Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Rejoice Ezeocha: Abia Police Declare 13-Year-Old Girl Missing In Umuahia - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rejoice Ezeocha: Abia Police Declare 13-Year-Old Girl Missing In Umuahia (24943 Views)

Dooyum Vanessa: Benue Girl Missing (Photo) / Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Aliyah Kuti: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rejoice Ezeocha: Abia Police Declare 13-Year-Old Girl Missing In Umuahia by NaijaCover(m): 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
The Abia State Police Command has declared a 13-year-old- old girl, Rejoice Ezeocha, missing.

Spokesperson of the command, ASP Chinaka Chioma Maureen, who disclosed this in a statement, said Rejoice is a native of Ofeke, Azueke Ndume Ibeku, Umuahia North Local Government Area of the state but a resident of Lodu Ndume, Ibeku, also in Umuahia North.

According to the PPRO, Rejoice left their house on the 18th of July, 2023, to an unknown destination and never returned.

Efforts made by her relatives to trace her whereabouts proved abortive.

Rejoice is dark in complexion with no tribal marks, and could speak English language fluently, the spokesperson added.

The statement appealed to anyone with useful information that could lead to the whereabouts of Rejoice to contact Prince Ezeocha of Ofeke, Azueke Ndume Ibeku, any nearest police station or office of the Police Public Relations Officer, State Police Command Umuahia.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/01/police-declare-teenager-missing-in-umuahia/

2 Shares

Re: Rejoice Ezeocha: Abia Police Declare 13-Year-Old Girl Missing In Umuahia by NaijaCover(m): 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2023
Have You Seen This Missing Rejoice Of A Girl?

Don't Forget, Bring This Sad News

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoice Ezeocha: Abia Police Declare 13-Year-Old Girl Missing In Umuahia by Shapeaso: 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
Hmmm... I don't trust yoruba and igbo people when it comes to ritual and killing. undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rejoice Ezeocha: Abia Police Declare 13-Year-Old Girl Missing In Umuahia by NaijaCover(m): 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
Shapeaso:
Hmmm... I don't trust yoruba and igbo people when it comes to ritual and killing. undecided

See More Photos @ www.. com
Re: Rejoice Ezeocha: Abia Police Declare 13-Year-Old Girl Missing In Umuahia by markidoo(m): 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
May she be found alive and whole šŸ™šŸ™

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoice Ezeocha: Abia Police Declare 13-Year-Old Girl Missing In Umuahia by Jennyclay(f): 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2023
May she be found alive and complete

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rejoice Ezeocha: Abia Police Declare 13-Year-Old Girl Missing In Umuahia by GeneralPula: 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
Shapeaso:
You mean the chances of finding the girl alive in Abia is blank already?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoice Ezeocha: Abia Police Declare 13-Year-Old Girl Missing In Umuahia by Drsmartphilips: 4:23am On Aug 03, 2023
GeneralPula:

You mean the chances of finding the girl alive in Abia is blank already?
abua people are known cannibals

8 Likes

Re: Rejoice Ezeocha: Abia Police Declare 13-Year-Old Girl Missing In Umuahia by rajiedreez: 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2023
cry
Re: Rejoice Ezeocha: Abia Police Declare 13-Year-Old Girl Missing In Umuahia by Vtammy: 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2023
Hope she's found alive

2 Likes

Re: Rejoice Ezeocha: Abia Police Declare 13-Year-Old Girl Missing In Umuahia by slawomir: 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Rescue this baby girl

3 Likes

Re: Rejoice Ezeocha: Abia Police Declare 13-Year-Old Girl Missing In Umuahia by Dannycypher(m): 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2023
Please God may she be found in good condition.

3 Likes

Re: Rejoice Ezeocha: Abia Police Declare 13-Year-Old Girl Missing In Umuahia by triple996(m): 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2023
ipon have cannibalize her

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoice Ezeocha: Abia Police Declare 13-Year-Old Girl Missing In Umuahia by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2023
May she be found by God's grace and Power. The world is dangerous now.

1 Like

Re: Rejoice Ezeocha: Abia Police Declare 13-Year-Old Girl Missing In Umuahia by Vifx: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2023
Oh my God
May she be found alive and well

4 Likes

Re: Rejoice Ezeocha: Abia Police Declare 13-Year-Old Girl Missing In Umuahia by STEWpid(f): 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2023
Chai..

Eeeeeweeee!

Ooookoooo...

I pray she's found intact, with no clit shifted.

Others in past are always seen, healthy, and taken back home. Yours' will not be different from that dear.

Amin.
Re: Rejoice Ezeocha: Abia Police Declare 13-Year-Old Girl Missing In Umuahia by Bubu4Sea: 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2023
We pray that no Skull Miner has crossed paths with her
triple996:
ipon have cannibalize her
Don't worry those igbos don't list skulls as a mineral to be mined

2 Likes

Re: Rejoice Ezeocha: Abia Police Declare 13-Year-Old Girl Missing In Umuahia by AmotekunSW: 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2023
She will be found alive and well.
God, please keep her safe and sound whenever she is.

3 Likes

Re: Rejoice Ezeocha: Abia Police Declare 13-Year-Old Girl Missing In Umuahia by occfx: 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2023
post=124827666:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/01/police-declare-teenager-missing-in-umuahia/

I know what some people are thinking by now. As far as it's east, the head will be in tact unlike one region that I know. However, it's either boyfriend house like some people are thinking or she ran away for her dear life from wicked madam.

2 Likes

Re: Rejoice Ezeocha: Abia Police Declare 13-Year-Old Girl Missing In Umuahia by Millimann: 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2023
I'm very sure her skull is still intact.
Re: Rejoice Ezeocha: Abia Police Declare 13-Year-Old Girl Missing In Umuahia by AmotekunSW: 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2023
occfx:

I know what some people are thinking by now. As far as it's east, the head will be in tact unlike one region that I know. However, it's either boyfriend house like some people are thinking or she ran away for her dear life from wicked madam.

Wish her well and move on. No need to talk rubbish.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rejoice Ezeocha: Abia Police Declare 13-Year-Old Girl Missing In Umuahia by AmotekunSW: 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2023
Her parents' minds won't be settled as things dey now.
Re: Rejoice Ezeocha: Abia Police Declare 13-Year-Old Girl Missing In Umuahia by Miravik900(m): 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
May she be found alive and complete

Mehn Iā€™m in love with you ooo babe
Re: Rejoice Ezeocha: Abia Police Declare 13-Year-Old Girl Missing In Umuahia by Hezmatosky: 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2023
you shud be in best position to find this girl naw and update us. Na only you and you dey go where bad things dey occur cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Rejoice Ezeocha: Abia Police Declare 13-Year-Old Girl Missing In Umuahia by nairalanda1(m): 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2023
Shapeaso:

angry

The tribalism on this site, eeh!

2 Likes

Re: Rejoice Ezeocha: Abia Police Declare 13-Year-Old Girl Missing In Umuahia by Triangles1(m): 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2023
The medicine is to announce it in time before they use her, he will be found in good shape by God grace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child / Robbers Target POS Operators In Ogun State / Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.