Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) (35477 Views)

Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) / June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils / Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) by Rebirth212: 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
The FENDI ambassador

Kikikikikikikikikikikik
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) by Sunsets: 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
After you hatefully inspired tigbuo sogbuo. May peace reign and let the criminals be reigned in.
AfricanColumbus:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) by Sunsets: 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
That's not how to spell messenger. The other one is masseuse, in case.
Elidrisy20:
I no understand this massage, but I know the massenger is a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) by EvenBlogger: 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
peepydelano:
See his evil fear fear face, perfect expression of when a terrorist meet his doom.

onye ara

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) by HilcomTech(m): 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
Hahahahha

St00peed coward.

See his papa Ajasco scull. Dan buroba
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) by Essence20(m): 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
God bless you Ohamadike

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) by AnanseK(m): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
Detention is good for Kanu, his tiny brain is being re-set and he is receiving sense.
They should keep him for another 5 years and his trial shifted to 2028.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) by HilcomTech(m): 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
Emergingnation:
Can we see your malnutrition looking face.... Chronic unity beggar.

Ewu wey you be. The guy is right joor. KANU's head be like Papa Ajasco grin grin grin

BIGOT Nnamdi Azikiwe and Ben Nwabueze were the real unity beggar.

Its too late to history.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) by euwalaka: 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
peepydelano:
See his evil fear fear face, perfect expression of when a terrorist meet his doom.
have you checked your foolishness in the Mirror?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) by Rexymania(m): 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
Mazi is even fatter grin. You will not die... You will be freed and we shall all celebrate. Inshallah. Ameen
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) by Antai123(m): 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
If you have been in DSS custody you will know that this guy is passing through alot. But he still has the courage to issue statement to his people.

Peter Obi for Presido.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) by UrPapa: 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
Even tho I don’t like him at all... I kinda feel for him
If you haven’t had your freedom taken away once, you won’t understand what it takes being in detention especially with this constant adjournments
He’s probably going through a lot and I wish him freedom
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) by UrPapa: 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
Antai123:
If you have been in DSS custody you will know that this guy is passing through alot. But he still has the courage to issue statement to his people.

Peter Obi for Presido.
Baba no be ordinary DSS custody oo... even if u dey police fell for 24hrs, u will respect freedom
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
leksite120:
How'll u feel if same is directed to Jesus

Thats not an issue to me. I cant fight for Jesus
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) by shortIGBOman: 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
Buhari don deal with Nnamdi Kanu. See fear written all over him. But I no pitty am at all. grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) by Yankee101: 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
You started a fire in your house and you think you won't get burnt?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) by Cmanforall: 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
peepydelano:
I think he may not still have control again over the criminals killing innocent people
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

He is commenting on a case that is still in court while issuing a coded rallying call to his base because of this security slip by the security agents.

The DSS by giving him this unrestrained oppprtunity
can compromise this case and put the court in danger.

This kind of procedural breach is unacceptable and must be brought to the attention of the court.

No way this was recorded without the go-ahead of the DSS.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) by redcliff: 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
Xscape1993:
I don't like people who embark on impossible mission...

if to say wright brothers listen to you, na ship everybody for dey take dey travel now. stupid talk.
nothing is impossible, it has not been done yet. Even time travel.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) by Tingotoe: 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

You are also fighting to kill other Nigerians who step foot in Biafraland
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) by tfelicityk(m): 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
I pray the people will listening to his calls and prayers...
Let there be peace in the Southeast
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) by osazee12(m): 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
Joker
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) by gimakon2(m): 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
Golan007:

That's why Kanu is now becoming meek.

grin

What makes ur mumu thoughts think he is weak? you go soon die o.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) by Elidrisy20: 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
Sunsets:
That's not how to spell messenger. The other one is masseuse, in case.
na you Sabi,mr masseuse, I no get certificate
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) by Golan007: 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
gimakon2:

What makes ur mumu thoughts think he is weak? you go soon die o.

While you will be alive abi?

angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) by hope4nigeria(m): 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
peepydelano:
Oloriburuku Asinwin ni e, you never for once call fulani herdsmen evil for once
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) by LordKushmann(m): 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
favor914:
They are with him everyday playing draft, they know he has repented, all those ranting is a thing of the past.

But notwithstanding if you did the crime, you must do the time.

He will be given his 20 years sentence under the Terrorism Prevention Act, & be released after 6 years including time in DSS custody, courtesy a state pardon from whoever the President is.

So in calculus we are looking @ sometime in 2026, perfect timing to be used as a political pawn for the 2027 general election.

Can you bet your life on this your projection? That it will come to pass. Never mind how we intend to execute the agreement.

Do you bet your life on the possibility of your proposed outcome?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) by Cypress042(m): 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
Xscape1993:
I don't like people who embark on impossible mission...
Nothing is impossible, people who think and reason like you are the problem we face in today Nigeria.

You are clueless doesn't mean other sane Nigerians are, so keep quiet and observe grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) by gimakon2(m): 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
NoQualmz:

Have u buried ur cousin killed by Ipob unknown gunmen?

Always jumping like a grasshopper from one issue to another.

Funny, Unknown gunmen are NOT in anyway IPOB
Media is just lying to you just like America lied about Russia.

It would surprise you to shock when you suddenly hear Unknown gun men dont speak ibo!
Hear me and hear me well..

IPOB / ESN are protecting their land from fulani mauruders and not killing anyone, unknown gun men on the other hand, no one knows what they want.
2 cents.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) by zuto4u(m): 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
U lie! There is no atom of fear on his face rather he sounded fearlessly and bold. Despite his ordeal, he still maintains his stance on getting freedom for his people. He said "until we get freedom." THAT IS A FEARLESS MAN RIGHT THERE!
peepydelano:
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) by 2tpick: 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

This kind of conduct is completely unacceptable. Whoever did this recording has put the court in serious security and safety breach.

He is commenting on a case that is still in court while issuing a coded rallying call to his base because of this security slip by the security agents.

His violent rhetorics and hate speeches that led to the death and destruction of innocent people, burning down of Lagos on 20 Oct.,2020 among other crimes he committed, is why he is in court . The ipob terrorist group leader is not in court because of a failed secession plan. His imaginary country only exists online .

He is equally answering for those uneducated young terrorists from poor and dysfunctional background he indoctrinated wrongly and led to their untimely death. He is like late Abubakar Shekau of Boko Haram with the level of destruction he used his violent rhetorics and hate speeches to create.

The DSS by giving him this unrestrained oppprtunity can compromise this case and put the court in danger.

This kind of procedural breach is unacceptable and must be brought to the attention of the court.

Knowing his insecured and erratic sick ways, next time, he will use this avenue to tell his terrorists to go burn down places and attack others. The security officers around him did not do well this time and it is sad.

Meanwhile,here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! to download, read and use https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Biafraland exists only online. Hence, the picture u posted can't stand as evidence in court. I think that guy chooses his words wisely.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) by Ten06(m): 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
He has Started coming back to his senses. I thought he was threatening everyone and want to bomb Abuja?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security / There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava / Security Council Gives Condition For Elections To Hold In N/East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.