Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra (24763 Views)

Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Parking Space / Professor Aliyu Muhammad Kidnapped, His Son Killed (Photos) / The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by BadNews: 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
A Lady, Miss Mmesoma Ekpe, has, in a Video Message, explained how her mother was murdered by their landlord’s son, last Saturday.

Miss Ekpe, an indigene of Enugwu-Ukwu community in Njikoka Local Government Area of Anambra State, said her mother, Mrs Uzoamaka Ekpe was beaten to death by the second son of their landlord in their residence at 5A Ugochukwu lane, Nkpor, near Onitsha.

According to her, the incident happened last Saturday, when the landlord’s son suddenly declared a sanitation exercise for all tenants living in the compound.

Ekpe said she wondered why sanitation will be declared, when all the tenants pay monthly for the cleaning of the compound.

“It was around 9am that my younger sister went downstairs to go to her work place, but she was stopped by the landlord’s second son, who asked her to go and clean the staircase.

“It was a surprise to us that the boy stopped my sister from leaving the compound, when he was opening the gate for other people to go out to their businesses.

“My mother decided we should all stay at home until 10a.m when the sanitation exercise will end. But after the exercise, I made to go to the market, but the boy stopped me. He shut the gate against me, but when other people living in the compound want to leave, he will open for them.

“My mother decided to intervene, insisting that he must open the gate as she does not know why all her children were being stopped from going out. It was then that the boy started beating my mother, and even kicked her on the chest and she fell.

“We rushed her to hospital, but they said the case was beyond them and refered us to Borommeo Hospital. It was there at Borommeo that my mother was declared dead,” she said.

Miss Ekpe called for justice for her mother, while also asking concerned individuals to help her and her siblings to relocate to another residence, as the family does not feel safe any longer living in the house of the man whose son killed their mother.

“My Mother, Mrs Uzoamaka Ekpe is from Ngodo Isuochi, Abia State, and married in Enugwu-Ukwu. She was a good woman, I don’t know why anyone would kill her. We want justice for my mother, she is the breadwinner of our family,” the lady lamented.

DAILY POST had last Sunday reported that police in Anambra had arrested the suspect, 30-year-old Ebube Oba.

Spokesperson of the state police command, DSP Tochukwu Ikenga told journalists that investigation had commenced, and that the culprit would be charged to court afterwards.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/28/lady-narrates-how-landlords-son-killed-her-mother-in-anambra/

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by Nwodosis(m): 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
Na really Badnews

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by LeoDeKing: 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
If you check now, you will discover the beast is one of the animals following lamidi kwanu up and down screaming biafuro and zoo from morning till dawn.

He will be telling you how Buhari and Tinubu are responsible for the lunatic trait in his lineage.

As usual, expect ipob pigs to start screaming fulani herdsmen and dss.

Ipob pigs are despicable beasts. angry

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by BadNews: 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2022
Nwodosis:
Na really Badnews

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by Ezehillary(m): 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
Vote peter obi to end all this fustration

7 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
This is sad, he should be made to experience same

5 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
And they're quite
Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fortune smiles wretchedly upon young blood for soon he will have no more misdeeds upon the earth as he will see breadth snatched from soul upon a day set soon...

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by rocknation62(m): 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Anambrans have killing blood runing in their veins. Useless people.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by rocknation62(m): 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
BadNews:

I trust you. That’s what you’re good at grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by realstars: 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
The woman will now RIP while the guyman will be doing more of the sanitation in the prison yard.

17 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by Naijanascam: 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
The picture of this 30 years idiot could have been attached for reference

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by steveneche(m): 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
shocked
Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by Nova1988(m): 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
nyamiri will always be nyamiri. angry

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by shigishege: 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
That side is very delicate to live. Anyways na thier own palaba

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by Kingpele(m): 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
Report to authorities asap ..the idiot have been arrested, if u check well that house will be a dirty one storey building which the idiot is using to buga...this is why I liked my dad ,when we were younger you dare not make trouble in his house ,if u try to make noise ,he will ask u to go build your own house..in this way everyone just go find him level ...the worst thing to happen to a rich man is to have a lazy and foolish children

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by Nova1988(m): 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
nnamdi kanu is an idiot! and he will die in jail!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by Brandonx(m): 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
A matured lady like her still staying with her mother undecided
That’s why I love my edo ladies, at 25 they already built houses for their parents.

It’s obvious the girl and her sister refused to join the other tenants, rather they shut themselves inside the house.
If you don’t want to live by the rules then build your own so you have to take orders from anyone.

Those quoting me with their frustrations, I will still say it, that old cargo started the fight that killed her mother.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by kennethfranc(m): 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
BadNews:

So all these badnews are coming from a lady huh ??�
Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by BadNews: 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
Bad News Here And There
Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by Brendaniel: 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
Some people are just troublesome, even when you try to avoid them, they will still look for a way to bring trouble...

May they find justice and consolation...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by AFRICANJAMAICA: 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ok
Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by Sunofgod(m): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
Na wa
Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by ljoh: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
Sorry
Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by Newyorkitis(m): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
From Landlord to prison lord.
Thank God for social media.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by lereinter(m): 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
Pathetic

When the Bible said seek peace with everyone, he thinks na play
Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by money121(m): 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
Chaii
Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by DoneSimping: 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
Issues pon issues pon issues.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Jailed In UK For Killing Defenseless Man After Clubbing. Photo / Goal-Keeper Owawu Samuel Stabbed To Death Over Drinks In Lagos / Soldiers Neutralize 5 Armed Bandits In Kaduna, Rescue 9 Kidnapped Victims (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.