Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,394 members, 7,850,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:35 PM

Tinubu Claims Not To Attend Primary And Secondary Schools? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Claims Not To Attend Primary And Secondary Schools? (224 Views)

Cardoso: $2.4bn FX Claims Not Valid, $2.3bn Settled, $2.2bn Outstanding / PEPT: Bola Tinubu Claims In His Final Written Address That He Got 25% In FCT / Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Claims Not To Attend Primary And Secondary Schools? by IniAkpanMorgan(m): 10:17am On Jun 28, 2022
This is my reply to a very offending contribution to a trending debate. Take it from me, whether Nigerians like it or not, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Omoluoba Tinubu (Jagaba: meaning Asiwaju in Hausa) will be Nigeria's President from May 29 2023.

Start learning to live with it. Just like he could not be stopped until now, see if you can stop him at this time before he assumes office as President, Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Tinubu has built the political network to deliver the Presidency to him. Its not about how many votes a candidate has, it is about the network of supporters required to deliver the votes. That is what elections are all about.

Now let me stay on the issue:

You said "he (Tinubu) claimed not to attend high (school) and primary school(s)": pls show the article communicating this claim from Tinubu.

If all you have is the INEC form he filled, in which he endorsed the Chicago State University as his place of academic attendance, then you have alleged what he did not claim.

Tinubu satisfied the provision of our law concerning his qualification to contest for the Office of the President, and what the law requires is an evidence of the minimum of a School Certificate attainment. And Tinubu has more than our law requires.

If there is an evidence proving that he attended the said University, why do you think the University waived his qualification for admission into the University? He was a prospective student before becoming an actual student. There are stages to, and requirements for university admissions.

Many of you don't like Tinubu naturally, and some of you even hate him for no just cause. Hating a man who does not even know you and who owes you nothing, is the foundation of unrighteousness, and Christians are found behaving as if they are God: criticising his health and his age, as they have created it in their head...habaaa!

Is it a crime for Tinubu to be ambitious?

We are shouting democracy today in Nigeria, and even have the opportunity to nurse preferred candidates for democratic elections, a situation brought about by the successful struggle against military incursions in our political and economic governance, that have slowed down our progress, and we forget that it took people, with Bola Tinubu putting in his personal money to it, to win that struggle.

He was not a "thief" then, and he was not a "sick man" then. But he is now everything bad and evil because he seeks to also lead this country for which he has spend, and is spent.

What has been the contribution of your own preferred candidate to our democratic struggle and the deepening of our democracy?

Bola Tinubu led Nigeria's oposition struggle that showed that a governemnt can be changed through political strategization. He is the best political strategist God gave Nigeria. No one like him.

Na God go judge all of una, if you think a man who sowed so much should not reap from his plantings during his harvest then may you not find yields for your own sowings.

If none of you have no debt to claim with Tinubu, and it is his ambition that you are fighting against, may you never be ambitious, and if you are, may the people turn against you for no just reason. Let what you all pray for concerning Tinubu happen to all of you.

You have a right to vote for who you prefer. Why should those who prefer Tinubu be referred to in bad taste, to the level of referring to the future of our children? I don't live under such fears, God helps me.

What future has any Nigetian leader built for you in your fathers' time, and what future have you built for your own children? Should that not be your primary concern? Why wait for Tinubu to think about your future and those of your children?

Continue to wait for whoever you think will build your future and that of your generations. You are not ashamed to wait for another person to build a future for you and your children?

Let anyone of you come here with your bad mouth on me, and I am all dirtied enough not to fear been dirtied anymore. We would be dirtied together. I am ready to bad mouth you, bad mouth your father, your mother, your children and your unborn generations.

Begin to block me or leave my space for me. Just like you think that you are wise, I don't think I am stupid. This is why I am posting this on my wall.

Come on and say stupid things, and I will trash you doubly, and get you off my back. I insist that you can make your comments without insulting me or insulting the man who has shown by his works, in spite of his humanity and frailty, that he deserves the reward for his toilings.

And may his toilings not be ridiculed. If you think Tinubu should be ridiculed because he is old and frail, then may you not see his age, so that you do not suffer what you see him suffer.

When he becomes President, you can go and hug the transformer near you. As a man thinks in his heart, so he is. Would scripture lie?

Tinubu has said "emi lokan", why can't you say it like him? Has he stopped you from what you desire? Why should you think you should stop him with your ill thoughts and bad mouth?

Think about yourself in a Tinubu Presidency. Just as you think you cannot benefit anything from that Presidency, may you see it like it happened in Samaria, in the days of Elisha, but may you not taste anything good in the 8 years of that Presidency.

You will see it but you won't taste it, in Jesus name. Amen

Re: Tinubu Claims Not To Attend Primary And Secondary Schools? by ASAPFERG: 10:20am On Jun 28, 2022
Dog eating mmong man.. go back to your Gatehouse and guide that gate you bastard from a useless tribe with bad intonation grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Reply To Joe Igbokwe / Peter Obi Can Only Rule Soc Media He Can't Unite Us He Should Wait For 2031 Dino / Bad Fuel: Buhari, Reps Talk Tough, Say Heads Must Roll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.