Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Flashback: Police Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flashback: Police Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains (822 Views)

COVID-19: Police Arrest Pretty Mike For Cubana Club Operations / Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) / Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flashback: Police Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by MalcoImX: 8:37am On Jun 28, 2022
30-year-old club owner, Mike Eze-Nwalie Nwogu popularly known as ‘Pretty Mike’, has been arrested for dehumanizing young girls by turning them into human puppies with chains round their necks.

Pretty Mike was arrested on Wednesday by the police on the orders of the Lagos state government after his photos with girls on dog chains went viral..

Police say PrettyMike cooperated with them, gave them useful statement and was released after signing an undertaking to desist from putting any woman or man on a leash to dehumanize them..

His undertaking read:

'I, Mike Eze Nwalie, do hereby undertake to stop whatever act of putting girls on a leash or any other degrading treatment to ladies and guys..
I am aware that such act offends the State of Lagos and if I repeat it again, there will be a legal act towards me..
I undertake to issue a letter of apology to the public effective tomorrow on all my social media platforms'.

Speaking on the matter, the State’s Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, Mr. Adeniji Kazeem said the State Government will not tolerate any anti-social behavior that attempt to dehumanize any citizen in the State. .

Kazeem restated the government’s determination to prosecute any individual or group of persons who violate any law of the State under any guise. “The Lagos State Government is committed to the protection of the rights of all citizens including children, women and all the vulnerable persons in the State,” Kazeem said.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/ambode-arrests-pretty-mike-girls-dog-chains.html

First picture shows Pretty Mike at the police station.

lalasticlala

Re: Flashback: Police Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Cypress042(m): 8:44am On Jun 28, 2022
Wow, What human do to each other angry

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Police Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Hamziyah(m): 8:59am On Jun 28, 2022
There is no doubt many are mad but few are roaming.

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Police Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 28, 2022
While some may argue that the ladies freely and willingly gave consent for such it is easy to see that this could become a trend as with other absurd things. And in a situation where a person is incapable of making sound and sane decisions(like declining to be used as a symbol of slavery or subjection or any form of dehumanization which might bring to question their sabity) it is the duty of constituted authority to act or decide for such individuals by banning or outrightly punishing anyone who engages in such acts.

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Police Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by MalcoImX: 9:34am On Jun 28, 2022
Pretty Mike's latest acts of parading girls indecently should be treated as a public nuisance and be dealt with legally. He should be punished, banned from Lagos or sent to jail as he didn't learn any lessons.
Re: Flashback: Police Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Deborah98(f): 9:46am On Jun 28, 2022
He still didn't learn any lesson from that punishment. Rather he grew from bad to worst and to a public nuisance who portrays women as objects of slavery and servitude.

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Police Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by TheWolfen(m): 10:22am On Jun 28, 2022
Thank God.

(1) (Reply)

“I Did It For Love” – Woman Who Left City To Live With Her Husband In A Slum Say / Comedian I Go Save Undergoes Hair Transplant / Meet 16 Years Old Nigerian Millionaire Tech Guru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.