Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

2023: We Will Kneel, Beg Wike Not To Dump Our Party – PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: We Will Kneel, Beg Wike Not To Dump Our Party – PDP (25829 Views)

Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu / PDP Will Beg Wike, We Have Made Mistakes - Governor Udom / Don’t Let ‘hunger Virus’ Kill Us, Residents Beg Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: We Will Kneel, Beg Wike Not To Dump Our Party – PDP by gido2017: 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
peepydelano:
Wike is not an important political figure, I just wonder why the hype .His exit won’t make any significant change or have much effect on pdp in general. Let him go and Ofcourse it will be the end of his political career. He’s from the minority and as such has no voice.

Your hatred and bigotry for Wike has kept you blind from the realities on ground. PDP can't win any election without Wike �.e go shock you

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Will Kneel, Beg Wike Not To Dump Our Party – PDP by naikeboy(m): 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
The fear of wike....
Re: 2023: We Will Kneel, Beg Wike Not To Dump Our Party – PDP by Cromagnon: 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
peepydelano:
Wike is not an important political figure, I just wonder why the hype .His exit won’t make any significant change or have much effect on pdp in general. Let him go and Ofcourse it will be the end of his political career. He’s from the minority and as such has no voice.
He is Pdp source of funding

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Will Kneel, Beg Wike Not To Dump Our Party – PDP by dragunov: 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
seunmsg:
No amount of begging will change Wike’s mind. They’ve disgraced him enough. He should stay behind and work against the presidential candidate of the party. After election, he can then decamp to APC.

Wike de confide in you? This way you just make sweeping statements on this forum like you have a crystal ball is Soo perturbing. Your mental health needs to be examined o.
Re: 2023: We Will Kneel, Beg Wike Not To Dump Our Party – PDP by Gentlevip: 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ayade already in Apc, Delta likely for Omo Agege, and Wike the Tinubu of Pdp now leaving. It means Pdp is finally reduced to skeleton
Re: 2023: We Will Kneel, Beg Wike Not To Dump Our Party – PDP by Okwyjesus(m): 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
peepydelano:

His pocket!

Is what they are interested in - POS AFRICA ni
Re: 2023: We Will Kneel, Beg Wike Not To Dump Our Party – PDP by Bwisewiturvote: 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
PAWG:

You sound like Nigerian pastors, must you guilt-trip them into doing your bidding? You're no different from the audience you're targeting

This is not a matter of targeting an audience
It's an issue of helping to saving a sinking ship...
It's a matter of getting it right, doing the right at the right time...
It's an issue of revolution
It's an issue of waking up from sleep
A matter of not testing run the next 8 years of our lives with something or whom we are not certain or can even be worse.

Am saying this, so that you can also tell others... Let love lead

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Will Kneel, Beg Wike Not To Dump Our Party – PDP by Abelino(m): 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
Just imagine your poor political analysis. Gov Wike is a great asset to PDP and also one of the major Financier.
peepydelano:
Re: 2023: We Will Kneel, Beg Wike Not To Dump Our Party – PDP by Bwisewiturvote: 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
adedehinbo:
what if they re campaigning with the right information and projects truly carried out by the candidates,are they also affected by your curse?

I don't think so
Let's deal with our concious when accepting rewards in Advance for job not yet done.

Trust me, non of theses politicians would pay you without asking you perhaps propelling you to falsify documents or counter attack whom they perceived to be a threat to their ambition.

Good products markets itself they said
Re: 2023: We Will Kneel, Beg Wike Not To Dump Our Party – PDP by Etimemy: 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
peepydelano:
What make you feel he's from minority,River state alone have bluk votes.
Re: 2023: We Will Kneel, Beg Wike Not To Dump Our Party – PDP by Bwisewiturvote: 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
zionstaar75:
do people really collect money?30k for that matter. It can only buy me airtime and data,well what do I know?

Yea, they promised them a Federal job in any of their choice in addition to the 30k monthly.

Some of the fools were dreaming to work with cbn, nnpc, firs, lng etc I am sure they are wiser now
Re: 2023: We Will Kneel, Beg Wike Not To Dump Our Party – PDP by deji17: 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
PDP needs Rovers and Delta state money to share during election. All to receive wotowoto comes 2023. Waste of time and resources.
Re: 2023: We Will Kneel, Beg Wike Not To Dump Our Party – PDP by GEEBITE: 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
What does a two term givernor of the most volatile state in the SE knows about governance?
Have you tried to be an Admin of a WhatsApp group first?
Tareq1105:
What does Obi know about governance?

Governance is not about deceits, pretence or lies which are the traits of Obi. They said he was jogging to keep fit. What does that mean? Does he have to bring that to social media space? Nonsense. That's the deceits we're talking about. Very childish. Most rich men, in fact 90% of them, don't joke with body exercises. They know the importance. You think Tinubu doesn't do body exercises? You think Buhari doesn't do? Don't you see Obasanjo doing it? You think our billionaires want to die? I tell you they honour their body exercises period more than you. You go to Canaanland in Lagos to watch Bishop Oyedepo playing Tennis twice a week. He doesn't joke with his Tennis schedule. I hope you're not waiting to see him posting it on social media. Last month we saw Atiku playing ball in his compound. Dino Melaye, of all people, posted it. While Dino was busy posting it, we confirmed on social media space that Atiku was in Germany for medical tourism. So, Dino was actually trying to divert people attention from the fact that Atiku was in Germany for medical tourism. We need to stop these deceits. What is important is what you have in your head and heart as solutions to our collective challenges after all American President Roosevelt, the father of modern America, ruled America on wheel chair for years. Last time Obi travelled to Egypt on Economy tickets and sycophants were making noise on social media. Who's deceiving who here? Obi by all standard, is a confirmed 'pretending' billionaire.
Re: 2023: We Will Kneel, Beg Wike Not To Dump Our Party – PDP by freshpzy1(m): 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
Bwisewiturvote:
If you are paid to support any candidate online
To deceive, confuse, enforce and fight people online
That is bribery and corruption...you are part of the reason why this nation has refuse to progress because of a plate of porridge yam.

My prayer is that the sickness, diseases, havoc, atrocities that has ever happened to Nigeria/Nigerians in the past years...may it come upon you, your immediate family, extended family and entire generation. You shall never go Scott free

You are free from this curse if you are willingly campaigning for your choice of candidate online free of charge...

Ask all those who collected bribe, laptop and 30k per month to deceive the masses with false news, documents, photos etc
They all partaked in the after effects then it was too late
They have come again to offer you a token and jobs afterwards...you are no different from the thugs and hire assassins they utilise to achieve their evil dreams.

Say no today and be free for forever

30k pet month

You are obviously a paid agent too

If not...... You no go reason like that
Re: 2023: We Will Kneel, Beg Wike Not To Dump Our Party – PDP by lagosrd: 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
peepydelano:

Keep your comment. And stop pulling others down. He is the most important person in that equation for now.

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Will Kneel, Beg Wike Not To Dump Our Party – PDP by fortunez1(m): 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
peepydelano:
You are just as dumb

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Will Kneel, Beg Wike Not To Dump Our Party – PDP by Bwisewiturvote: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
freshpzy1:

30k pet month

Paid to tell you not to stop collecting money?
Or paid to discourage you from collecting bribe?
Yea right, it's obvious you are struggling with your guilty conscience nothwithstanding there is still enough time to turn around and do the right thing
Re: 2023: We Will Kneel, Beg Wike Not To Dump Our Party – PDP by Bwisewiturvote: 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
[quote author=freshpzy1 post=114235935]

30k pet month

Paid to tell you not to stop collecting money?
Or paid to discourage you from collecting bribe?
Yea right, it's obvious you are struggling with your guilty conscience nothwithstanding there is still enough time to turn around and do the right thing
Re: 2023: We Will Kneel, Beg Wike Not To Dump Our Party – PDP by fortunez1(m): 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
Atiku will understand the importance of Wike which he gambled against , since he forgot that Okowa is just like a protege .
Obi will win, but Bat will hijack the results except 9ja youths stands and defend their votes for Obi then Atiku will come 3rd with a very little vote. #savedatetoday
Re: 2023: We Will Kneel, Beg Wike Not To Dump Our Party – PDP by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
peepydelano:

Person say them go kneel you say he is not important lol, you know pass them ooh, wahala for this life, all knowing gods ����, I greet Una.

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Will Kneel, Beg Wike Not To Dump Our Party – PDP by lexyclasy: 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
peepydelano:
He is not but your APC Presidential aspirant Dave Umahi went begging to join evil party,
Re: 2023: We Will Kneel, Beg Wike Not To Dump Our Party – PDP by PapaFejiro: 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
Are you now saying you are wiser than Walid Jibrin and the entire PDP leaders?
peepydelano:

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Will Kneel, Beg Wike Not To Dump Our Party – PDP by Sniper101(m): 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
If I were Wike, I wouldn't leave PDP
But come next year, aside state's funds, I'll even use my personal money to ensure that PDP losses out in 2023 Presidential Elections.

At this point, Wike should just work from behind the scenes to ensure that LP garners massive votes in the South south, or in Rivers state atleast.
Re: 2023: We Will Kneel, Beg Wike Not To Dump Our Party – PDP by OCHKESTINE(m): 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
peepydelano:

You actually have no clue what u are saying.

Wike has been the financial backbone of PDP in the last 7 years NOT Atiku.

He is a party man, people like that are not many. He dares to go against anyone when he deems fit.

He outspent Atiku in the concluded primaries and almost beat the north to their game.

The entire Kano delegate didn't only vote for him but came into primaries with Wike inscribed on their caps.

Give respect to whom it is due.
Anywhere Wike goes, he will be a force!.

Minority my foot!
Someone that almost clinched Presidential ticket in the middle of Northerners despite lacking the support of his southern brothers.
Re: 2023: We Will Kneel, Beg Wike Not To Dump Our Party – PDP by Fuby85(m): 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
peepydelano:

Can u hear urself....?
He is not important yet they want to beg him...
Rivers State gives block votes like Lag, Kano etc so they need him more.
Despite south south is a minority, Wike is a force...... It was out of fear and ignorant that Atiku choose Okowa over Wike.
Wike is the only governor that single handedly carried PDP when everyone left; single handedly install and remove a party chairman, which in turn becomes his undoing.

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Will Kneel, Beg Wike Not To Dump Our Party – PDP by EzekielAkins: 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
peepydelano:
Oga shut up n stop speaking from ur anus ��‍♂️
Re: 2023: We Will Kneel, Beg Wike Not To Dump Our Party – PDP by TellMeTheTruth(m): 12:29am On Jun 29, 2022
peepydelano:

Stay there and be deceiving yourself, for your info, Rivers State is the wealthiest state being controlled by the PDP so they need his state's spending power if they want to match the APC during the electioneering period

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Retired Military Officers Block Defence Headquarters Over Unpaid Allowances / Obaseki Sacks Sabina Chikere, Shaibu’s Sister-In-Law Amid Feud With Deputy / Nollywood Actors, Actresses Go On Campaign Drive For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.