Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Making Daily Income Through Ecurrency Arbitrage - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Daily Income Through Ecurrency Arbitrage (503 Views)

ONICA EXCHANGE, DEALS ON ECURRENCY SUCH PAYPAL SKRILL, BOTH BUYING AND SELLING / My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing / Start Your Data/vtu Business With Just 2k And Start Making Daily Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Daily Income Through Ecurrency Arbitrage by Aflick: 7:30am On Jun 28, 2022
There are different types of Arbitrage out there. Crypto Arbitrage is one of them, Card Arbitrage is also one of them and finally, Ecurrency Arbitrage is the last one which is the bomb becos this is where I focus my attention on due to the steady daily profit I get from it.
I have decided to hold a two days tutorial on my Telegram group in order to teach those interested in learning a new way of Arbitrage that will guarantee u a steady and daily income with good profit. I will be teaching Ecurrency Arbitrage in my group and all u need isa verified Neteller account and a Binance account for this Arbitrage. You can create one if u don't have. I will be guiding everyone on this. If u are tired of searching online looking for what works and u are serious in making this daily money, then chat me up on WhatsApp so I can add u to my Telegram group where the tutorial will be taking place. If u are serious about this, I can guarantee u a daily profit of about 20k daily with just $100 capital. Don't forget u need Capital for this. Finally, THE TUTORIAL IS COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE AS I DO NOT CHARGE ANY MONEY FOR IT. SO DON'T CHAT ME UP ASKING ME HOW MUCH IS THE TEACHING BECAUSE IT'S COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE
My WhatsApp number below
+79588387937
Re: Making Daily Income Through Ecurrency Arbitrage by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:15am On Jun 28, 2022
Users remember not to buy USD or coin from someone without an escrow. There were several scams after the tutorial. Various users that claim they teach FREE arbritage.

5 Likes

Re: Making Daily Income Through Ecurrency Arbitrage by Aflick: 10:39am On Jun 28, 2022
The man above is the reason most people miss good opportunities. I wonder what does Arbitrage teaching gat to do with Crypto buying.
Re: Making Daily Income Through Ecurrency Arbitrage by dRICHMAN1: 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ok bro ... quoting you as you said
Aflick:
The man above is the reason most people miss good opportunities. I wonder what does Arbitrage teaching gat to do with Crypto buying.
Re: Making Daily Income Through Ecurrency Arbitrage by Aflick: 8:38am On Jun 29, 2022
Morning guys
Re: Making Daily Income Through Ecurrency Arbitrage by linkpius(m): 9:28am On Jun 29, 2022
Aflick:
There are different types of Arbitrage out there. Crypto Arbitrage is one of them, Card Arbitrage is also one of them and finally, Ecurrency Arbitrage is the last one which is the bomb becos this is where I focus my attention on due to the steady daily profit I get from it.
I have decided to hold a two days tutorial on my Telegram group in order to teach those interested in learning a new way of Arbitrage that will guarantee u a steady and daily income with good profit. I will be teaching Ecurrency Arbitrage in my group and all u need isa verified Neteller account and a Binance account for this Arbitrage. You can create one if u don't have. I will be guiding everyone on this. If u are tired of searching online looking for what works and u are serious in making this daily money, then chat me up on WhatsApp so I can add u to my Telegram group where the tutorial will be taking place. If u are serious about this, I can guarantee u a daily profit of about 20k daily with just $100 capital. Don't forget u need Capital for this. Finally, THE TUTORIAL IS COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE AS I DO NOT CHARGE ANY MONEY FOR IT. SO DON'T CHAT ME UP ASKING ME HOW MUCH IS THE TEACHING BECAUSE IT'S COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE
My WhatsApp number below
+79588387937
Hello Sir. How do I start?
Re: Making Daily Income Through Ecurrency Arbitrage by aremuismaeel: 9:42am On Jun 29, 2022
More details about this.. thank you

Aflick:
My WhatsApp number below
+79588387937
Re: Making Daily Income Through Ecurrency Arbitrage by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Users remember not to buy USD or coin from someone without an escrow. There were several scams after the tutorial in various users that claim they teach FREE arbritage.
If someone crawl to your DM after tutoring you, saying he has PayPal USD or coin to sell, it's a LIE. Big fraud.
Re: Making Daily Income Through Ecurrency Arbitrage by Tabbaz(m): 8:10am On Jul 11, 2022
Aflick:
My WhatsApp number below
+79588387937
thief

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Making Daily Income Through Ecurrency Arbitrage by deroc(m): 10:41am On Jul 11, 2022
Tabbaz:
thief
Unfortunately Just got scammed by him (aflick)
The guy is a rogue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Making Daily Income Through Ecurrency Arbitrage by callmemakaveli: 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2023
Aflick:
My WhatsApp number below
+79588387937
@Aflick a.k.a Damilola Popoola (Real Names) initiated a chargeback on Paypal funds two days after I sent him naira, and scammed me of $450 last year around June. I made a report here on Nairaland about it, and his details added to the Scam list.

I was surfing through the business section one afternoon, I came across a recent post the thief made inorder to lure innocent victims. I had to raise awareness, and warn others.

I believe the thief @Aflick got angry and retaliated with false allegation.

@Aflick a.k.a Damilola Popoola is crook and a petty thief

A simple search on his Moniker @Aflick and phone numbers: +79588387937, 08024025436.will expose the thief @Aflick.[/b]

MODIFIED:

Below are links of when I first called him out here;

https://www.nairaland.com/1815334/list-verified-scammers-nairaland/4#116379668

https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates/159#115283358

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Promotion / Discontinued / How I Was Scammed On Aliexpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.