Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis (1641 Views)

INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) / How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card / Voters' Registration Per Region And States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by VoteObi2023: 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

When Igbos were beaten during 2019 presidential elections what did you do

Didn't you give yourself brain and stay away from the subsequent elections

Anyway, I trust smart Igbo businessmen not to put their shops at risk

Piggiddiootts amaka
Story.

Go find out what happened to the man that dared it. He was almost burnt with his bike. He had to go to the church for Thanksgiving after being discharged from the hospital.

Yorubas only make noise online.

Try any madness and see if you will not collect. We ready for una again.

2023 no far.

The same way we closed our shops for PVC will be the same way we will close the shops to vote.
Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by VoteObi2023: 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
IamWonderful:
Are you having emotional imbalance? no one will stop you from voting, only a fool will also pay you money before voting, even there is no need of buying your votes sef because it is wastage, just know, there wouldn't be violence nor buying of votes, but igbo votes in Lagos la trabaye
Yoruba made more than that noise in 2019 but at the end na only 132,810 votes APC use win Lagos.

grin
Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by Opolopoopolonio: 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
VoteObi2023:

Story.

Go find out what happened to the man that dared it. He was almost burnt with his bike. He had to go to the church for Thanksgiving after being discharged from the hospital.

Yorubas only make noise online.

Try any madness and see if you will not collect. We ready for una again.

2023 no far.

The same way we closed our shops for PVC will be the same way we will close the shops to vote.

Piggiddioottts amaka.

Are you telling me only man flogged Igbos during the 2019 presidential elections

Come on. You guys were flogged. Your votes were burnt. MC Oluomo summoned your leaders in Oshodi. You abstained from subsequent elections.

Even now, have Igbos been getting registered in Lagos Let's start from there.

You better port your PVC to the yeast. Tinubu CANNOT be on the ballot and Igbos in Lagos will say they have other ideas. shocked
Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by Bomboiy: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
IamWonderful:
That is if your vote counts in Lagos, I wouldn't tell you how it is normally done when counting votes, we have started cooking your uha soup with akpu

LMAO this one is hoping on rigging.

With the new electoral act the worse your APC can do is vote buying,bear it in mind that an average Igbo man don't need your 5k per vote.

You better come up with another way because snatching of ballot boxes is out of the equation.
Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by Bomboiy: 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Piggiddioottts amaka.

Are you telling me only man flogged Igbos during the 2019 presidential elections

Come on. You guys were flogged. Your votes were burnt. MC Oluomo summoned your leaders in Oshodi. You abstained from subsequent elections.

You better port your PVC to the yeast. Tinubu CANNOT be on the ballot and Igbos in Lagos will say they have other ideas. shocked

Rubbish, APC did all these and only won SW with just 250k votes. Meanwhile PDP won Anambra with over 450k votes.

Come 2023 the difference in Anambra alone will cancel the whole of SW,why do you think Tinubu is sending his thugs to disrupt registration in Lagos? He has seen the handwriting on the wall.
Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by Opolopoopolonio: 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
Bomboiy:

Rubbish, APC did all these and only won SW with just 250k votes. Meanwhile PDP won Anambra with over 450k votes.

Come 2023 the difference in Anambra alone will cancel the whole of SW,why do you think Tinubu is sending his thugs to disrupt registration in Lagos? He has seen the handwriting on the wall.

Why do piggiddiottts always equate PDP votes to Igbo votes
Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by Bomboiy: 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Why do piggiddiottts always equate PDP votes to Igbo votes

Because igbos have always delivered for PDP.

Like I said Anambra alone will cancel the difference of APC in the SW,tell your jagaban to allow igbos to register and vote in peace if he's sure of getting block votes in SW.
Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by IamWonderful: 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Still trying to conjure sense in this post...this nigga is threatening a whole tribe bout their vote not counting in 2023...this is the lowest of the low from tinubu urchins...why not just market ya candidate and leave unnecessary bragging of electoral malpractice...behave like someone who pass through school...not otherwise
You don't even get shame, you are hiding behind Yoruba name, does that mean you are ashamed of your tribe, well I would have said Olaoluwa that I know are highly intelligent and exceptionally knowledgeable with unparallel understanding, they have not submitted their brains to ohamadike monkey Kanu, they mind their business, their lives is easy without bitterness and delusion, now I understand you are just an impostor, not need of convincing you.
Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by Olaoluwa122: 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
IamWonderful:
You don't even get shame, you are hiding behind Yoruba name, does that mean you are ashamed of your tribe, well I would have said Olaoluwa that I know are highly intelligent and exceptionally knowledgeable with unparallel understanding, they have not submitted their brains to ohamadike monkey Kanu, they mind their business, their lives is easy without bitterness and delusion, now I understand you are just an impostor, not need of convincing you.
Still the same old line you urchins of tinubu always towed...Anybody against your views or candidate na omo Igbo...Baba you no get point...just behave like a true Omoluabi that you are...and stop displaying fake braggadoism online...market your Candidate...let Obi people market theirs too peacefully...the Internet space is enough for all of us...and may the best candidate win come 2023...
Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by VoteObi2023: 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Piggiddioottts amaka.

You flogged who?

I don't have time for miscreants. Yoruba moslems odordor never reach to kill an innocent Igbo man because of election and go scot free. Una go collect. Una go smell the odour 2 sec.

I registered in Lagos why una no stop me?

We Igbos in Lagos are mobilizing for LABOUR PARTY, for a better Nigeria. We are not voting for any sick thief. If e sure for you and your papa, come stop us from voting. The fight una dey beg us for since, una go see am.

Ndi ara.
Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by Opolopoopolonio: 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
VoteObi2023:

You flogged who?

I don't have time for miscreants. Yoruba moslems odordor never reach to kill an innocent Igbo man because of election and go scot free. Una go collect. Una go smell the odour 2 sec.

I registered in Lagos why una no stop me?

We Igbos in Lagos are mobilizing for LABOUR PARTY, for a better Nigeria. We are not voting for any sick thief. If e sure for you and your papa, come stop us from voting. The fight una dey beg us for since, una go see am.

Ndi ara.

Piggiddioott amaka

Na ordinary mouth you get

We have flogged you time and again and we shall do it again

You one of the lucky few to get your PVC. Majority won't.

Go to the yeast and support your Peter Obi.

Chikena
Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by VoteObi2023: 9:52am On Jun 29, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Piggiddioott amaka

Na ordinary mouth you get

We have flogged you time and again and we shall do it again

You one of the lucky few to get your PVC. Majority won't.

Go to the yeast and support your Peter Obi.

Chikena
Yorubas are known for making noise online but for offline na pure water them be.

You guys are so sure Igbos destroyed LAGOS during EndSARS, why didn't you attack Igbos then.

The only thing that attacked Igbo voters in 2019 was nearly burnt with his bike.

I don't respond to miscreants, but if e sure for you and your papa, come FESTAC to stop the work of God in 2023.

If Yorubas disenfranchise Igbos in Yoruba dominated slums like mushin, we will disenfranchise Yorubas in FESTAC, Surulere and other Igbo dominated areas.
Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by Opolopoopolonio: 10:24am On Jun 29, 2022
VoteObi2023:

Yorubas are known for making noise online but for offline na pure water them be.

You guys are so sure Igbos destroyed LAGOS during EndSARS, why didn't you attack Igbos then.

The only thing that attacked Igbo voters in 2019 was nearly burnt with his bike.

I don't respond to miscreants, but if e sure for you and your papa, come FESTAC to stop the work of God in 2023.

If Yorubas disenfranchise Igbos in Yoruba dominated slums like mushin, we will disenfranchise Yorubas in FESTAC, Surulere and other Igbo dominated areas.

Piiggiiiddiootts amaka

Of course, we know Igbo were NOT behind endsars destruction. Who dash monkey banana It was just a ploy to...

So only one Yoruba guy flogged Igbos during the 2019 presidential election, burnt Igbo votes and ensured APC won the election eventually

Also, why did Igbos stay back in subsequent elections Why did your leaders obey Oluomo's summons in Oshodi

And then wtf is Igbo-dominated areas in Lagos Are you mad

We've flogged Igbos time and again. Already, Igbos did not get registered for their PVC in Lagos as they wished to. That's just one step. May more ahead.

Anyways, may God spare us beyond 2023.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Some New Pics Of Aba Enyimba City. / Answer This Question And Win One Million Naira (#1,000,000) Instantly. / 2023: Tinubu Won’t Survive The Heat, Atiku Should Go & Rest – Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.