Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,877 members, 7,956,313 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:44 AM

50k Job With A Fintech Firm Or 30k Job With A Bank - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 50k Job With A Fintech Firm Or 30k Job With A Bank (16600 Views)

70k Banking Job In Ikorodu Lagos State Or 30k Teaching Job In Ekiti. Please Help / Is It Worth It? Leaving 50k Job In Ibadan For 150k Job In Lagos. / 50k Job In Lagos Or 30k Job In Imo State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50k Job With A Fintech Firm Or 30k Job With A Bank by lomprico(m): 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
chypotenti:
I am practically confused right now, which do I go for, A 50k job with a Fintech or a 30k job with a Bank?

Take 10k job with a provision shop. undecided
Re: 50k Job With A Fintech Firm Or 30k Job With A Bank by Coolgent(m): 10:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
My dream career is to become a Governor, and so far so good, 55% loading
Re: 50k Job With A Fintech Firm Or 30k Job With A Bank by madiba4: 12:31am On Jun 30, 2022
[quoMay I pls know if it is nationwide or just for some particular locations.#te author=JJSAYO post=114263981]Do you need a teaching job from 50k and above? Send a text to me on 09152671673.[/quote]
Re: 50k Job With A Fintech Firm Or 30k Job With A Bank by Stevedison(m): 2:09am On Jun 30, 2022
seanwilliam:
really , bank security earn that much ?

@ op chypotenti, see don’t whine yourself, pls and pls put your brain to work. How are you going to survive on 30k per month in this kind of economy nitori oloun oba..

That’s 1000 per day, and even if na 50k( 1600) daily ,
Are you not going to eat ? Are you not going to buy gas? Petrol? Are you not going to buy data? Are you not going to buy cloth ? Are you not going to transport yourself to work? Are you not going to pay rent and utility bills ? What if you fall sick, how do get money to treat yourself ? Are you not going to get family of your own? Are you not going to take care of your parents? How do you intend to give your kids the best with this kind of work ? And mind you bro, I know your plan is to work for awhile and japa, but trust me, it’s not always easy to change job especially if something better is not forth coming.

Baba , meet family and friend, sell your property, go to your church/mosque , let dem raise money for you, start either of POS, popcorn,frying egg burns at road side, making cake, selling fabrics, buying and selling crypto etc .

Oga put the thing inside your fhucking head to work,!!

Lol he go use bet9ja do side hustle
Re: 50k Job With A Fintech Firm Or 30k Job With A Bank by Hassanmaye(m): 5:54am On Jun 30, 2022
ttemmi:
It's not possible for any bank to pay even a trainee contract staff 30k in this time and age.
What do you please, do you mean 30k is too big or what
Re: 50k Job With A Fintech Firm Or 30k Job With A Bank by NaijaCover(m): 6:14am On Jun 30, 2022
Nawa o
Re: 50k Job With A Fintech Firm Or 30k Job With A Bank by cedricksly: 7:28am On Jun 30, 2022
mirinder:
i did an interview with them for the post of customer service officer. I'm scared cos during the interview session, i noticed the faces of the interviewees that went and came out b4 me were not encouraging.
lol, Na fintech company that help users save and pay their rent, and also has the function of piggyvest to save for users at a given % yearly... If it is the original paymyrent they are ndic insured etc, so you are dealing with a legitimate company
Re: 50k Job With A Fintech Firm Or 30k Job With A Bank by ttemmi(m): 7:42am On Jun 30, 2022
Hassanmaye:

What do you please, do you mean 30k is too big or what

30k is way too small.

1 Like

Re: 50k Job With A Fintech Firm Or 30k Job With A Bank by PJAR: 7:54am On Jun 30, 2022
Fintech na low key for Loan App

xynerise:
Na microfinance Bank?

1 Like

Re: 50k Job With A Fintech Firm Or 30k Job With A Bank by mirinder: 8:30am On Jun 30, 2022
cedricksly:
lol, Na fintech company that help users save and pay their rent, and also has the function of piggyvest to save for users at a given % yearly... If it is the original paymyrent they are ndic insured etc, so you are dealing with a legitimate company
thanks
Re: 50k Job With A Fintech Firm Or 30k Job With A Bank by mooa404(m): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2022
Fintech Job is more reliable.
Most banks now are doing hiring and firing at a very slim mistake.
Re: 50k Job With A Fintech Firm Or 30k Job With A Bank by Holuu(m): 8:54am On Jun 30, 2022
Good morning, please I'm a graduate of animal physiology and I need job anywhere in and outside the country. I just concluded my mandatory NYSC program, I'm located in Oyo state currently. I'm experienced in animal production and i'm ready to learn any new role..[b]
Re: 50k Job With A Fintech Firm Or 30k Job With A Bank by Plugsk(m): 9:03am On Jun 30, 2022
Is 70k a good income for a graduate or any human being on earth?
muyico:
U mean bank cleaner?
bcus access bank security earn more 70k per month with penson.medical and e.t.c
Re: 50k Job With A Fintech Firm Or 30k Job With A Bank by Hassanmaye(m): 9:12am On Jun 30, 2022
Tylerboy15011:

No bank security earn 70k plus
Na big lie be that

Even access bank security is around 40k plus except if they have increase it a bit
This is the correct position
Re: 50k Job With A Fintech Firm Or 30k Job With A Bank by slimprinx(m): 9:17am On Jun 30, 2022
Please kindly go for the FINTECH Job as your Banking job is but contract and has not career path.
Regards
chypotenti:
I am practically confused right now, which do I go for, A 50k job with a Fintech or a 30k job with a Bank?
Re: 50k Job With A Fintech Firm Or 30k Job With A Bank by madiba4: 11:24am On Jun 30, 2022
JJSAYO:
Do you need a teaching job from 50k and above? Send a text to me on 09152671673.

Pls which location
Re: 50k Job With A Fintech Firm Or 30k Job With A Bank by muyico(m): 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
Plugsk:
Is 70k a good income for a graduate or any human being on earth?
thnkz ur star if u earn more dan dat!
bcus many graduate earn below 30k and lag and ogun state
Re: 50k Job With A Fintech Firm Or 30k Job With A Bank by muyico(m): 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
flexyrule:
Access Bank GROs earn 55k monthly.
Stop misleading the public.
Hrdly blived U! U wrk with dem?
Re: 50k Job With A Fintech Firm Or 30k Job With A Bank by muyico(m): 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
Tylerboy15011:

No bank security earn 70k plus
Na big lie be that

Even access bank security is around 40k plus except if they have increase it a bit
Sit down dere dey yawn rubbish. U wil soon wise!
Re: 50k Job With A Fintech Firm Or 30k Job With A Bank by muyico(m): 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
Tosman12:

thats a lie
cont.
Re: 50k Job With A Fintech Firm Or 30k Job With A Bank by flexyrule(m): 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
muyico:
Hrdly blived U! U wrk with dem?
In my line of work, I review around 100 bank statements everyday.
Re: 50k Job With A Fintech Firm Or 30k Job With A Bank by Omobola121(f): 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
Be open with your charge. How much is it? I don't see any reason hidden the amount to get the training package.

moneyattractor:
50k For that matter....Nigerians are really suffering.
I have been drumming it to people hears, create wealth for yourself, stop making other people rich...

Exploit the possibilities of online wealth legally. CPA/Affiliate marketing can make you rich, become financially independent, freedom to do anything, go on vacation, own your dream car and even fund an offline business from your CPA/Affiliate marketing earnings.

I have already concluded my Exclusive, highly converting CPA and Affiliate marketing training videos that any newbies can get, use the training to start making $50-$100 Daily promoting CPA/Affiliate offers right from your home.

This are my personal videos created with newbies and staters in mind and pour my years of experience in CPA and Affiliate marketing into it, so any starter of CPA and Affiliate marketer in Nigeria can use to start Affiliate marketing campaign withing 20 minute.

I would teach you how to do paid CPA and Affiliate marketing, with a penny ad budget of $5 With you can run a successful CPA campaign that would earn you your first income online....

This is a business that can be making you $50-$100 daily on complete autopilot after setups.

Anyone that is interested, can chat me up on WhatsApp (check my WhatsApp no. on my signature) for further briefing.

The video training and mentoring would just cost you a penny in naira to get from me, and I would also add you to my inner circle, where I would be rendering you assistance and more updated methods that can make you more money....

This business is as easy as ABC. Don't settle for crumb building other people wealth.. Knowledge they say is power... Get that CPA/ Affiliate knowledge and create wealth for yourself and family.

Check some of my earnings....

Re: 50k Job With A Fintech Firm Or 30k Job With A Bank by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
Omobola121:
Be open with your charge. How much is it? I don't see any reason hidden the amount to get the training package.

Please, chat me up....you need to get insight on the business because any charges or not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boss Only Pays Half Salary, What Can I Do ? / Nafdac Recruitment / Vacancy @ Golden Penny Flour Mills Of Nigeria-dec.2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.