Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

2023 Election: A Race Between A Grand Strategist And Tacticians. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: A Race Between A Grand Strategist And Tacticians. (634 Views)

Tight Race Between APC, LP & PDP In Kwara State (pictures) / Postponement Of Presidential Election A Coup- Donald Duke / Do We Still Have Military Planners And Tacticians In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Election: A Race Between A Grand Strategist And Tacticians. by Babastrong(m): 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
I read a comment where someone said apart from ethnicity and religion. We( tinubu's supporters) should give a reason why tinubu is prefer to peter Obi.
HERE IS MY REPLY.
Tinubu is a grand strategist while peter obi is a tactician. If you're a student of power/politics, you will opt in for a strategist. Why?
tacticians with their mechanical thinkings are heavy on ground and easier to defeat but a grand strategist dwells in troubles as though they do not exist. The only person that can solve nigeria's problems(insecurity, economics, etc) among the presidential aspirants is a grand strategist. The reason we stand on TINUBU mandate.
oya, give me a reason why you think OBI PETER is worth dying for.
Re: 2023 Election: A Race Between A Grand Strategist And Tacticians. by DispatcherLagos: 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
I guess peeing on his agbada is one of those strategies?
Re: 2023 Election: A Race Between A Grand Strategist And Tacticians. by Musty42gud: 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
The truth is that most PO"s supporters are just bittered and you matter what you say they would never change... Open just hold on to your pvc and let's wait for the d day
Re: 2023 Election: A Race Between A Grand Strategist And Tacticians. by Cypress042(m): 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
Musty42gud:
The truth is that most PO"s supporters are just bittered and you matter what you say they would never change... Open just hold on to your pvc and let's wait for the d day
Those crate of drinks are yours, no arguement grin
Re: 2023 Election: A Race Between A Grand Strategist And Tacticians. by Sammy101111(m): 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2022
Don’t post shit on my territory if God no one punish you

If you don’t know what to say shout up
Re: 2023 Election: A Race Between A Grand Strategist And Tacticians. by Sammy101111(m): 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2022
Don’t post shit on my territory if God no one punish you

If you don’t know what to say shot up
Re: 2023 Election: A Race Between A Grand Strategist And Tacticians. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
Babastrong:
I read a comment where someone said apart from ethnicity and religion. We( tinubu's supporters) should give a reason why tinubu is prefer to peter Obi.
HERE IS MY REPLY.
Tinubu is a grand strategist while peter obi is a tactician. If you're a student of power/politics, you will opt in for a strategist. Why?
tacticians with their mechanical thinkings are heavy on ground and easier to defeat but a grand strategist dwells in troubles as though they do not exist. The only person that can solve nigeria's problems(insecurity, economics, etc) among the presidential aspirants is a grand strategist. The reason we stand on TINUBU mandate.
oya, give me a reason why you think OBI PETER is worth dying for.

Wetin Atiku be?
Re: 2023 Election: A Race Between A Grand Strategist And Tacticians. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2022
Musty42gud:

We you got it wrong is the bitter part. Obi-diants are honorable and compariot Nigerians
Re: 2023 Election: A Race Between A Grand Strategist And Tacticians. by Babastrong(m): 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2022
[quote author=Thanksful post=119052060]
Wetin Atiku be? [ An army who doesn't know the enemies.]
Re: 2023 Election: A Race Between A Grand Strategist And Tacticians. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2022
[quote author=Babastrong post=119052564][/quote]

Oga you wicked.
Re: 2023 Election: A Race Between A Grand Strategist And Tacticians. by Babastrong(m): 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
[quote author=Thanksful post=119052715]
Oga you wicked.[ Lol.]

(1) (Reply)

Wike Vs Amaechi's Rivers / Breaking News!!! Yoruba And Ijaw Groups Declare Full Supports For Atiku / Presidency: How CAN Marginalized Northern Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.