Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:46 PM

Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani (55997 Views)

Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) / Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl / Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by john633(m): 11:34am On Jun 28, 2022
Anoda ashawo loading
Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by Claud01: 11:41am On Jun 28, 2022
TELL US HOW YOU GO ESCAPE AM?

Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by ify0000(m): 11:41am On Jun 28, 2022
Am beginning to believe dis lady is not stable like previously started!
Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by RosyIsBlessed: 11:59am On Jun 28, 2022
Mercy Johnson is another one living the lie. Faking happiness that's not existing.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by RosyIsBlessed: 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

Abi the man will just wake up and start beating her?!

Are you saying a man has any legit reason whatsoever to beat a woman?
Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by Preciouschinwe(f): 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
ZUBY77:

No no. My post did not blame Miss Eke.
I said she has chosen the life she wants to live, so either the man deals with it or let her be. It's like outing a bird in a cage.

I can't marry an actress. I can't marry a wife who will be out there every night in the name of shooting a movie while I am at home. I won't be able to sleep.
It doesn't matter what she does there, it's not right.
okay bro, understood.
Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by Keller20(m): 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
my condolences to the poor children, for who will take care of them
Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by rickleye: 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
christejames:
The high rate of domestic violence these days is alarming shocked shocked, our parents didn't have it rough like this even though things were not rosy for them then but they pulled through undecided...

What could be the cause of this malady now? embarassed

Could it be wokeness from either couple?
Westernization of family life that is alien to us?
Consequences of modernization?

Extended family can no longer proffer solution to any marital crisis these days because almost everyone is bereft of proper ideas on how to manage a successful family.

Well, I will never support domestic violence from either spouse, if your partner wants to steal your peace without thinking of how to resolve the crisis, please take the Emergency Exit Door. It's better to be separated as a couple than be separated by death from either spouse. angry

They had it rougher - there was just no social media to spread the awareness. Plus most of them were home managers so no husband meant no funds to take care of themselves and children.

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by Ochada01: 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
Save yourself dear name sake
Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by Wannabenz: 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
You can't make a hôe a housewife.
Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by Aguiyimba(m): 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK Pls split.. wannabe redpillers and women haters can call ya whatever they want..split so you ain't gonna end up getting killed by a monster..

Men have been hurting women since time memorial..we don't wanna wake to see ya dead..boom... victim of domestic violence..[/quote]

What if, she's not telling us the hole truth.
Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by drnoel: 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Pls split.. wannabe redpillers and women haters can call ya whatever they want..split so you ain't gonna end up getting killed by a monster..

Men have been hurting women since time memorial..we don't wanna wake to see ya dead..boom... victim of domestic violence..

There U go again. How do U know the man is a monster?
Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by drnoel: 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
christejames:
The high rate of domestic violence these days is alarming shocked shocked, our parents didn't have it rough like this even though things were not rosy for them then but they pulled through undecided...

Extended family can no longer proffer solution to any marital crisis these days because almost everyone is bereft of proper ideas on how to manage a successful family.

Well, I will never support domestic violence from either spouse, if your partner wants to steal your peace without thinking of how to resolve the crisis, please take the Emergency Exit Door. It's better to be separated as a couple than be separated by death from either spouse. angry

This is you taking unfinished story into context. Abeg take a breather and relax. Madam says she has bipolar. She could be in her manic phase

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by Humanoid01(m): 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
081087n:
Don't bring your personal life to the public, we all have our own battle
If she had kept it all to herself and become overwhelmed to the point of taking her life or attempting to, you'd have criticized her for not sharing.
Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by jclassiq(m): 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
ZUBY77:
See how she started shouting first to gather sympathy from the public.

The moment you dig deeper, you will find out this serpent is the one trying to kill the husband.

Anyway, one quick advice I want to give any sane man is this, "Don't ever in your life, dream, plan to or marry anyone who calls herself an actress.
They are all freestylers and only few are actually with anything called talent, so they make up with their bodies, what they don't have in their brains. Over 98% of them have decided the kind of lives they want to live, so it's better you let them be.

How do you close your eyes and sleep when your wife is out there with numerous young men, in the name of shooting a movie?"

Think, men think. There is nothing called" I trust my wife" nothing like that ever existed.

I'm sure it's this same insecurity that makes the horseband abusive. But my question is, if you know that down the line you would begin to get insecure and suspect your wife, then why marry her in the first place? Looking for "trophy wife." But you are not man enough to handle the things that come with marrying a trophy wife. Stoopid men!!
Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by etrange: 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
Better. They will call you names now, but if something happens to you, then will still ask "why did she remain with him?!"
Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
A man that married an Idiot would always be embarrassed like this..

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by Preciouschinwe(f): 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

I think it's the other way round and its not cool anymore....because men don't come out to complain. See this one saying she don't wanna die, while didn't she tell us her part in the whole issue. Abi the man will just wake up and start beating her?!
my dear you never can tell.
Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by WHITELIGHTER: 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
RosyIsBlessed:

Are you saying a man has any legit reason whatsoever to beat a woman?

Read my comment again pls...
Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by chiedozie198100: 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
But why r people surprised.
Her acting is always anyhow na.

She is everywhere with her acting, kolosis shows in her delivery.
Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by chiedozie198100: 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
And people are still wondering why Yul went for a second wife.
Who knows the hell he was going through with May his first wife?

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by edosignature(m): 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
The man should make sure she don't go with the children as in my opinion I don't think she can be a good & responsible mother.
Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by Machinegun91(m): 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
081087n:
Don't bring your personal life to the public, we all have our own battle
I love you now and forever

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by Ruby458(f): 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

Could it still be the bipolar syndrome still at work .. shocked

Same question I had in mind. Is she really done or it's the illness? I guess we'd never know or things may unfold soon.
Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by Mrsserene: 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
Hmm
The fear of starting over...
What will people say...
How about my children....
What if I marry someone worse....

God have mercy
Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by Sholuwa241: 3:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
christejames:

westernization of family life style is the word

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by newcommer: 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
This grandpa is obviously an abuser. Next!

ZUBY77:
See how she started shouting first to gather sympathy from the public.

The moment you dig deeper, you will find out this serpent is the one trying to kill the husband.

Anyway, one quick advice I want to give any sane man is this, "Don't ever in your life, dream, plan to or marry anyone who calls herself an actress.
They are all freestylers and only few are actually with anything called talent, so they make up with their bodies, what they don't have in their brains. Over 98% of them have decided the kind of lives they want to live, so it's better you let them be.

How do you close your eyes and sleep when your wife is out there with numerous young men, in the name of shooting a movie?"

Think, men think. There is nothing called" I trust my wife" nothing like that ever existed.
Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by ifycelebrity(f): 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
bluefilm:
After all the lies and deception and denials?

It still ended up like this?

Damn.
chai is not easy
Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by godofuck231: 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
Em for let her close shop first na , shawo still remained 3 litres for her blood

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by jimtemi1: 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
If u have money, u don't need marriage, enjoy ur life with baby mama's and affluent, when u 60yrs just marry one of them that looks homely..I can only advice u to marry if u see a girl that complement u financially n spiritualy, not all this olosho when u upgrade them to wife and they've acheived what they want the seek for divorce. After4 children u don't want to die, check her millions is breathing in her account.dont always loose the chain of a dog too often
Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by RosyIsBlessed: 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

Read my comment again pls...

Ur post is clear enough. There's no reason that justifies hitting a woman. No matter what she does, no man Is justified to hit a woman. It's better to walk away from the marriage than becoming abusive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ramsey Noah Vs Van Vicker / Olugbenga Jacobs Graduates From University (Pictures) / Is This Power Bike Too Big For Koredo Bello?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.