Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Something Urgent Needs To Be Done - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Something Urgent Needs To Be Done (584 Views)

Tinubu, This Small Coin Is Now N1,410. Something Urgent Must Be Done / Nigerian Gov Must Do Something Urgent About This Now / Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Urgent Needs To Be Done by Usmanzy(m): 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
Any sane person needs to take a break from nairaland,the tribal and religious hatred here is very alarming, something urgent has to done,but unfortunately the owner of the forum is blind cos how can you come online everyday seeing people abusing themselves and no serious action is taken,even the mods re not doing anything to salvage the situation
Any demented fellow can just come here and spew any trash,abuse and accuse anybody and nothing will be done,
Seun needs to act fast

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Urgent Needs To Be Done by Gentlerespect76: 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
Usmanzy:
Any sane person needs to take a break from nairaland,the tribal and religious hatred here is very alarming, something urgent has to done,but unfortunately the owner of the forum is blind cos how can you come online everyday seeing people abusing themselves and no serious action is taken,even the mods re not doing anything to salvage the situation
Any demented fellow can just come here and spew any trash,abuse and accuse anybody and nothing will be done,
Seun needs to act fast

It is very disheartening. Seun himself is part of the problem. How can you sleep soundly when your platform is used to peddle venom relentlessly, day and night? You must have a serious problem.
Re: Something Urgent Needs To Be Done by DeLaRue: 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nairaland is not 100% police-able, as long as anyone can create a thread any time.
Re: Something Urgent Needs To Be Done by Seun(m): 8:39am On Jul 01, 2022
Have you seen the report button? Use it.
Re: Something Urgent Needs To Be Done by Kingozymandias(m): 8:43am On Jul 01, 2022
Seun:

Boss stop that .

Your report button is useless otherwise how do you explain people like LeoDeKing who constantly abuse tribes incite and trigger tribal absue going Scott free daily without any sanctions?

Talk another thing Abeg

Have u ever taken time to browse his comments and see the vile trial he leaves behind ?

He is just one example of how toxic trolls have taken over and run this forum

1 Like

Re: Something Urgent Needs To Be Done by Kingozymandias(m): 8:44am On Jul 01, 2022
Usmanzy:
Seun needs to act fast

My dear forget this forum

The hate bigorty and tribal hate speech it spreads is too much for a normal mind to comprehend

I just hope the government does something about this website.

I mean my junior cousin who visits here has developed a negative perception about certain triabes just based on this website
Re: Something Urgent Needs To Be Done by Belial06: 8:54am On Jul 01, 2022
Seun:

If it works why is Simplyleo aka LeoDeKing aka Liondeleo

Still active with all his offenses ? angry

Are we in the jokes section?

Cc bigcowhorn come n see o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Something Urgent Needs To Be Done by LeoDeKing: 9:25am On Jul 01, 2022
Belial06:

Bans are applied when rules are broken, not because you hate the comment or post. Create 100 million threads and tag seun, if his rules are not broken, he ignores them.
Re: Something Urgent Needs To Be Done by Belial06: 9:26am On Jul 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Bans are applied when rules are broken, not because you hate the comment or post. Create 100 million threads and tag seun, if his rules are not broken, you ignores them.

Hehehehe seems I got you salty grin
Re: Something Urgent Needs To Be Done by LeoDeKing: 9:27am On Jul 01, 2022
Belial06:

Hehehehe seems I got you salty grin
I know your dream is to get a reply from me. Now you have gotten that privilege. Use dis one hold body for the next 3 months when I feel like responding again.
Re: Something Urgent Needs To Be Done by Belial06: 9:28am On Jul 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I know your dream is to get a reply from me. Now you have gotten that privilege. Use dis one hold body for the next 3 months when I feel like responding again.

Smh undecided

Went off point again
Re: Something Urgent Needs To Be Done by BigCowH0rn: 5:09am On Jul 04, 2022
Belial06:

Lol, I tire for Seun and that report button long ago.
I handle SimplyLeo myself whenever i catch him.

He knows how i do it
Re: Something Urgent Needs To Be Done by Obidient4life2: 5:25am On Jul 04, 2022
Tribal war is what's keeping this forum alive considering how obsolete and out of fashion it is

1 Like

Re: Something Urgent Needs To Be Done by meobizy(f): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
Seun:
Your moderators are corrupt and biased. I have compiled a list of them. Their actions have made the report button useless.

(1) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe Is Paid To Malign His People Not For Cleaning Gutters / Massive Igbo Votes In Nigeria About To Be Unleashed! / Abia 2023: Prof.uche Ikonne And His Promise Of A Better Abia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.