Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis (1630 Views)

INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) / How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card / Voters' Registration Per Region And States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by gbigbega: 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
INEC recently release figures of voters registration all over the country as at 27-06-2022.
I put on my data analysis cap and did a breakdown. This is my analysis

By Region
1. North and South Registration is close with North having 285,700 more than South
2. Amazingly South West as the highest number of people with PVC (#2,254,006)
3. South East as the Lowest number of PVC holders - Obident children una see una self.

By States
4. Osun as the Highest number of PVC holders (#708,968) -- this is more than the whole of South East PVCs put together (#685,007) -- South East una dey see.
5. Imo state has the lowest number of voters with only #70,759 - Osun as more than 10 times the number of voters in Imo.

**The first 5 Swing states are in the other listed below.
- Osun - #708,968
- Delta - #641, 174
- Lagos - #640,774
- Kaduna - # 574,811
- Bayelsa - # 550,207
- Kano is in position number 9 after Borno, Rivers and Pleateau
** Swing Region is South West
** First 5 State with lowest registration is as listed below
- Imo - #70,759
- Enugu - #72, 165
- Kebi - #81, 133
- Yobe - #91,350
- Cross Rivers- #107,085

Go and get your PVC, INEC No Dey Count Tweets and Likes o.

#FRONTPAGE MATERIAL

2 Likes

Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
gbigbega:
INEC recently release figures of voters registration all over the country as at 27-06-2022.

By Region
1. North and South Registration is close with North having 285,700 more than South
3. South East as the Lowest number of PVC holders - Obident children una see una self.

By States
4. Osun as the Highest number of PVC holders (#708,968) -- this is more than the whole of South East PVCs put together (#685,007) -- South East una dey see.
5. Imo state has the lowest number of voters with only #70,759 - Osun as more than 10 times the number of voters in Imo.

- Osun - #708,968
- Delta - #641, 174
- Lagos - #640,774
- Kaduna - # 574,811
- Bayelsa - # 550,207
- Imo - #70,759
- Enugu - #72, 165
- Kebi - #81, 133
- Yobe - #91,350
- Cross Rivers- #107,085

#FRONTPAGE MATERIAL

Empty brain

6 Likes

Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by kingbee90: 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
undecided
I have
Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by okeysoninv: 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
See the completed registration here

1 Like

Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
gbigbega:

By Region

By States

- Osun - #708,968
- Delta - #641, 174
- Lagos - #640,774
- Kaduna - # 574,811
- Bayelsa - # 550,207
- Imo - #70,759
- Enugu - #72, 165
- Kebi - #81, 133
- Yobe - #91,350
- Cross Rivers- #107,085

#FRONTPAGE MATERIAL

This is completed registration minus errors and multiple registrations
Osun is still below State like Imo when you add with the new registration

1 Like

Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by VoteObi2023: 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
I am from Abia but I registered in Lagos.

Our duty is simply to break SW votes as usual.

In 2019, APC won the entire SW with 260k votes while Peter Obi won Anambra for PDP with 491,440 votes.

So, Anambra votes alone can quash SW votes. Yoruba voters are not our threat, we have the number to water it down while delivering bloc votes for the Youth's candidate.

Cc:

Helinues
LegendHero

6 Likes

Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by IamWonderful: 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
South East is the lowest with 219,000 hehehehehe that alone can make Obi the presidency of Igbo land

1 Like

Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by naijainstinct: 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
Your figures are only for the newly registered PVCs which started June last year and will end in September 2022.

As it stands, the North West has the highest number of registered voters standing at over 21 million.

1 Like

Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
Minus Lagos, South-east top West in 2019 voters registration, it will not be different when they release 2023 final voters registration

3 Likes

Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by naijainstinct: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
VoteObi2023:

In 2019, APC won the entire SW with 260k votes while Peter Obi won Anambra for PDP with 491,440 votes.

So, Anambra votes alone can quash SW votes. Yoruba voters are not our threat, we have the number to water it down while delivering bloc votes for the Youth's candidate.

Cc:

Helinues
LegendHero
entire South West with 260k votes? Where do you guys get your data from? Na wa ooo........this illusion is real.....

1 Like

Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by kingbee90: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
undecided

The way INEC is going about this PVC registration will leave many people disenfranchised. Especially people in the SW, SS & SE regions.
How can INEC be using only one machine to register people in their registration centers? Can they be able to register all eligible voters?
I think more personnel & machines should be deployed in the field to register the huge crowd of eligible voters in the affected regions.

1 Like

Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by Enskynelson(m): 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
gbigbega:

By Region

By States

- Osun - #708,968
- Delta - #641, 174
- Lagos - #640,774
- Kaduna - # 574,811
- Bayelsa - # 550,207
- Imo - #70,759
- Enugu - #72, 165
- Kebi - #81, 133
- Yobe - #91,350
- Cross Rivers- #107,085

#FRONTPAGE MATERIAL

The figures is not for all registration till date but for online registrations... Go back and confirm the source of your data and edit your post accordingly.
Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by VoteObi2023: 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
naijainstinct:
entire South West with 260k votes? Where do you guys get your data from? Na wa ooo........this illusion is real.....
APC won Ogun with 87,107

APC won Lagos with 132,810 votes

PDP won Oyo with 1,461 votes

APC won Ekiti with 65,191 votes

PDP won Ondo with 34,132 votes

APC won Osun with 10,257

Over 2 million voted in SW, but APC won with with 259,767 votes.

Over 500,000 voted in Anambra but PDP won 491,440 votes.

Yoruba votes have never threatened SE bloc votes since 1999. Whoever the SE backs always win the SOUTH while whoever the NW backs always win the North.

The only thing PO needs to win the election is Christian votes from the North. If he gets the votes, the election will be between PO and Atiku.

1 Like

Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by IamWonderful: 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2022
VoteObi2023:

Cc:

Helinues
LegendHero
That is if your vote counts in Lagos, I wouldn't tell you how it is normally done when counting votes, we have started cooking your uha soup with akpu
Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by adekolaelect(m): 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
post=114230524:

Empty brain
continuing till you become uncontrollable noise maker.

1 Like

Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by VoteObi2023: 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
Enskynelson:

The figures is not for all registration till date but for online registrations... Go back and confirm the source of your data and edit your post accordingly.
And the online election is just pre-registration. After registering online, they also need to visit INEC LG office for in-person capturing.

Yorubas are just registering online without doing the in-person capturing while SE are doing both.

Also most of the registration in the East is manual. Our people go direct to INEC and register manually with the form.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by Ezehillary(m): 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
are you analying this or insult south east
Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by Sergio101(m): 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by AwkaFinest: 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
This your as as as instead of has is indeed a big problem....
Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by VoteObi2023: 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
IamWonderful:
That is if your vote counts in Lagos, I wouldn't tell you how it is normally done when counting votes, we have started cooking your uha soup with akpu
In case you don't know.

We have already started mobilizing to check those excesses. Any miscreant will collect 2 secs.

We might start using Sabo Gari model for you guys. Don't worry. If e sure for you, come FESTAC or Surulere to cause nuisance.

We already know what to do with Yoruba APC thugs. I'll collect APC money and still vote Labour Party.

1 Like

Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by manutdrichie(m): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
IamWonderful:

Lolz....that was before bro
Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by IamWonderful: 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
VoteObi2023:

In case you don't know.

We have already started mobilizing to check those excesses. Any miscreant will collect 2 secs.

We might start using Sabo Gari model for you guys. Don't worry. If e sure for you, come FESTAC or Surulere to cause nuisance.

We already know what to do with Yoruba APC thugs. I'll collect APC money and still vote Labour Party.
IPOB members always think violence, did I tell you, you wouldn't vote, common, you will vote but your votes will ....... just sit down there.
Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by VoteTinubu2023: 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
VoteObi2023:

APC won Ogun with 87,107

APC won Lagos with 132,810 votes

PDP won Oyo with 1,461 votes

APC won Ekiti with 65,191 votes

PDP won Ondo with 34,132 votes

APC won Osun with 10,257

Over 2 million voted in SW, but APC won with with 259,767 votes.

Over 500,000 voted in Anambra but PDP won 491,440 votes.

Yoruba votes have never threatened SE bloc votes since 1999. Whoever the SE backs always win the SOUTH while whoever the NW backs always win the North.

The only thing PO needs to win the election is Christian votes from the North. If he gets the votes, the election will be between PO and Atiku.
PDP is doing well in South West because PDP is traditionally strong in SW. APC is not a Yoruba party. SW PDP is still very strong. Non-Yorubas population in SW is not the reason for PDP's impressive performance in SW.

But as usual. Believe whatever you want.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by Tomek09(m): 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
Rubbish analysis.
Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by VoteObi2023: 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
IamWonderful:
IPOB members always think violence, did I tell you, you wouldn't vote, common, you will vote but your votes will ....... just sit down there.
Sorry, the votes are transmitted electronically.

The worst you can do is vote buying. We will collect the money and vote Labour.

We ready for Yoruba miscreants in 2023. They no even try any carelessness. Yorubas will vote for their candidate, Igbos will vote for theirs and the votes will count.

If they disenfranchise Igbos in Yoruba dominated areas, we will disenfranchise Yorubas in Igbo dominated areas.

Again, Yorubas will have to kill Igbos first before they stop us from voting and if one single Igbo man dies in the election because of Yoruba thugs, Lagos no go enter all of us again.

We ready for una.
Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by VoteObi2023: 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

PDP is doing well in South West because PDP is traditionally strong in SW. APC is not a Yoruba party. SW PDP is still very strong. Non-Yorubas population in SW is not the reason for PDP's impressive performance in SW.

But as usual. Believe whatever you want.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
I am glad you realize that PDP is strong in SW. They will help split APC votes in the SW, making it easy for LP to win the South
Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by IamWonderful: 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
VoteObi2023:

We ready for Yoruba miscreants in 2023. They no even try any carelessness. Yorubas will vote for their candidate, Igbos will vote for theirs and the votes will count.

If they disenfranchise Igbos in Yoruba dominated areas, we will disenfranchise Yorubas in Igbo dominated areas.

Again, Yorubas will have to kill Igbos first before they stop us from voting and if one single Igbo man dies in the election because of Yoruba thugs, Lagos no go enter all of us again.

We ready for una.
Are you having emotional imbalance? no one will stop you from voting, only a fool will also pay you money before voting, even there is no need of buying your votes sef because it is wastage, just know, there wouldn't be violence nor buying of votes, but igbo votes in Lagos la trabaye

2 Likes

Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by ItsTutsi(m): 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
Please what is the difference between complete registeration and online registration? I'm seeing different image and figures from both pics attached here
Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by sukar886: 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
IamWonderful:
South East is the lowest with 219,000 hehehehehe that alone can make Obi the presidency of Igbo land
Have u forgotten that some igbos base in osun, Lagos, kano, kaduna , etc use ur head....

1 Like

Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by Opolopoopolonio: 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
VoteObi2023:

We ready for una.

When Igbos were beaten during 2019 presidential elections what did you do

Didn't you give yourself brain and stay away from the subsequent elections

Anyway, I trust smart Igbo businessmen not to put their shops at risk

Piggiddiootts amaka
Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by Olaoluwa122: 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
IamWonderful:
Are you having emotional imbalance? no one will stop you from voting, only a fool will also pay you money before voting, even there is no need of buying your votes sef because it is wastage, just know, there wouldn't be violence nor buying of votes, but igbo votes in Lagos la trabaye
Still trying to conjure sense in this post...this nigga is threatening a whole tribe bout their vote not counting in 2023...this is the lowest of the low from tinubu urchins...why not just market ya candidate and leave unnecessary bragging of electoral malpractice...behave like someone who pass through school...not otherwise

1 Like

Re: INEC Voters Registration Breakdown And Analysis by Olaoluwa122: 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

When Igbos were beaten during 2019 presidential elections what did you do

Didn't you give yourself brain and stay away from the subsequent elections

Anyway, I trust smart Igbo businessmen not to put their shops at risk

Piggiddiootts amaka
Na how tinubu go win be this...Lmao Nigga without sense are numerous on this forum

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Campaign Confirms Talks With Wike, Says Rivers Gov Trapped In PDP / Southerners Are Never Tired Of Slavery: A Case For Peter Obi / Between Kenneth Okonkwo, Daniel Bwala And Niyi Speaking On Obasanjo Endorsement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.