Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application (26786 Views)

Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Fundamental Rights Suit Against DSS / Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application / Court Fixes May 18 To Decide Kanu’s Bail Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
Dilector go tey for Cell be that.
Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by Blakpot: 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
od501:

And who told you the perpetrators of this crimes are IPOB members? So... it is IPOB that sent the Fulani terrorists to occupy the forests? They are the ones that kidnap clergymen? They are the ones that sack villages? Kill traditional rules? Politicians? They are the ones that are raping women, going on a shooting street with DSS assigned weapons?

IPOB is not in any way endangering the lives of the Igbos, the FG is. They should leave this people one and let them be. IPOB has been around since 2012 and the East has been peaceful all along. The problem started the day the army was sent to the SE fir no just reason.

WAKE UP! Kanu is the only reason they have not rounded up the whole country. Every sane person in this space must rally around this man. Divide Nigeria, save lives!!

Your desperate attempt to paint Ipob as a peaceful group and absolve Kanu from any blame is just hilarious.

Kanu became known for his hate speeches, calling for violence on politicians and so called enemies of Igbos.

These speeches materialized into killings of Nigerian security operatives and prominent Igbos. It was the former that brought the presence of Nigerian army to the east.

Btw I didn't know Simon Ekpa is a double agent working for DSS and Ipob.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by John4B: 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Blakpot:
Lol
No japa for Mazi Fendi

Why Igbos still support this extremist dictator is beyond comprehension.
See the East today has become a warzone.
Product of his reckless agitation;
UGM and Autopilot kidnapping and killing the same ppl they claim to be fighting for.
Holding them carptive in their own homes.

Disgraceful!
Is ur own region peaceful?
Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by Blakpot: 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
John4B:

Is ur own region peaceful?

Delta state is peaceful despite Ipob's attempt to infiltrate it.
Delta Igbos, Ijaws, Itsekiris, Isokos, Urobhos have been living together since forever.
God forbid Ipob ruins that.

Btw the East was relatively peaceful before you guys embraced that mad man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by ibrahimsalam: 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Why did the Nigerian Army go after him when he has a case with the court?
Is this also part of the conditions Court gave to him?
That he will be attacked to be killed in his house

Was there any arrest warrant by Justice Banto for Army to look for him and shoot in his house as they like? Or bring him as a dead person to the Court?
Someone that already jumped bail and why won't they go after him for threatening to kill someone.even if it is not the president head, threatening to cut off any human head should give you whatever treatment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by comodo: 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
Bubu wan keep am till him handover. Guy man
Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by ibrahimsalam: 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
od501:

So

That justifies his kidnap from Kenya? Clear me.
Yes it justified it because they have to get him back to continue his trial whichever way and anyway possible.the most important thing is to come and continue his trial.
He is even lucky say na buhari,some presidents would have killed him enroute ,after all ipob nor any of his gullible supporters did not even know his whereabouts to Kenya which he kept secret.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by od501: 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
ibrahimsalam:
Yes it justified it because they have to get him back to continue his trial whichever way and anyway possible.the most important thing is to come and continue his trial.
He is even lucky say na buhari,some presidents would have killed him enroute ,after all ipob nor any of his gullible supporters did not even know his whereabouts to Kenya which he kept secret.

How do you define a government that sends a military to assassinate a man meant to appear before the court in 4 days time. And when he managed to escape, you went ahead to kidnap. Yet you people still wonder who is behind the killings and numerous kidnapping activities going on in the country.

You guys should wake up, Kanu is not your enemy, yiur government is. They are behind all those killings around the country, thre are evidence to prove that.

You sent
Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by Omoslim26: 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
Emergingnation:
Keeping Nnamdi Kanu under detention , can never stop the imminent Biafra actualization.

If the imminent Biafra you are talking about has any connections with this scammer and his ipob hoodlums,and criminals it is already dead on arrival.
I bet you that no true Nwafor wants any Biafra connected to thieves,and street cultists forming freedom fighters undecided
Unless ipob as a sect is planning on having their own country which ofcus will not be in Ala-Igbo undecided
Ipob remains proscribed in Igboland.
I stand with Peter Obi.
Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by Dirister1990: 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
Mehnnnn this guy has been caged the more.Haven stated the first reason for leaving/jumping bail as the invasion of his hometown,now is,when you were called in court then after,why didn't you appear?.This people ehhh
vicdom:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/breaking-court-dismisses-nnamdi-kanus-fresh-application-for-bail/
Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by seyicodes(m): 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
LordOfTheGame:

Asking for self determination is a crime in your own dictionary?
No wahala, continue supporting buhari and judicial rascalities until it gets to your own turn.
You won't understand. Do you know how many innocent people who have lost their soul from the so called self determination?
Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by Neoteny7: 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Emergingnation:
Keeping Nnamdi Kanu under detention , can never stop the imminent Biafra actualization.

Between the coming of biafra and the coming of Jesus, i wonder which would come first.

Both events seem to be taking thousands of years.
Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by ibrahimsalam: 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
od501:

How do you define a government that sends a military to assassinate a man meant to appear before the court in 4 days time. And when he managed to escape, you went ahead to kidnap. Yet you people still wonder who is behind the killings and numerous kidnapping activities going on in the country.

You guys should wake up, Kanu is not your enemy, yiur government is. They are behind all those killings around the country, thre are evidence to prove that.

You sent
It is you that should wake up first.
Why don't you go on air and threaten to kill people then watch what will happen to you,much more someone who threatened to kill a whole number one citizen of the country if he comes to Abuja.
In this part of the world you will be very stupid to try that.most of you take serious things to be light because you are looking for an imaginary country that never existed

I still maintain that buhari must be a democrat,if not they should have wasted the guy in kenya.you are coming to Abuja with 1,000 men to cut off buhari head yet you did not have any at your home.only to be brainwashing pigs upandan with boastful lies

You left your useless governor's who are to blame for the embezzlement of your resources to be blaming another.pls if you don't have sense stop quoting me
Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by psucc(m): 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
Factcheck0001:
we know your plan is to vote Peter obi so he will release kanu

We know your plans n we won’t vote pandora peter
Imagine the kind of human being I share nationality with. Obi or no Obi, by June 2023, Nigeria will undergo Factory Reset and MNK will know freedom.

Please live with this truth to avoid heartbreak.
Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by LordOfTheGame: 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
seyicodes:
You won't understand. Do you know how many innocent people who have lost their soul from the so called self determination?

Freedom is not without sacrifice. It's unfortunate that they died but nothing good comes so easily.
Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by od501: 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
ibrahimsalam:
It is you that should wake up first.
Why don't you go on air and threaten to kill people then watch what will happen to you,much more someone who threatened to kill a whole number one citizen of the country if he comes to Abuja.
In this part of the world you will be very stupid to try that.most of you take serious things to be light because you are looking for an imaginary country that never existed

I still maintain that buhari must be a democrat,if not they should have wasted the guy in kenya.you are coming to Abuja with 1,000 men to cut off buhari head yet you did not have any at your home.only to be brainwashing pigs upandan with boastful lies

You left your useless governor's who are to blame for the embezzlement of your resources to be blaming another.pls if you don't have sense stop quoting me

So... you think the cabals had the opportunity to kill him and they did? They can't kill that man sir. They would have done it if they have the balls.

Again, i say, Kanu is your enemy, the FG is. That man is the only reason they have not rounded everybody up in thus space. Wake up! Listen to the message and not the messenger.
Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by showafrica(m): 12:58am On Jun 29, 2022
franktech:
Useless country filled with bandits, criminals, chronic tribalists, looters and all manner of bad things. I wonder what manner of education blind illiterates that are comfortable in this nation. I just wonder how people are comfortable and calling for continuation, but lo and behold people are living comfortable. Black people are cursed beyond repair

Cursed beyond redemption. Cursed is even an understatement. I wonder how I landed with miserable thinking people in the same country.
Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by pquaver(m): 1:25am On Jun 29, 2022
Factcheck0001:
we know your plan is to vote Peter obi so he will release kanu

We know your plans n we won’t vote pandora peter

Same thing that led to Civil War.. Coup plotter that should get death penalty aguyi ironsi delayed justice, see where it landed us. Should obi release Nnamdi anything that results from it na dem know.. Remember I said it here.. Northerners won't even vote for a repeat of that...
Re: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by zeal22(m): 6:48am On Feb 05
SOFTSKILL:

I won't, city boy all the way

How market?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy / Rivers: APC Govt Using Army, SARS Personnel To Hijack Election Materials – Wike / Wike Places N640 Million Bounty On 32 Most Wanted ‘cult Leaders’ In Rivers (See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.