Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,658 members, 7,840,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

How Do I Control Sleep? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Control Sleep? (562 Views)

How Do I Control My SWEATY ARMPIT? / How Do I Control My Menacing Cough? / How Can I Control My High Blood Pressure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Control Sleep? by Eemeekaa(m): 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2011
How do i control sleep,in order to increase my readings at night?
Re: How Do I Control Sleep? by owo2390(m): 11:55pm On Jul 24, 2011
U need to develop biphasic sleeping habits. You will gain more energy and sleep less.

Take a 2 hour nap at about 5 pm everyday. Then sleep at about 12 and wake up at four.

You will need a couple of weeks for your body to adapt to the new sleep schedule but after you adapt. You will sleep less and read more. Or whatever you choose to do with your extra time.
Re: How Do I Control Sleep? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 25, 2011
@poster
you need 8hrs of sleep per day to fully recharge your batteries. anything less than that will have you not at 100% (although functioning) SO unless you get rid of some of your daily activities, cutting on your sleep is only going to make it worse because your mind wont be at its full potential.
of course, many people who only sleep 4hrs per day (everyday) will tell you that they "feel" perfectly fine, while deep down they aint.

(1) (Reply)

Lose Weight Fast: 4get All The Razmatazzzz / hot meal / Allergies And Vaporizers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.