Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

Facebook Will Pay You If You Do This! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook Will Pay You If You Do This! (172 Views)

Facebook Will Be Pay Out $52 Million After Failing To Protect Moderators From... / A Website Facebook Will Not Want You To See--webtalk! / N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Will Pay You If You Do This! by jerryayaebi2: 11:01am On Jun 28, 2022
I know you don't know Facebook could pay you...

You could make Facebook an extra source of income...

Let me break it down...

If you understand how YouTube money works then you should understand this too

Facebook will pay you if they start putting ads on the Facebook videos you post...

First you need;

• A Facebook page

I revealed in this video how to accomplish this step by step

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aC2djyD4og

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Affordable Agric Business Plans For Give Away Price / I Can Fix Your Spoilt Washing Machine And Electric Gas Cooker / Lospollos And Imonetizeit Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.