS ....

I still love Astrophysics anyway:
Re: Giant Sunspot Has Doubled In Size And Is Pointed Right At Earth ( Pic, Video) by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:38am On Jun 29, 2022
When it time for world to end there will be different change in sun and moon.

Allah had said this in Quran that he use sun to set hour for the end of the world.
Re: Giant Sunspot Has Doubled In Size And Is Pointed Right At Earth ( Pic, Video) by Tundex911: 6:33am On Jun 29, 2022
Even if na this baba God won use end the world...

Are we ready?
I know Oyinbo people go find some solution
Re: Giant Sunspot Has Doubled In Size And Is Pointed Right At Earth ( Pic, Video) by Cypress042(m): 6:47am On Jun 29, 2022
DonroxyII:
Aswear Paying Attention to Solar Systems on YouTube just to understand our Existences really fvcked with Me: I learnt alot sotey I forget about My Own Communities:

Now, I just wanna enjoy Myself not thinking about Asteroids, Comets, Solar Burst, Aurora, Interstellar, Voyagers and ISS ....

I still love Astrophysics anyway:

You know the vibes man, same Here grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

China's Out-of-control Space Station Will Crash To Earth Within Months(pics) / 10 Credible Mermaid Sightings? / Gorgosaurus: 77-million-year- Old Dinosaur Skeleton Sells For $6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.