Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

What Ignorant Minds Doesn't Know About New Voters Registration(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Ignorant Minds Doesn't Know About New Voters Registration(photos) (1875 Views)

INEC Plotting To Disenfranchise New Voters In Edo - Coalition Alleges / INEC Projects 20 Million New Voters As CVR Begins Today / INEC Says New Voters Won’t Participate In Ondo Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Ignorant Minds Doesn't Know About New Voters Registration(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:35am On Jun 28, 2022
I have seen many ignorant minds using this map as numbers of voters registered in each state, forgetting that when errors , multiple registrations are eliminated, they will arrive at complete voters registration.

Below is the map of numbers of registered voters online

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ignorant Minds Doesn't Know About New Voters Registration(photos) by PresidObi: 10:36am On Jun 28, 2022
Good

10 Likes

Re: What Ignorant Minds Doesn't Know About New Voters Registration(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:41am On Jun 28, 2022
I have seen some ignorant minds saying that Osun voters registration is higher than all the south-east put together, they are ignorant not to know this is not total registration of voters in each state, state like Bayelsa with lowest voting strength ,top Lagos, Osun, Ogun and other states in South, even when you add Bayelsa new completed voters registered it's still lowest in the country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ignorant Minds Doesn't Know About New Voters Registration(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2022
This is old voters registration INEC released few weeks before presidential election 2019, they will still add the ongoing ones and release the final voters registration and numbers with and without PVCs before election

From this table when you add completed voters registered in Osun to that of Enugu its still below Enugu not to talk of other Eastern States

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ignorant Minds Doesn't Know About New Voters Registration(photos) by Ricky97(m): 10:51am On Jun 28, 2022
Nicely stated

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ignorant Minds Doesn't Know About New Voters Registration(photos) by Abfinest007(m): 10:57am On Jun 28, 2022
Fake news are spread by haters n believe by fools.

They will fail with eir propaganda
Re: What Ignorant Minds Doesn't Know About New Voters Registration(photos) by ThEGodFaThErs1: 11:03am On Jun 28, 2022
Nice one Op! There propaganda will fail this time around.
A better Nigeria is all we want and in Peter Gregory Obi we trust.

My name is Honourable Otunba Gbenga Tajudeen Amao Buraimoh.
Youth leader & Founder Nigerian Youths For Change, Ogun State Chapter.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ignorant Minds Doesn't Know About New Voters Registration(photos) by VoteTinubu2023: 11:04am On Jun 28, 2022
Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

3 Likes

Re: What Ignorant Minds Doesn't Know About New Voters Registration(photos) by ThEGodFaThErs1: 11:05am On Jun 28, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ignorant Minds Doesn't Know About New Voters Registration(photos) by BaddestQueen(f): 11:06am On Jun 28, 2022
you even get time to explain to Tinubu urchins.

8 Likes

Re: What Ignorant Minds Doesn't Know About New Voters Registration(photos) by Abfinest007(m): 11:07am On Jun 28, 2022
I don't know why d media are silent about the corrupt politicians like atiku n tinubu but are quick underline anything obi does

1 Like

Re: What Ignorant Minds Doesn't Know About New Voters Registration(photos) by XerXers: 12:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
post=114227020:
I have seen some ignorant minds saying that Osun voters registration is higher than all the south-east put together, they are ignorant not to know this is not total registration of voters in each state, state like Bayelsa with lowest voting strength ,top Lagos, Osun, Ogun and other states in South, even when you add Bayelsa new completed voters registered it's still lowest in the country
They keep talking about osun vs SE forgetting that bayelsa is beating all SW including almighty Lagos

6 Likes

Re: What Ignorant Minds Doesn't Know About New Voters Registration(photos) by Fahdiga(m): 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
post=114227142:
This is old voters registration INEC released few weeks before presidential election 2019, they will still add the ongoing ones and release the final voters registration and numbers with PVC before election

From this table when you add completed voters registered in Osun to that of Enugu its still below Enugu not to talk of other Eastern States
You have the time to educate them for free? You tried sha

4 Likes

Re: What Ignorant Minds Doesn't Know About New Voters Registration(photos) by Ibadanpikin: 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
Biased mods that does'nt confirm things before posting to front page.Come and post this topic to front page before thunder.....

3 Likes

Re: What Ignorant Minds Doesn't Know About New Voters Registration(photos) by Factcheck0001: 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
PresidObi:
Good
tinubu have been out of office since 2007,y didn’t effc probe him on stealing allegations n if u have evidence to nail him u can head to court

1 Like

Re: What Ignorant Minds Doesn't Know About New Voters Registration(photos) by PresidObi: 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
[quote author=Factcheck0001 post=114230575][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: What Ignorant Minds Doesn't Know About New Voters Registration(photos) by Sergio101(m): 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lalasticlala seun Dominique.

Cc also Leodeking helinues (I saw you guy's comment on the previous thread)
Re: What Ignorant Minds Doesn't Know About New Voters Registration(photos) by Factcheck0001: 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
PresidObi:

can we see a verified prove about that or we should just believe cos it’s peter obi

I gave u prove with evidence to back it up n not some hearsay or what any unverified source posted

Don’t forget el rufai n aregbesola also made d same claim
Re: What Ignorant Minds Doesn't Know About New Voters Registration(photos) by Sergio101(m): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
But why did the previous statistics spread very fast?

Are they creating a soft spot for APC already, so that 2023 corner method will become easier??. undecided

Well my thought sha

Also.....Thank you so much for this Clearification cool. Sincerely I was so hurt when I saw the previous post earlier.

2 Likes

Re: What Ignorant Minds Doesn't Know About New Voters Registration(photos) by PresidObi: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
Factcheck0001:
can we see a verified prove about that or we should just believe cos it’s peter obi

I gave u prove with evidence to back it up n not some hearsay or what any unverified source posted

Don’t forget el rufai n aregbesola also made d same claim

You can go and verify

Upon all the digging, you guys still haven't found any dirt.

Verify that claim also

Be sure to come and tell us tour findings

Re: What Ignorant Minds Doesn't Know About New Voters Registration(photos) by Lastmessenger2: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
Obi will south east,south south south and north central already. He just have to get 25 percent votes from some core northern states and the job is done.
It will shock all of you tinubu zombies

1 Like

Re: What Ignorant Minds Doesn't Know About New Voters Registration(photos) by helinues: 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
Why still not add both online registration and real live PVC collection and see if the results won't be same?
Re: What Ignorant Minds Doesn't Know About New Voters Registration(photos) by Factcheck0001: 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
PresidObi:

You can go and verify

Upon all the digging, you guys still haven't found any dirt.

Verify that claim also

Be sure to come and tell us tour findings
prove it here that Peter obi didn’t pay himself when he was governor

He didn’t pay himself but his teenage daughter who has been working from heaven had millions in her account

1 Like

Re: What Ignorant Minds Doesn't Know About New Voters Registration(photos) by PresidObi: 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
Factcheck0001:
prove it here that Peter obi didn’t pay himself when he was governor

He didn’t pay himself but his teenage daughter who has been working from heaven had millions in her account

Am sure you haven't heard that as far back as 1996, when democracy hasn't returned to Nigeria, that Peter Obi bought a house in London for £1 million.

Do you think he is the same mate with other politicians?

I know you wont go and verify this, you will still be here asking questions about his tenure as governor without knowing much about anything else.

3 Likes

Re: What Ignorant Minds Doesn't Know About New Voters Registration(photos) by Sergio101(m): 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
helinues:
Why still not add both online registration and real live PVC collection and see if the results won't be same?

But bro..... somethings don't really add up.

How can Oyo be greater than Lagos (tech hub) in online stuff?

Bayelsa......greater than Rivers

Bornu greater than Anambra.

This three instance really......hmmm

Well......No probs
Re: What Ignorant Minds Doesn't Know About New Voters Registration(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
helinues:
They will release the total and final numbers of voters registered both old and new, numbers of PVCs collected and uncollected in various states few weeks before election next year.
Re: What Ignorant Minds Doesn't Know About New Voters Registration(photos) by helinues: 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
Sergio101:

But bro..... somethings don't really add up.

How can Oyo be greater than Lagos (tech hub) in online stuff?

Bayelsa......greater than Rivers

Bornu greater than Anambra.

This three instance really......hmmm

Well......No probs

Remember when I created a thread about measures been taken to cross check the influence of non indigenes in the Nigeria states, Yeah
Re: What Ignorant Minds Doesn't Know About New Voters Registration(photos) by helinues: 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
post=114231164:

They will release the total and final numbers of voters registered both old and new, numbers of PVCs collected and uncollected in various states few weeks before election next year.

For sure and still won't be different from this
Re: What Ignorant Minds Doesn't Know About New Voters Registration(photos) by Sergio101(m): 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
helinues:

Remember when I created a thread about measures been taken to cross check the influence of non indigenes in the Nigeria states, Yeah
Didn't really remember.

But can you elaborate about those three instance.

Doesn't really add up to me sincerely
Re: What Ignorant Minds Doesn't Know About New Voters Registration(photos) by helinues: 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
Sergio101:

Didn't really remember.

But can you elaborate about those three instance.

Doesn't really add up to me sincerely

https://www.nairaland.com/7179128/non-indigenes-voters-lagos-state

Go through that thread. Answers to your questions are coded there
Re: What Ignorant Minds Doesn't Know About New Voters Registration(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
helinues:

For sure and still won't be different from this
You can do the maths, Osun old registration is 1.6 + 362,609 around 2.1 million while Imo old voters registration is 2.2 million

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture: Check Recent Pictures Of Tinubu Showing Designer In A Private Jet / More Photos As Imo Women Shut Down Owerri For Bola Tinubu / CBN: New Naira Note, Gumi, And The Solution To Stop Paying Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.