Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,079 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Wike Vs Amaechi's Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Vs Amaechi's Rivers (634 Views)

RVSG Vs Amaechi: Supreme Court Says Amaechi Is Not On Trial’ / How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) / Dino Melaye Vs Amaechi At The Osasu Show Symposium (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Vs Amaechi's Rivers by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
Dirt has taken over the city, with waste management activities largely asleep. There has been almost zero employment for eight years, with pensioner groaning in grinding hunger.

People can virtually rub soot off their nostrils, and the day a commissioner of environmental wanted to hold a zoom meeting with concerned residents, Emperor Wike sack him even before the meeting held. The commissioner for health was not spared from Wike's wrath. He was walked out of a meeting of Nigerian Doctors in Rivers state, before the Governor addressed Doctors. In an ideal world the Governor's permission would not be required for a gathering of Doctors. Schools are crumbling, assassinations are on the rise. This is Wike's Rivers.
We would not talk about channeling Rivers money to sustain PDP for 8years, while Nursing a life long ambition to become President. Lets not talk about his belittling and disgracing of Uche Secondus.

Why then do people sing his praises, are we not ready for real growth and development as a Nation?

Amaechi was far more a leader in Rivers state than Wike will ever be. I was in Rivers when he rebuilt primary health centres across the state, how he employed hundred of Doctors and gave them brand new cars to motivate them. I was there when he build and rebuilt delapidated primary schools and made many of them secondary school standard in structure. Buguma was fun spot, degema was lovely. Amaechi restored peace and security. I left Habitat hotel in Choba at 3am, and was not scared to anything. I partied in GRA all night with no fear in a sight. Wike's thugs were not in the bus parks and road harrassing innocent commuters.

Nigerians will probably remain backward until we see the truth and admit it. Those who sit on Amaechi's train and sing the praises of Emperor Wike are part of the problem.

Amaechi, the lion of Ubima, is the greatest president Nigeria never had. Bless him

Your brother

PonziHater
Re: Wike Vs Amaechi's Rivers by bluatlantic: 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
sgtponzihater1:
Dirt has taken over the city, with waste management activities largely asleep. There has been almost zero employment for eight years, with pensioner groaning in grinding hunger.

People can virtually rub soot off their nostrils, and the day a commissioner of environmental wanted to hold a zoom meeting with concerned residents, Emperor Wike sack him even before the meeting held. The commissioner for health was not spared from Wike's wrath. He was walked out of a meeting of Nigerian Doctors in Rivers state, before the Governor addressed Doctors. In an ideal world the Governor's permission would not be required for a gathering of Doctors. Schools are crumbling, assassinations are on the rise. This is Wike's Rivers.
We would not talk about channeling Rivers money to sustain PDP for 8years, while Nursing a life long ambition to become President. Lets not talk about his belittling and disgracing of Uche Secondus.

Why then do people sing his praises, are we not ready for real growth and development as a Nation?

Amaechi was far more a leader in Rivers state than Wike will ever be. I was in Rivers when he rebuilt primary health centres across the state, how he employed hundred of Doctors and gave them brand new cars to motivate them. I was there when he build and rebuilt delapidated primary schools and made many of them secondary school standard in structure. Buguma was fun spot, degema was lovely. Amaechi restored peace and security. I left Habitat hotel in Choba at 3am, and was not scared to anything. I partied in GRA all night with no fear in a sight. Wike's thugs were not in the bus parks and road harrassing innocent commuters.

Nigerians will probably remain backward until we see the truth and admit it. Those who sit on Amaechi's train and sing the praises of Emperor Wike are part of the problem.

Amaechi, the lion of Ubima, is the greatest president Nigeria never had. Bless him

Your brother

PonziHater

Novatel is a World Class Executive Hotel in Lagos, Nigeria. The hotel has 284 World Class Executive Bedrooms equipped with the best customer-friendly facilities located in the heart of Lekki, Lagos. Its the best place to be if you need to relax and pamper yourself while on a business trip or holiday.

Follow us on social media
[url]facebbook.com/NOVATELHOTEL[/url]
[url]instagram.com/novatehotels[/url]
[url]novatelhotel.com[/url]

Re: Wike Vs Amaechi's Rivers by XerXers: 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
There is more to governance that physical projects
Re: Wike Vs Amaechi's Rivers by 0bjpmb: 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
XerXers:
There is more to governance that physical projects

Useless timid nsukka man. Projects like this one in enugu. cheesy

Re: Wike Vs Amaechi's Rivers by AwkaFinest: 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
This is not a question for debate. Amaechi was far a better governor than Wike.

(1) (Reply)

EDITORIAL: Nigeria Should Set Fuel At N400-N450/L And Scrap Off Subsidy / Just In: Gunmen Attack Labor Party Guber Candidate, Lasun Yusuf / See Them, Tinubu Urchins Copy And Pasting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.