Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Hello, Does Anyone Know How To Prolong The High From Weed? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hello, Does Anyone Know How To Prolong The High From Weed? (1356 Views)

UNN Student Offers Lecturer Weed In Class (Video) / How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? / ASUU Strike: No Work No Pay Policy Will Prolong Strike – Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello, Does Anyone Know How To Prolong The High From Weed? by agela1223: 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
Hello, does anyone know how to prolong the high from weed?

1 Like

Re: Hello, Does Anyone Know How To Prolong The High From Weed? by ijonpplp: 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
hmm, i also want know
Re: Hello, Does Anyone Know How To Prolong The High From Weed? by Snitch24(m): 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
agela1223:
Yeah bro
Just use nose mask mask
And breath slowly
Re: Hello, Does Anyone Know How To Prolong The High From Weed? by kingPhidel(m): 3:42am On Jun 28, 2022
no one is too far gone to come back to Jesus.

Lord Use the weed taker to take high your gospel Amen

2 Likes

Re: Hello, Does Anyone Know How To Prolong The High From Weed? by shaggy007(m): 5:03am On Jun 28, 2022
Back in the days, I do airtight smoking.

Close all sorts and windows and smoke till infinity.

That way, you breathe out weed and breath in weed.

Seems uncomfortable at first, cos of the heat, but needs getting used to.

1 Like

Re: Hello, Does Anyone Know How To Prolong The High From Weed? by Demonicus: 7:11am On Jun 28, 2022
Op smoke like 5puffs of Colorado, e go last you from morning to evening.

1 Like

Re: Hello, Does Anyone Know How To Prolong The High From Weed? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:29am On Jun 28, 2022
kingPhidel:
no one is too far gone to come back to Jesus.

Lord Use the weed taker to take high your gospel Amen
Why then did your God create the weeds in the first place...(since ya believe in his existence)? undecided

1 Like

Re: Hello, Does Anyone Know How To Prolong The High From Weed? by kingPhidel(m): 8:20am On Jun 28, 2022
grin
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why then did your God create the weeds in the first place...(since ya believe in his existence)? undecided
nigga! I condemn weed? Read again

1 Like

Re: Hello, Does Anyone Know How To Prolong The High From Weed? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:27am On Jun 28, 2022
kingPhidel:
grin nigga! I condemn weed? Read again
Then why did your God create it if it's bad? grin
Re: Hello, Does Anyone Know How To Prolong The High From Weed? by lyriclekidd(m): 8:33am On Jun 28, 2022
Demonicus:
Op smoke like 5puffs of Colorado, e go last you from morning to evening.

Na lie Colorado wey the highness go comot latest 1hr. Go smoke Meth if you dy find long lasting highness.

1 Like

Re: Hello, Does Anyone Know How To Prolong The High From Weed? by kingPhidel(m): 8:46am On Jun 28, 2022
Brether! Me no condemn ya food weedita ya with me? Jah created al things both good n bad. Me know sey soma de things are good soma bad. Ya Choose the one of em bat the gospel fi jah guan be preached through al generation. That’s mi message from Jah. grin
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then why did your God create it if it's bad? grin

4 Likes

Re: Hello, Does Anyone Know How To Prolong The High From Weed? by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:52am On Jun 28, 2022
Just let the smoke go into your brain, swallow it like spit... I will advise you go for Arizona or manikush, SK no too get highness unless you see sure plug
Re: Hello, Does Anyone Know How To Prolong The High From Weed? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:59am On Jun 28, 2022
kingPhidel:
Brether! Me no condemn ya food weedita ya with me? Jah created al things both good n bad. Me know sey soma de things are good soma bad. Ya Choose the one of em bat the gospel fi jah guan be preached through al generation. That’s mi message from Jah. grin
Yuh get no message from jah..you ongle speaking outta ignorance...you sound like smoking ganja did bad..
Re: Hello, Does Anyone Know How To Prolong The High From Weed? by kingPhidel(m): 9:03am On Jun 28, 2022
Ignorance
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yuh get no message from jah..you ongle speaking outta ignorance...you sound like smoking ganja did bad..
well, mi prayers fi ya is to keep smoking weedita till jah call di soma day. Peace Brethren

1 Like

Re: Hello, Does Anyone Know How To Prolong The High From Weed? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:04am On Jun 28, 2022
kingPhidel:
Ignorance well, mi prayers fi ya is to keep smoking weedita till jah call di soma day. Peace Brethren
Gud den yuh fos statement wasn't necessary..

1 Like

Re: Hello, Does Anyone Know How To Prolong The High From Weed? by kingPhidel(m): 9:08am On Jun 28, 2022
Ok!
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Gud den yuh fos statement wasn't necessary..
more weedita fi ya elbow.

1 Like

Re: Hello, Does Anyone Know How To Prolong The High From Weed? by Vyzz: 9:49am On Jun 28, 2022
cool

This FERNADIZISBACK OF A HUMAN SABI SPOIL THREAD EH..

He/she should be banned from commenting anywhere but agriculture section.

I have ruled

4 Likes

Re: Hello, Does Anyone Know How To Prolong The High From Weed? by Nicepoker(m): 9:53am On Jun 28, 2022
Take it to crime second first.
Re: Hello, Does Anyone Know How To Prolong The High From Weed? by dalass(f): 9:57am On Jun 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

The same way he created thorns, lions, snakes and poison. Which one do you use or play with in the listed items..

You can swim in water, but, can you swim inside fire? Yet God made them all! There is no excuse to get high. Before you found weed, you lived.... Many have gone bananas on top that thing... May God deliver all weed smokers.. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Hello, Does Anyone Know How To Prolong The High From Weed? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:04am On Jun 28, 2022
dalass:

The same way he created thorns, lions, snakes and poison. Which one do you use or play with in the listed items..

You can swim in water, but, can you swim inside fire? Yet God made them all! There is no excuse to get high. Before you found weed, you lived.... Many have gone bananas on top that thing... May God deliver all weed smokers.. Amen!
grin
Re: Hello, Does Anyone Know How To Prolong The High From Weed? by Lessonteacher(f): 10:32am On Jun 28, 2022
agela1223:
well it depends on what you mean by prolong shaa. Half a joint can keep your mind altered/high for one and half week to too weeks. Though you have to program your inner mind to sustain the highness first.
Re: Hello, Does Anyone Know How To Prolong The High From Weed? by Vilgax: 10:54am On Jun 28, 2022
agela1223:

convert your weed to edibles.

for best results, incorporate them into a dish that has a significant amount of oil in it due to the fact that THC (the psychoactive constituent of marijuana) is not water soluble but easily fixes itself to oil molecules.

your body will be able to efficiently extract the THC via your intenstines in this form.

2 Likes

Re: Hello, Does Anyone Know How To Prolong The High From Weed? by Demonicus: 11:57am On Jun 28, 2022
lyriclekidd:

Na lie Colorado wey the highness go comot latest 1hr. Go smoke Meth if you dy find long lasting highness.

My guy I get the jerkin,you dey try tell me say Colo no dey too high you again. grin

1 Like

Re: Hello, Does Anyone Know How To Prolong The High From Weed? by arthurwillia(m): 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
Photocopy the weed and smoke

1 Like

Re: Hello, Does Anyone Know How To Prolong The High From Weed? by Zazoopk(m): 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
Smoke ganja With bitter cola
Re: Hello, Does Anyone Know How To Prolong The High From Weed? by pointblank247(m): 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
Stop smoking weed, Mba
Go settle your village people, mba
Don't touch the phone after smoking. Mba
Seek psychiatric attention, mba

Now see wetin you type here

(1) (Reply)

Universities To Return To Pen And Paper Exams After Students Caught Using AI To / Forensic Certificate Course By La Plage Metaverse / Federal Poly Oko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.