Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,712 members, 7,955,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:43 PM

Why Are Southerners Quick To Lunch And Burn Their People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Southerners Quick To Lunch And Burn Their People (264 Views)

Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) / Kwankwaso Supporters Burn Their PDP Membership Cards Because Of Atiku (Photos) / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Southerners Quick To Lunch And Burn Their People by babasolution: 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
This incident at badagry brings to mind and earlier post on why the southerners are very quick to apprehend thief's who are probably members of their own community and quickly lynch and burn them to death.
But the Fulani never experience such even when they commit a more heinous crime of murder.

We minority tribes in kogi are surprised at the ease at which the Fulani getaway with evil down south which they can't in minority areas.

The Fulani are always let go or safely arrested.
The southerners then start giving excuses of them being helped by the army or police.

Seriously I have never seen a people as docile,
Unthinking,self degrading as these southerners.

I bet that even northerners and specifically the Fulani are surprised at how easy they are getting off on these useless southerners.

A Fulani to Fulani transition will be the worst thing that will ever happen to these southerners.

If they allow it they will regret it from GENERATION to GENERATION because they will be totally and easily crushed without any resistance at all.
Re: Why Are Southerners Quick To Lunch And Burn Their People by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
Said by who?
Re: Why Are Southerners Quick To Lunch And Burn Their People by Ceeman20: 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
babasolution:
This incident at badagry brings to mind and earlier post on why the southerners are very quick to apprehend thief's who are probably members of their own community and quickly lynch and burn them to death.
But the Fulani never experience such even when they commit a more heinous crime of murder.

We minority tribes in kogi are surprised at the ease at which the Fulani getaway with evil down south which they can't in minority areas.

The Fulani are always let go or safely arrested.
The southerners then start giving excuses of them being helped by the army or police.

Seriously I have never seen a people as docile,
Unthinking,self degrading as these southerners.

I bet that even northerners and specifically the Fulani are surprised at how easy they are getting off on these useless southerners.

A Fulani to Fulani transition will be the worst thing that will ever happen to these southerners.

If they allow it they will regret it from GENERATION to GENERATION because they will be totally and easily crushed without any resistance at all.

Why do you use southerners here. When something affected your SW region it becomes southerners ogbeni go and shut up. Where else do you think such crazy Fulani mob would have happened. Igbo land? Or SS that used to roast indegenes and non indegenes at a slightest opportunity..

After all una big papa said Yorubas are brothers to Fulanis
Re: Why Are Southerners Quick To Lunch And Burn Their People by nazicartel(m): 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
The better we differentiate between this South, the better for us. We should be using Yoruba, Igbo , Ijaw, Ikwerre etc to differentiate this Southern Nigeria. I don't even know who gave us this joint name. We ain't the same. We have different Orientations.
The topic isn't my business. But the wrong usage of words
Re: Why Are Southerners Quick To Lunch And Burn Their People by KanwuliaExtra: 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
. . . . And what do Northerners do best?
Every group get dem own disease abi?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southerners Quick To Lunch And Burn Their People by Opolopoopolonio: 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
Piggidddioott amaka

The 2 Fulani herder culprits have been arrested... shocked
Re: Why Are Southerners Quick To Lunch And Burn Their People by Never4getU: 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
how many northerners are coming online to condemn their own people the way we do in the sought? It will soon down on the southeast they will understand the hardest way that to be president u need the support of all stakeholders to make it a reality.

We will resume our online work by then when they need us most.

Jennifer663:
Said by who?
Re: Why Are Southerners Quick To Lunch And Burn Their People by babasolution: 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ceeman20:

Why do you use southerners here. When something affected your SW region it becomes southerners ogbeni go and shut up. Where else do you think such crazy Fulani mob would have happened. Igbo land? Or SS that used to roast indegenes and non indegenes at a slightest opportunity..

After all una big papa said Yorubas are brothers to Fulanis

Abeg get out with this your Yoruba Igbo thingy,I no b Yoruba,neither am I Igbo,no b only una dey this Nigeria, both ur tribes are useless tribes,bullshit
Re: Why Are Southerners Quick To Lunch And Burn Their People by babasolution: 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
nazicartel:
The better we differentiate between this South, the better for us. We should be using Yoruba, Igbo , Ijaw, Ikwerre etc to differentiate this Southern Nigeria. I don't even know who gave us this joint name. We ain't the same. We have different Orientations.
The topic isn't my business. But the wrong usage of words

Fulani kill and kidnap in all southern states
Re: Why Are Southerners Quick To Lunch And Burn Their People by Justiceleague1: 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
Opolopoopolonio strikethem piiggiiddiii grin:
PiggiAfonjaIddiootts amaka

The 2 Fulani herder culprits have been arrested... shocked

(1) (Reply)

PDP Orders Panel To Beg Wike, Drop Okowa, Gov's Loyalists Insist / Political Ambitions shouldn't destroy innocent lives in a sane Political Environ / Abridged Profile Of Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.