Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application (26783 Views)

Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Fundamental Rights Suit Against DSS / Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application / Court Fixes May 18 To Decide Kanu’s Bail Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by od501: 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
ibrahimsalam:
he was asked not to be in the company of more than ten people and some other conditions , he had the right to reject these conditions but he accepted and came out , only to disobey them. he is not above the law and must be treated accordingly

So

That justifies his kidnap from Kenya? Clear me.
Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by jmoore(m): 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
gidgiddy:

May be thars why Buhari is a failure. Nnamdi Kanu says he will go to Abuja and get Buhari's head, Buhari sends Soldiers after Nnamdi Kanu

Bandits behead 50 Nigerians in Zamfara State, Buhari sends no Soldiers after the perpetrators

In other words, mere words mean more to Buhari than protecting those he swore to do so

What a shame

Mere words? Simon Ekpa is also saying mere words. The same way Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa are commanding IPOB terrorists with mere words is same way Buhari is commanding soldiers with mere words.

Every reasonable person knows Buhari is a failure..And every reasonable person knows that Nnamdi Kanu jumped bail.

O nwero ihe ozo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by Handsum64: 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
Now they know better
Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by Graceville2020(f): 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
Rapuru14:

Your Tifnubu will die first.
what is his crime?
Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
Timmi:

Mr Man, that is for you to research and present clear evidence if you have a clear conscience

Lols....hmmmm....you see why Nigeria is a shameful Country??

Was it not in Sunday Igboho's house that DSS came and killed people ?
What was his crime?
Has he killed anybody?
Was he found killing any security agent?

Yesterday will be NNAMDI Kanu, today might be Sunday Igboho,.... tommorow is still pregnant.....

Let me go and research about how you decided that the truth can never set you free bro
Cheeeeers!!!!!!!!!
Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by Diligence: 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
An FG, Bubu that romance terrorists is denying bail to a man who warned all and sundry about Fulani terrorists in 2014!

Ironically, the terrorists are having a field day in Nigeria, organising selfies and posting pix and videos while freedom fighter was kidnapped /abducted from Kenya.
Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by Aguodo(m): 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
vicdom:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/breaking-court-dismisses-nnamdi-kanus-fresh-application-for-bail/

If I were you Justice Binta Nyarko, I would have excused myself from this case. It makes you loose your integrity as the day goes by.

This guy ran for his dear life when his house was invaded and evidence abound globally the mayhem the military unleashed in his compound. The shock killed his parents and you are here claiming he jumped bail. Even common justice knows that you are unfair with this case, well you are just acting a script but I am ashamed of you to say the least, that after claiming to be a learned person you are taking instruction from an illiterate.

I got no respect for you and your likes, you people have ruined this country but God will judge all of you.
Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by Antoeni(m): 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
It’s Not Easy to Grant a Terrorist Bail Just Like That. Try Again Later

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by Timmi: 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Lols....hmmmm....you see why Nigeria is a shameful Country??

Was it not in Sunday Igboho's house that DSS came and killed people ?
What was his crime?
Has he killed anybody?
Was he found killing any security agent?

Yesterday will be NNAMDI Kanu, today might be Sunday Igboho,.... tommorow is still pregnant.....

Let me go and research about how you decided that the truth can never set you free bro
Cheeeeers!!!!!!!!!

It is obvious your empty brain cannot provide a simple answer to your question but you will rather divert the attention to cover up your incompetency. Typical of the shallow minded Igbos/igbos/Ibos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by abbasajao(m): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
jmoore:
E jump ball before na.

Nnamdi Kanu jumped bail when army invaded his house.

Nnamdi Kanu said he will go to Abuja and bring the head of Buhari.

You cannot threaten the president of your country and start crying when your house is invaded by security officials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2fZFhOhy94

Funny video. Though I don't understand what he was saying but his demonstration is making me laugh.
Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by Aguodo(m): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
Timmi:

This is expected and it’s a good riddance to a bad situation. The IPOB/Ibo/Igbo think they can have their cake and eat it too. They make Nigeria a zoo and yet don’t want to leave the zoo so that we can our tame, civil, quiet, no drug and crime Nigeria back. The earlier they live the better or else the rest of us will push them to the Biafra sea.

This sounds foolish! Read it yourself.
Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by Timmi: 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
Aguodo:

This sounds foolish! Read it yourself.

Yes it’s foolish to a fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by bobntu: 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
Same Binta Nyako that became Solocitor-General 6yrs post NYSC?
Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by engrchykae(m): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Mbakala ga ama ozo, emecha bu na ozo ga ana
nna gi muru gi
Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by SOFTSKILL: 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
zeal22:
Vote Peter Obi

I won't, city boy all the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by Tingotoe: 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
Aguodo:

If I were you Justice Binta Nyarko, I would have excused myself from this case. It makes you loose your integrity as the day goes by.

This guy ran for his dear life when his house was invaded and evidence abound globally the mayhem the military unleashed in his compound. The shock killed his parents and you are here claiming he jumped bail. Even common justice knows that you are unfair with this case, well you are just acting a script but I am ashamed of you to say the least, that after claiming to be a learned person you are taking instruction from an illiterate.

I got no respect for you and your likes, you people have ruined this country but God will judge all of you.
Oga he jumped bail simple and plain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by sameks08(m): 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
you can not expect anything less from the Fulani judge reading a script written by Fulani President
Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by Blakpot: 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
od501:

Are you OK? Someone who has practically saved the entire Igbo land from annihilation should be forgotten? Better tell your Fulani cabals that no matter how hard they try to blackmail ipob, the Igbos will never succumb to it. If you like sponsor all the UGM in sub saharan Africa, Igbos will be here to resist all of them.

Look at the condition of the so called saved Igbo land.

Your ppl are living in fear. Their lives are under the strong grip of Kanu and his disciples.

I don't understand how he saved igbos from annihilation?
Are u talking of herdsman infiltrating bushes and attacking farmers?
Yes that was a problem but it's far from the annihilation picture you're painting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by zedegit: 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
vicdom:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/breaking-court-dismisses-nnamdi-kanus-fresh-application-for-bail/

This is what I call rigmarole. They just waisted a full day in South East. Thanks to ESN forced sit at home.

For how long will this nonsense continue? Find him guilty and sentence him or let him go. Is it too much to ask for?
Case has been dragging for months o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
Timmi:

It is obvious your empty brain cannot provide a simple answer to your question but you will rather divert the attention to cover up your incompetency. Typical of the shallow minded Igbos/igbos/Ibos.

You are just a little from none.......I asked you a question , instead of you to provide the answer which you know will implicate you as you have always done, you turned and said I should provide the answer myself......

Now you are resorting to insulting me , but tommorow you will come out to say Igbos insult other tribes ....lols

Well, Nigerian will continue to remain a shameful Country with your likes not repenting from hate....

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by warlordd(m): 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
Emergingnation:
Keeping Nnamdi Kanu under detention , can never stop the imminent Biafra actualization.

Otu gbawa nne gi there! U and who dey talk of useless Biafra? Brainwashed Ipob bingo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by Emergingnation(m): 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
warlordd:

Otu gbawa nne gi there! U and who dey talk of useless Biafra? Brainwashed Ipob bingo.
Your write up shows that you're suffering from acute mental derailment...
Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by LordOfTheGame: 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
seyicodes:
Crime doesn't pay.

Asking for self determination is a crime in your own dictionary?
No wahala, continue supporting buhari and judicial rascalities until it gets to your own turn.
Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by od501: 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
Blakpot:

Look at the condition of the so called saved Igbo land.

Your ppl are living in fear. Their lives are under the strong grip of Kanu and his disciples.

I don't understand how he saved igbos from annihilation?
Are u talking of herdsman infiltrating bushes and attacking farmers?
Yes that was a problem but it's far from the annihilation picture you're painting.

And who told you the perpetrators of this crimes are IPOB members? So... it is IPOB that sent the Fulani terrorists to occupy the forests? They are the ones that kidnap clergymen? They are the ones that sack villages? Kill traditional rules? Politicians? They are the ones that are raping women, going on a shooting street with DSS assigned weapons?

IPOB is not in any way endangering the lives of the Igbos, the FG is. They should leave this people one and let them be. IPOB has been around since 2012 and the East has been peaceful all along. The problem started the day the army was sent to the SE fir no just reason.

WAKE UP! Kanu is the only reason they have not rounded up the whole country. Every sane person in this space must rally around this man. Divide Nigeria, save lives!!

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
beardedboy:

They have all gone mute. Too afraid to defend their ex lord and saviour. I never knew these folks self like Aso Rock like this.

‘Gone mute’ how? Care to tell us what you’re expecting IPOB to do at this point in time!? I’m sure if i asked you if you have faith in your zoo republics judiciary, you’d daftly say ‘yes’! So why ruminate on Igbos action or inaction when the case is in your ‘trusted and fair’ Nigerian courts!? If IPOB react the way i’m sure you’re thinking, you’d be the first to scream ‘terrorists…..miscreants’!
Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by James202(m): 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
Igbo:
better
he will die in our Zoo cage
Pandora Peter Obi ambition is greater than living Kanu
������
Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by beardedboy(m): 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

‘Gone mute’ how? Care to tell us what you’re expecting IPOB to do at this point in time!? I’m sure if i asked you if you have faith in your zoo republics judiciary, you’d daftly say ‘yes’! So why ruminate on Igbos action or inaction when the case is in your ‘trusted and fair’ Nigerian courts!? If IPOB react the way i’m sure you’re thinking, you’d be the first to scream ‘terrorists…..miscreants’!
Igbos are TERRORISTS.
Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by Tomek09(m): 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
Blakpot:
Lol
No japa for Mazi Fendi

Why Igbos still support this extremist dictator is beyond comprehension.
See the East today has become a warzone.
Product of his reckless agitation;
UGM and Autopilot kidnapping and killing the same ppl they claim to be fighting for.
Holding them captive in their own homes.
Disgraceful!
Ur concern should be more on BH and Fulani bandits wrecking havoc in North and SW.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
od501:

And who told you the perpetrators of this crimes are IPOB members? So... it is IPOB that sent the Fulani terrorists to occupy the forests? They are the ones that kidnap clergymen? They are the ones that sack villages? Kill traditional rules? Politicians? They are the ones that are raping women, going on a shooting street with DSS assigned weapons?

IPOB is not in any way endangering the lives of the Igbos, the FG is. They should leave this people one and let them be. IPOB has been around since 2012 and the East has been peaceful all along. The problem started the day the army was sent to the SE fir no just reason.

Spot on! Though the army were sent to the south-east for a ‘reason’….to terrorise and murder peaceful agitators and find a way to blame the victim, culminating in the eventual proscription of IPOB and labelling them ‘terrorists’ while the Fulani herdsmen were still left alone to go about their murderous activities in the middle-belt and eventually the entire south!

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by Tomek09(m): 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
zedegit:

This is what I call rigmarole. They just waisted a full day in South East. Thanks to ESN forced sit at home.

For how long will this nonsense continue? Find him guilty and sentence him or let him go. Is it too much to ask for?
Case has been dragging for months o.

They are afraid to sentence him to death grin
Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by Alexiiydon: 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
I guess those ipob terrorists talk say he Dey fresh for inside dss underground zoo make he still Dey fresh for there abeg grin
Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
Reference:
The Federal Government will simply be crazy to grant the application for bail when the country is tottering on the brink of a security collapse. It has played all its cards, boxed itself into a corner and has to bear the consequences of prolonged insecurity for years to come.

The Government failed to put out the fires of insecurity with regards to IPOB and the larger South East when it was smoldering, and we did warn then (years ago now, in the infancy of this government) that dialogue was the best option to preventing the State from fighting on too many fronts and expending scarce resources on security.

But I guess the government backed by its horde of ignorant (to conflict management) fanatics have driven into a cul-de-sac and raised the stakes for a peaceful resolution to such dizzying heights no one can afford anymore, even a lot, lot higher stakes than the El-zakzaky crises which is the closest case to this in the history of Nigeria.

Bros, if you understand the workings of the mind of Buhari and his rabid horde of bigoted, fundamentalist and Igbo-hating minions, you’d know insecurity in the south-east doesn’t bother them one bit and is actually part of their plan!

Besides the insane hatred they have for Ndigbo that would make them enjoy seeing the south-east insecure and up in flames (most of said ‘insecurity’ being engineered and imported into the region by THEM)….the overriding reason they’d want the insecurity to continue in our region is so they can turn around and pin the blame for their clandestine and malevolent actions on IPOB/ESN and ‘justify’ their proscription to the international community!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) / Jonathan On Budget Padding: Throwback News / FG May Increase Petrol Price To N180 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.