Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

How #5000 Led Me To The Road To 200k In 2-weeks Using Whatsapp. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How #5000 Led Me To The Road To 200k In 2-weeks Using Whatsapp. (209 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? / Which Business Can One Start With ₦200K In 2022? / How I Was Able To Pay For My Tuition Fee Of 65,000naira In 3 Weeks Using My Phon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How #5000 Led Me To The Road To 200k In 2-weeks Using Whatsapp. by Samuelemediong6(m): 11:31am On Jun 28, 2022
HOW #5000 LED ME TO THE ROAD TO 200K IN 2-WEEKS USING WHATSAPP.

Back in 2021 I wasn't the internet marketing expert many people know me for today . I was undergraduate of a federal University of port-harcourt and as a student being broke and out of money was a regular thing for me .

So I decided to start a business(selling of phone accessories) a on campus. It was difficult as I never had an experience of business before plus too many competitors but guess what I made it through I scaled and became successful and you know want to know how ?

One day , after lectures a friend of mine introduced me to a business strategy in which I used my WhatsApp to generate more profit, more customers and even having people to work for me and I had literally zero experience of anything business I was a total beginner.

#Note: Before we continue let me say this , unlike other free stuffs you see on the internet, this one isn't free ..pls of you have the intent of getting it free pls no offence scroll and pass , this is meant for people who desire quality and wish to take the sacrifice to make their business move forward and have higher sales . The training is not FREE , But affordable if you can afford it.

It will not be easy. It will take hard work and dedication from YOU. It will require you to believe 100% in your product or service, and it will require you to back that belief with a measurable financial investment to market it to the world and give you the ability to trap down your prospects just like how this post is trapping you to continue reading.
If you think you can become a millionaire overnight, or get floods of orders by spending #5,000 a month on advertising, then this training isn’t right for you.
In fact, and I honestly mean no offence when I say this, I don’t even want you to participate , just scroll pass this post.

You will wonder why this post is rigid , yes it's specifically for certain persons.
And if you're not satisfied with the training you WILL BE REFUNDED .

In less than 2 months my sales increased from regular #2000 per week to almost 50k per week from the same business that I had strong competitions . In less than than 1 month some come to know my secret , I became famous in Mandela hostel in selling of Phone accessories, till ASUU strike

The business model deals on using various social media platforms and other online means to boost your business and generate a lot of customers at the comfort of your home with your smartphone or laptop .

So your training will encompass
1.) A high effective selling system that you can start in matter of days or weeks depending on how fast you are.
2.) Access to my top notch paid courses worth over $300 and more at #5000
3.) Business methods using Whatsapp , Twitter and Facebook to turn your miniature business to a mega scale one.
4.) How to get customers and get offers that will make your customers buy without thinking twice .
5.) How to sell beyond the borders of Nigeria irrespective of your products or service with little capital as low as 15k
6.)Access to platforms for FREE to place your products or services for promotion by Affiliates and agent you will pay no dime for .

This business strategies is what my friend called "CASH on DEMAND" once you know them you will scale financially and you won't go broke.

I said that because there are thousands of genuine internet opportunities available that can change your financial life.

WHY DID I WRITE THIS ?

I organized this because I discovered that there were lots of people who were willing to learn this skills but can't afford my paid class.
For this 2 DAYS,I will be making this knowledge available to all for #5000.

Don't miss this opportunity

ENTERANCE FEE :#5000

(1) (Reply)

The 3 Best Serviced Apartments In Lagos / The Best Business Ideas You Can Start Up In Your Neighborhood Right Away / How Can I Make A Transaction On Master Card Worth $50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.