Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku (27213 Views)

PDP Threatens Sanctions As G-5 Governors Meet Tinubu In UK / PDP Threatens To Pull Out Of Peace Accord Over El-rufai’s Comment, Police / Soyinka To Expose Obasanjo, The 'Most Hypocritical' Former Leader In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by Royalty83(m): 11:25am On Jun 28, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
That Ethnic Jingoist Walid Jibrin together with Atiku and the Southern Saboteur Okowa robbed the south of its entitlement and thinks kneeling to Wike will solve anything, the shocker is waiting for them in 2023

We in the South-South are voting Tinubu enmass. Our leaders like the Prime minister of Warri Kingdom, Ayiri Emani, ROTIMI Amaechi, Chief Festus Keyamo, Pastor Orubebe, Timpreye Silva, Goodwill Akabio etc will advice is accordingly but it is like Asiwaju BOLA AHMED TINUBU..
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by Nsonaso(m): 11:25am On Jun 28, 2022
They
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by Creamypie(m): 11:25am On Jun 28, 2022
Yeye
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by legendarystar: 11:26am On Jun 28, 2022
Sharp sharp

Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by Observer007(m): 11:26am On Jun 28, 2022

It's not surprising that a so-called heavyweight party like the PDP that ruled for many years are helping certain privileged members keep "secrets" that normally ought to be out in the open. And they want Nigerians to trust them.

In any case, same readily applies to APC and most other parties in the country. Afterall, the people and personnel that make up the membership of these political parties are one and the same...and are never to be trusted fully.
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by Timmi: 11:28am On Jun 28, 2022
Djdeebrain:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/pdp-threatens-to-expose-obasanjo-over-comment-on-atiku/

https://tribuneonlineng.com/pdp-threatens-to-expose-obasanjo-over-comment-on-atiku/

PDP will wait forever if they think Baba will change what he said about Atiku within 48-hours. That will only happen in their dreams. So, if they have any beans to spill about Baba, they better start now plus Baba do not care nor give a damn about whatever they want to say about him.
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by ajayiopy: 11:28am On Jun 28, 2022
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by omotayocaleb(m): 11:30am On Jun 28, 2022
let them go ahead and lets hear what they did together. OBJ did not act alone neither did Atiku. pls go ahead #PDP team. say it.
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by Rex777: 11:31am On Jun 28, 2022
Is now you want to expose him, after leading. Useless talk.
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by SarkinYarki: 11:32am On Jun 28, 2022
Obasanjo is always trying to hide Atiku from Nigerians
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by DeleTaller: 11:34am On Jun 28, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:
Obj is a typical ijebu-Afonja man. They never forgive
Just because Atiku frustrated his 3rd term ambition. Na him still dey pain am now, after 15yrs.
Demonic Afonja beast

Even though I am not in for Obasanjo... I think I need to tell you to learn and be informed before you talk about anything. Obasanjo is not an Ijebu man but Egba man from Abeokuta.. go and verify.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by kayperry: 11:34am On Jun 28, 2022
For a reprisal what does obasanjo stand to lose undecided
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by Addme: 11:35am On Jun 28, 2022
Zico5:
These people are deluded. Expose Obasanjo over what. The man has nothing to gain or lose again. Nothing can move him at all. He has gotten to a stage whereby even Buhari can never touch him. He has said the worst before and heaven did not fall. PDP is just a parasite to this nation.
You dey mind them. I'm just waiting for it to happen because I don't even think there's any president that can fight dirty like OBJ.
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by jrusky(m): 11:36am On Jun 28, 2022
I know obj don't forgive easily but I think its time for him to let go whatever between him and Atiku.

At his age he can't go to grave with unforgiven spirit or go to grave with the pain of 3rd term failure which is unconstitutional.

And as per Wike my best advise to Wike is to calm down its not everytime you will get it your way sir.

Jumping around like Obi is an act of cowardice, becoming president or Vice is not do or die. Bode George was jailed by same pdp he belong to but till this moment the man refused to jumped fence.

Wike has always be my man and I will support him anytime anyday under pdp because he is a man that got the real hard ball with panic mode function to those bastards motherfuckers fula herds and bandit.
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by harmargedon: 11:36am On Jun 28, 2022
3ple9iner:
This is why I detest politicians. So Obasanjo has skeletons in his cupboard too.
not just one cupboard.
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by Elbinawi: 11:36am On Jun 28, 2022
Picking ‘@Atiku’ As My Running Mate In 1999 Presidency Was A Mistake – Ex-President Obasanjo Declares, Subtly Rejects PDP Candidate For 2023 | Sahara Reporters

Me:

Former President Obasanjo gross with his Vice President Atiku Abubakar is not about corruption. Yes, Atiku is extremely corrupt but so also Obasanjo.

Obasanjo eternal hatred of Atiku is because Atiku led the defeat of his Third term agenda. Obasanjo bribed 200+ Nigerian Lawmakers with N50 million each cash to change the construction to allow him go for Third term but he lost that bid.

Obasanjo should be grateful to Atiku that he supported him for second term despite his failure to perform in his first term.

Obasanjo's present saintly behavior contradicts the reliable text of history. The Obasanjo's regime was extremely corrupt. I met a young Lady in Abuja who was given huge contract in the power sector by that regime. She collected hundreds of millions of Naira without even visiting the site. He asset was that her father was a childhood friend of Obasanjo.

When Obasanjo left prison in 1998 after the death of Gen. Abacha to contest the Presidential Election that he won, he was financially broke but when he left power in 2007 he was among the richest men in Nigeria. It was the Obasanjo regime that established the tradition of giving huge contracts and paying the money without the Contractor even visiting the site. In the power sector alone, the Obasanjo regime 'spent' more than $20bn. More than 70% of this huge funds was stolen.

#ElbinawiTweets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by Deloo: 11:40am On Jun 28, 2022
Exposing Obj is exposing your party (PDP) and reminding us of your evil days as a political party in power.

At least for now, we have a third force we can give a trial in the person of Obi.
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by maestroferddi: 11:42am On Jun 28, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
That Ethnic Jingoist Walid Jibrin together with Atiku and the Southern Saboteur Okowa robbed the south of its entitlement and thinks kneeling to Wike will solve anything, the shocker is waiting for them in 2023
Good...

Both Atiku and Tinubu should go and sit down

Time time have passed....
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by Eriokanmi: 11:46am On Jun 28, 2022
Oya.

Let the vawulence begin.

Pdp dares not defame baba iyabo oo
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by Antai123(m): 11:47am On Jun 28, 2022
Hmmm, is alright.

Meanwhile, I am searching for Job ooo, I'm an Accountant, though not charted yet, but I'm looking for job at least to pay bills. Does it mean connected and wealthy guys doesn't come to Nairaland??. Please I need connection, I'm currently in Abuja. Help your guy . Please frnds!!!!!!
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by AliyuMahdi9: 11:47am On Jun 28, 2022
We don't Care. PDP and APC can be Exposing themselves.

The Better for Nigerians.
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by Richy4(m): 11:51am On Jun 28, 2022
How I dislike this subtle innuendos.. very childish.. Some people are still saying this kind of thing? angry
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by PAWG(m): 11:51am On Jun 28, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Obasanjo pretending to be a saint....his failed 3rd term bid still dey pain am...he is supposed to be the pathfinder to new Nigeria but he led us to Hell.
...Buhari now threw us into lake of fire.

Obasanjo wanted to be president for life.

Atiku refused to support his bid and became is arch enemy afterwards

Third term-bid failed after bribing the national assembly and using Farida Waziri to witch hunt some top politicians.
Third term bid failed again when he couldnt control Goodluck Jonathan
Third term bid faild again when Buhari refused to be his lackey ( cheesy)

Now baba is targeting Atiku again forming saint.
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by shegz24(m): 11:51am On Jun 28, 2022
With time Nigerians tend to forget a bad leader, some even start to rate them.

A perfect example is OBJ.

1 Like

Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by Sleekfingers: 11:52am On Jun 28, 2022
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by Menace2Society(m): 11:56am On Jun 28, 2022
3ple9iner:
This is why I detest politicians. So Obasanjo has skeletons in his cupboard too.
What's this one saying
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by ogatboy(m): 11:57am On Jun 28, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Obasanjo pretending to be a saint....his failed 3rd term bid still dey pain am...he is supposed to be the pathfinder to new Nigeria but he led us to Hell.
...Buhari now threw us into lake of fire.

Besides Yaradua, he's still the best democratic president

1 Like

Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by ogatboy(m): 11:59am On Jun 28, 2022
shegz24:
With time Nigerians tend to forget a bad leader, some even state to rate them.

A perfect example is OBJ.

Because we see worst. Who ruled Nigeria better besides Yaradua? Debt forgiveness, telecommunication revolution, etc. He was even attempting the power revolution if not the so called Atiku that was thiefing

1 Like

Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by juman(m): 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ridiculous.
Expose as what?
Funny. grin

They are jokers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Begins Aso Villa Renovation Ahead Of Tinubu’s Inauguration / Buhari Cabinet: Govs Senators, Reps, Lose Power To Pick Nominees / PMB's Declaration: APC Bigwigs Approach SDP, LP, Accord For Presidential Tickets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.