Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku (27068 Views)

PDP Threatens Sanctions As G-5 Governors Meet Tinubu In UK / PDP Threatens To Pull Out Of Peace Accord Over El-rufai’s Comment, Police / Soyinka To Expose Obasanjo, The 'Most Hypocritical' Former Leader In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by wasuka14(m): 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by Arabaincubus: 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
This is another confirmation to Nigerians that the APC and the PDP are two cult parties and are not ready to let their sufferings ease or to let them in on their secrets.
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by latolz: 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
That will be from frying pan to fire..
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by Organs(m): 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
Zico5:
These people are deluded. Expose Obasanjo over what. The man has nothing to gain or lose again. Nothing can move him at all. He has gotten to a stage whereby even Buhari can never touch him. He has said the worst before and heaven did not fall. PDP is just a parasite to this nation.

You don’t know anything? I will give you some examples, Buhari can remove his names from things named to immortalize him, Buhari can arrest him for his third term bid and have it investigated, he can be arrested for corruption and introducing bribery and Ghana must go into the Nigerian senate, he can be probed to show source of funding for Obasanjo library. Obasanjo did a good thing by not listening to Yoruba press and handing over power to the rightful winner Shagari in 1979. He is also a patriotic Nigerian and he is by far better than useless GEJ and useless Buhari, but he is also corrupt and they need to check his excesses.
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by zionstaar75: 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
That Ethnic Jingoist Walid Jibrin together with Atiku and the Southern Saboteur Okowa robbed the south of its entitlement and thinks kneeling to Wike will solve anything, the shocker is waiting for them in 2023
its impossible for PDP to win presidential election next year they will now get sense that power rotation is real in Nigeria. Useless northern party,they will lose all their seats in the southeast next year
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by muykem: 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
PDP is about to tell Nigerian who they are because Obasanjo is face of PDP.
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by Morenzy15: 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
Obj will never give Atiku for what he did for him in 2007.
Likewise, Atiku also Obj very well for his misdeed.

Are you a 2 Minutes man?
Do you genuinely want to improve your sex life and last longer?
Give your spouse the best in the other room game.
Get our ebook on;

3 Natural Ways to Permanently End Premature Ejaculation.

The ebook comes with other bonuses;

*10 Hot Secrets to give your spouse more pleasure.
* How to woo a Lady.

The ebook including the bonuses goes for #2000.
WhatsApp: 0+8+0+3+7+7+2*1*167
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by zionstaar75: 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
Organs:

You don’t know anything? I will give you some examples, Buhari can remove his names from things named to immortalize him, Buhari can arrest him for his third term bid and have it investigated, he can be arrested for corruption and introducing bribery and Ghana must go into the Nigerian senate, he can be probed to show source of funding for Obasanjo library. Obasanjo did a good thing by not listening to Yoruba press and handing over power to the rightful winner Shagari in 1979. He is also a patriotic Nigerian and he is by far better than useless GEJ and useless Buhari, but he is also corrupt and they need to check his excesses.
u are very wrong, obasanjo is untouchable in Nigeria, did u hear how Buhari warned lieing Mohammed never to insult obasanjo again towards the 2019 election, since that Mr lieing received sense.Hes a retired General and 2 time president. He's untouchable, if u believe otherwise ure naive.only a military regime can touch him
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by harsysky(m): 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
With just this statement from PDP, it shows that they are clueless together with their supporters. This is a case of everyone of us in the party are corrupt, but we will only expose anyone who talks down on us.

Is this party worthy of liberating Nigeria? No! I thank God Obi left the useless party. It may seem like a failure, but it's a blessing.

Nigerians, wise up. You are not getting younger as the days go by.
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by zionstaar75: 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
PAWG:

Obasanjo wanted to be president for life.

Atiku refused to support his bid and became is arch enemy afterwards

Third term-bid failed after bribing the national assembly and using Farida Waziri to witch hunt some top politicians.
Third term bid failed again when he couldnt control Goodluck Jonathan
Third term bid faild again when Buhari refused to be his lackey ( cheesy)

Now baba is targeting Atiku again forming saint.
ehn ehn what about this

1 Like

Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by onuman: 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
Atiku's demolishing of zoning principles of PDP this time confirms what Obasanjo has been saying about Atiku.
Atiku knew that it would be next to impossible for Nigerians to accept a Fulani Muslim succeeding another Fulani Muslim as president of Nigeria this time, yet Atiku dabbled into his unending contest for presidency, because he knew that a southerner would be succeeding president Buhari.
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by gabicon: 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
Djdeebrain:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/pdp-threatens-to-expose-obasanjo-over-comment-on-atiku/

https://tribuneonlineng.com/pdp-threatens-to-expose-obasanjo-over-comment-on-atiku/

This is the difference between the old school politicians and the new school politicians. They better let OBJ be else the little reputation atiku is managing, baba will destroy.
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by Bimpe29: 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
Obasanjo doesn't care what's to come from PDP since he tore his membership card of the umbrella party. grin
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by Gentlevip: 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
PDP very good in tearing themselves. Retired and active and decamped members all alike
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by ransomed: 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
You must be a bastard if you do not expose him .
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by winj: 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
Expose what, what is left to say about OBJ - he does not care jare.
OBJ sleep with his son wife, off Bola Ige and Harry Marshal. He likes unilag small girls, does a lot of juju and he took money from transcop - wetin remain?
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by Okobola146: 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
II dare you!
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by edungene7: 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
Atiku is a criminal no doubt but not as arrogant like the druggy
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by mrvictornews: 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
Anaerobi:

That's sure... Wike shocked me with the vote he pulled. When d man headed education during GEJ, Poly went for almost 1yr strike. That made me to hate him.
But with the vote he pulled in primary election,I now repeact him. I wish he can join Labour Party... It will be a massive credit to Labour Party.

If that man could check Atiku in primary, it means the man get balls.

And u can't rig election against wike easily..

If dat man won primary ehh, him for win tinizu for main election..
Wike is too much
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Obasanjo pretending to be a saint....his failed 3rd term bid still dey pain am...he is supposed to be the pathfinder to new Nigeria but he led us to Hell.
...Buhari now threw us into lake of fire

Omo this talk just weak me grin
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Obasanjo pretending to be a saint....his failed 3rd term bid still dey pain am...he is supposed to be the pathfinder to new Nigeria but he led us to Hell.
...Buhari now threw us into lake of fire

Omo this talk just weak me grin
The lake of fire part
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by PAWG(m): 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
zionstaar75:
ehn ehn what about this

It's a recapitulation wink
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by Caseless: 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
According to the party, if the former President fails to clarify the statements credited to him within 48 hours, the party will tell Nigerians Obasanjo really is.

grin grin

I really find this funny. Dem don de get mind oo
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by Sholuwa241: 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
That Ethnic Jingoist Walid Jibrin together with Atiku and the Southern Saboteur Okowa robbed the south of its entitlement and thinks kneeling to Wike will solve anything, the shocker is waiting for them in 2023
true talk brother bless you there you get sense
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by Ipp1: 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
grin
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by Sirchef: 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
Anaerobi:
OBJ knows Atiku isn't worth been Nigeria President
na jealousy go kill am
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by OniyideAmplify(m): 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
3ple9iner:
This is why I detest politicians. So Obasanjo has skeletons in his cupboard too.
See this man o, I can't believe anyone could ask this kind of question for this Naija tbh.
So you no know say Obj na dem baba?

Anyways, everybody na thief...na person wey dem catch be barawo!
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by LAFOCUZY: 7:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
Karemarealty288:
...Buhari now threw us into lake of fire.

Compared to what I have seen since Obasanjo left office, he maybe a saint and the only one that has the semblance of a leader
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by Tzar(m): 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
Stupid hypocrites threaten.
Did OBJ threaten stupidly before he exposed the Fulani kleptomaniac? If you have anything on him, say it or remain silent forever! CORRUPT PARTY!!
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by Tundex911: 6:26am On Jun 29, 2022
I will always blame Obasanjo
Re: PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku by KanwuliaExtra: 8:31am On Jun 29, 2022
24 hours left o! grin
My ears are twitching.

. . . . . Even my nyansh too!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Zulum Recommends the Use of Mercenaries to Defeat Boko Haram. / Appeal Court Reserves Judgment On Ikpeazu’s Sack / New LASEMA Response Unit Dispatch Center In Lekki Phase 1 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.