Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

For Those Who Don't Believe In Existence Of God, Watch..... - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / For Those Who Don't Believe In Existence Of God, Watch..... (3637 Views)

The "Fingerprints" Of GOD / Sanctity Of Masjid & Essence Of Human Existence. / How Authentic Is Hadith "I leave amongst you...The Book of God and my sunnah"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Who Don't Believe In Existence Of God, Watch..... by desperatem(m): 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2012
For those who don't believe in existence of God and those who said islam is not the way. Read and watch this.

A man died at darocha street, moshilashi alhaja, agege on tuesday, as a muslim he was taken to jafojo cemetery immediately, after the man was buried the amazing thing happened

An image of sheik Ibrahim Inyas surfaced on the wall just beyond the grave, people were shocked, a man sat on the floor and started shouting, Allah, allah!

Before they arrive the dead man's house at darocha street, another image of sheik inyas showed on the wall again, the image is there up till now though its receding on the wall now but you can still see it barely, especially at night, it glows

I saw it myself this is not a super stroy! I even collect the video of the cemetery on my fone but i dunno how to post videos on NL sad and i also snap the one on the dead man's wall. Its on my camera. Wow God is great!

2 Likes

Re: For Those Who Don't Believe In Existence Of God, Watch..... by Ptolomeus(m): 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2012
desperatem: For those who don't believe in existence of God and those who said islam is not the way. Read and watch this.

A man died at darocha street, moshilashi alhaja, agege on tuesday, as a muslim he was taken to jafojo cemetery immediately, after the man was buried the amazing thing happened

An image of sheik Ibrahim Inyas surfaced on the wall just beyond the grave, people were shocked, a man sat on the floor and started shouting, Allah, allah!

Before they arrive the dead man's house at darocha street, another image of sheik inyas showed on the wall again, the image is there up till now though its receding on the wall now but you can still see it barely, especially at night, it glows

I saw it myself this is not a super stroy! I even collect the video of the cemetery on my fone but i dunno how to post videos on NL sad and i also snap the one on the dead man's wall. Its on my camera. Wow God is great!
You are saying that perhaps there was a miracle?
A miracle would be that the dead back to life ...
Images appear on the walls, in my opinion is really stupid.
I do not think god, allah or Magoya waste time on that.
regards,

2 Likes

Re: For Those Who Don't Believe In Existence Of God, Watch..... by desperatem(m): 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2012
^^“What are you insinuating?
Re: For Those Who Don't Believe In Existence Of God, Watch..... by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 20, 2012
Ptolomeus:
You are saying that perhaps there was a miracle?
A miracle would be that the dead back to life ...
Images appear on the walls, in my opinion is really stupid.
I do not think god, allah or Magoya waste time on that.
regards,
agreed.
I think you broke some rules mohammed.
PS iblis was an angel. And magic can...
Re: For Those Who Don't Believe In Existence Of God, Watch..... by usmanktg2(m): 7:33am On Feb 11, 2013
Allahu Akbar,
That is MAULANA SHAYKHAL ISLAM, Shaykh Ibrahim Inyasss.

Fa inna khududi lil anaami sa'aadatun, Falam yashqa yaumin man ra'aani wa khaddiya.
This is the best post i have read in my 4 years as a nairalander.
Re: For Those Who Don't Believe In Existence Of God, Watch..... by akaazua(m): 8:52am On Feb 11, 2013
Do you know what it means to sacrifice? Read this statement by a young African pastor.
Found among his papers in Zimbabwe after he was martyred

I'm a part of the fellowship of the unashamed. The die has been cast. I have stepped over the line. The decision has been made. I'm a disciple of His and I won't look back, let up, slow down, back away, or be still.
My past is redeemed. ...My present makes sense. My future is secure. I'm done and finished with low living, sight walking, small planning, smooth knees, colorless dreams, tamed visions, mundane talking, cheap living, and dwarfed goals.
I no longer need preeminence, prosperity, position, promotions, plaudits, or popularity. I don't have to be right, or first, or tops, or recognized, or praised, or rewarded. I live by faith, lean on His presence, walk by patience, lift by prayer, and labor by Holy Spirit power.
My face is set. My gait is fast. My goal is heaven. My road may be narrow, my way rough, my companions few, but my guide is reliable and my mission is clear.
I will not be bought, compromised, detoured, lured away, turned back, deluded or delayed.
I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice or hesitate in the presence of the adversary. I will not negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity, or meander in the maze of mediocrity.
I won't give up, shut up, or let up until I have stayed up, stored up, prayed up, paid up, and preached up for the cause of Christ.
I am a disciple of Jesus. I must give until I drop, preach until all know, and work until He comes. And when He does come for His own, He'll have no problems recognizing me. My colors will be clear!

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Don't Believe In Existence Of God, Watch..... by Ozegbe(m): 11:41am On Feb 11, 2013
desperatem: For those who don't believe in existence of God and those who said islam is not the way. Read and watch this.

in other words, Islam the religion of peace is the one true religion?
Re: For Those Who Don't Believe In Existence Of God, Watch..... by ooman(m): 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2013
WHERE ARE THE PICTURES AND VIDEOS?
Re: For Those Who Don't Believe In Existence Of God, Watch..... by onetrack(m): 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2013
A lot of people have seen Jesus appearing on toasted bread, Mary appearing as a water stain, and the Flying Spaghetti Monster appearing in people's boiling water when pasta is placed inside. What is your point again?
Re: For Those Who Don't Believe In Existence Of God, Watch..... by ooman(m): 4:40pm On Feb 11, 2013
onetrack: A lot of people have seen Jesus appearing on toasted bread, Mary appearing as a water stain, and the Flying Spaghetti Monster appearing in people's boiling water when pasta is placed inside. What is your point again?

grin grin grin
Re: For Those Who Don't Believe In Existence Of God, Watch..... by ooman(m): 4:41pm On Feb 11, 2013
onetrack: A lot of people have seen Jesus appearing on toasted bread, Mary appearing as a water stain, and the Flying Spaghetti Monster appearing in people's boiling water when pasta is placed inside. What is your point again?

I saw the flying spagetti this morning in my pot of stew
Re: For Those Who Don't Believe In Existence Of God, Watch..... by deols(f): 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2013
Subhanallah!

I wonder where these tales are coming from?

(1) (Reply)

What Ali r.a, Hassan and Hussain Thought About the Shia / Do Not Wish For The Things Which Allah Has Made Some Others To Excel In / Allah And His Beautiful Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.