Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,006 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

What Ali r.a, Hassan and Hussain Thought About the Shia - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Ali r.a, Hassan and Hussain Thought About the Shia (3636 Views)

Ashura: Weeping For Al-hussain Ibn 'ali, A Sunnah Established By The Prophet / Martyrdom Of Lady Ruqayya Bint Al-Hussain (as) / Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Ali r.a, Hassan and Hussain Thought About the Shia by vedaxcool(m): 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2011
Ali (رضّى الله عنه), Hasan (رضّى الله عنه), and Hussain (رضّى الله عنه) hated the Shia’t Ali, the people who claimed to be their followers. The Shia were barbaric, ignorant, and uneducated Beduins from Iraq (i.e. Kufa) and Egypt who were new converts to Islaam and who mixed the Deen with their pagan beliefs. They were strongly affected by Abdullah Ibn Saba, the heretic who would try convincing the Shia’t Ali that Ali (رضّى الله عنه) was divinely appointed and had powers above that of a normal human being. Ibn Saba’s followers were known as the Saba’ites, the ancestors of the modern day Shia.

Abdullah Ibn Saba knew that if Ali (رضّى الله عنه) or the Caliph found out about this cult that was forming [i.e. the Saba’ites] then the authorities would clamp down on them. So Ibn Saba taught his people to use Taqiyyah (lying to save one’s religion) and Kitman (hiding one’s faith). Due to this fact, both Ali (رضّى الله عنه) and the Caliph had a hard time figuring out who exactly were the Saba’ites. Additionally, most of Ali’s time (رضّى الله عنه) was spent in Mecca and Medinah, far away from Kufa and Egypt where the Shia’t Ali and the cultish Saba’ites were growing. It is narrated that on more than one ocassion did Ali (رضّى الله عنه) find out about a Saba’ite and either kill him or expel him. But for the most part, Abdullah Ibn Saba was successful in getting the Saba’ites to infiltrate the ranks of the Shia’t Ali.

Ali (رضّى الله عنه), Hasan (رضّى الله عنه), and Hussain (رضّى الله عنه) would soon hate the Shia’t Ali for their exaggerations, barbarism, and their cowardice on the battlefield. Ali (رضّى الله عنه), Hasan (رضّى الله عنه), and Hussain (رضّى الله عنه) hated their so-called supporters, and wished to be freed of them. These Shia would claim that they love Ahlel Bayt and yet they would continually betray and backstab Ahlel Bayt, and do things that the Ahlel Bayt forbade. Imam Jafar as-Sadiq (رضّى الله عنه) said the following about the so-called Shia:

“No one bears greater hatred towards us [the Ahlel Bayt] than those who claim to love us.” [Abdullâh al-Mâmaqânî, Miqbâs al-Hidâyah vol. 2 p. 414 (Mu’assasat Âl al-Bayt li-Ihyâ’ at-Turâth, Beirut 1991) quoting from Rijâl al-Kashshî.]

Ali condemned the Shia multiple times, and it is all recorded in the Nahjul Balagha, which the Shia consider sacred. Let us examine Sermon 34 in which Ali (رضّى الله عنه) says that his so-called supporters are not really his supporters and that he wants to be rid of them. You can also view the sermon on Al-Islam.org which is the most reliable Shia wesbite on the net.
Re: What Ali r.a, Hassan and Hussain Thought About the Shia by vedaxcool(m): 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2011
Nahjul Balagha, Sermon 34

During the fight against the people of Syria [Muawiyyah], Ali said to his Shia:

“Woe to you. I am tired of rebuking you. Do you accept this worldly life in place of the next life? Or disgrace in place of dignity? When I invite you to fight your enemy your eyes revolve as though you are in the clutches of death, and in the senselessness of last moments. My pleadings are not understood by you and you remain stunned. It is as though your hearts are affected with madness so that you do not understand. You have lost my confidence for good. Neither are you a support for me to lean upon, nor a means to honour and victory. Your example is that of the camels whose protector has disappeared, so that if they are collected from one side they disperse away from the other side.”

In the same sermon, Ali (رضّى الله عنه) also condemns the Shia for being trouble-makers and fitnah-mongerers, saying:

“By Allah, how bad are you for igniting flames of war
.”

Hasan did not trust these Shia either as they were very disloyal. In his book al-Ihtijâj, the prominent Shia author Abu Mansur at-Tabarsi has preserved the following remark of Hasan:

“By Allah, I think Muawiyyah would be better for me than these people who claim that they are my Shia.” [Abû Mansûr at-Tabarsî, al-Ihtijâj vol. 2 p. 290-291 , Mu’assasat al-A‘lamî, Beirut 1989]

Distrusting his Shia, Hasan (رضّى الله عنه) made peace with Muawiyyah (رضّى الله عنه) and gave him the Caliphate. His Shia protested at this, and Hasan’s reply (رضّى الله عنه) is preserved in the most important of the Shia books of Hadith, Al-Kafi:

“By Allah, I handed over power to him for no reason other than the fact that I could not find any supporters. Had I found supporters I would have fought him day and night until Allah decides between us. But I know the people of Kufa. I have experience of them. The bad ones of them are no good to me. They have no loyalty, nor any integrity in word or deed. They are in disagreement. They claim that their hearts are with us, but their swords are drawn against us.

(Al-Kafi, vol. 8, p.288)
Re: What Ali r.a, Hassan and Hussain Thought About the Shia by vedaxcool(m): 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2011
li (رضّى الله عنه) talked about how he knew that his supporters were really traitors. He mentions it in this next sermon.

Al-Islam.org says
“Nahjul Balagha, Sermon 4

Ali says about his Shia:

“I always apprehended from you consequences of treachery and I had seen you through in the garb of the decietful.”
source: http://www.al-islam.org/nahjul/4.htm

Let us see what Ali (رضّى الله عنه) had to say about the treachorous and cowardly Shia:

Al-Islam.org says
“Nahjul Balagha, Sermon 29

Ali says to his Shia:

“O people, your bodies are together but your desires are divergent. Your talk softens the hard stones and your action attracts your enemy towards you. You claim in your sittings that you would do this and that, but when fighting approaches, you say (to war), “turn thou away” (i.e. you flee away). If one calls you (for help) the call receives no heed. And he who deals hardly with you his heart has no solace. The excuses are amiss like that of a debtor unwilling to pay. The ignoble can not ward off oppression. Right cannot be achieved without effort. Which is the house besides this one to protect? And with which leader (Imam) would you go for fighting after me?”

“By Allah! deceived is one whom you have deceived while, by Allah! he who is successful with you receives only useless arrows. You are like broken arrows thrown over the enemy. By Allah! I am now in the position that I neither confirm your views nor hope for your support, nor challenge the enemy through you. What is the matter with you? What is your ailment? What is your cure? The other party [Muawiyyah’s Syrians] is also men of your shape (but they are so different in character). Will there be talk without action, carelessness without piety and greed in things not right?!”
source: http://www.al-islam.org/nahjul/29.htm
Re: What Ali r.a, Hassan and Hussain Thought About the Shia by vedaxcool(m): 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2011
from the above it becomes clear who the misguided ones are, it again exposes why Shiasm has become synonymous with polytheism and Hypocrisy. If Ali was to hear the evil associated with him, he will definitely Curse every living and dead Shia in existence. Alhamdulilah, evidence has been provided from their own books, What is more funny is the fact that an individual even denies every book that contradicts his fantasy, when you read from an erudite shia scholar says Uthman r.a married Ali's r.a daughter, a nobody in shiasm simply prefers denying the truth. Yet the truth has been presented to you, when I see the behavior of this individual, i simply say, Only ALLAH can give guidance, if ALLAH has placed a seal unto ones heart, none can remove it. The typical methodology of Shias has been to search for disagreements amongst sahabas and then "prove" they were sworn enemies, Indeed If ALLAH takes light from an individual none can restore it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Those Who Don't Believe In Existence Of God, Watch..... / Call For Prayer (adhan) / Allah And His Beautiful Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.