Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

I’m The Anointed Savior Of Nigeria’s Football – 46-yr-old Man - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I’m The Anointed Savior Of Nigeria’s Football – 46-yr-old Man (236 Views)

In Remembrance Of Sam Okwaraji: 5 Facts About Nigeria’s Football Martyr / Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) / I’m The Best Player In The History Of Football – Ronaldo Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m The Anointed Savior Of Nigeria’s Football – 46-yr-old Man by GrahamBrown: 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
A man identified as Okechukwu Anele has declared himself the saviour sent by God to redeem Nigeria’s football.

He said that his objective is to be the world’s best football and coach, he has been anointed to lead Nigeria forward.

Speaking with some curious people, the 46-year-old said that nobody else but him has been chosen to lead the country to greater heights.

My name is Okechukwu Anele Evangelist… I am trying to be the world’s best footballer and world’s best coach…” he said.
Watch him speak

https://www.allgistroom.com/im-the-anointed-savior-of-nigerias-football-46-yr-old-man-brags/

Re: I’m The Anointed Savior Of Nigeria’s Football – 46-yr-old Man by DispatcherLagos: 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
This is the "Tinubu" version of football.
If you are supporting tinubu's life ambition, what's wrong with Okechukwu's ambition?
Re: I’m The Anointed Savior Of Nigeria’s Football – 46-yr-old Man by deebrain(m): 2:56am On Jun 28, 2022
It is well.

(1) (Reply)

Dfhfghfgjhghrtretersdasdf / Eriksen Joins Man Utd On Free Transfer / Over 2.5 Goals, 15 Games 720 Odds For Today.for Bettingtips Follow Us On Youtub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.