Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Warning: Roscosmos Releases Satellite Imagery Of Decision Centers Ahead Of NATO - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Warning: Roscosmos Releases Satellite Imagery Of Decision Centers Ahead Of NATO (2152 Views)

"He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump / USA Paid 2 Billion,Rubles For Astronaut's Trip Via Russian Spacecraft: Roscosmos / Zelensky Says 'We Realized That Ukraine Will Not Become A Member Of NATO' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning: Roscosmos Releases Satellite Imagery Of Decision Centers Ahead Of NATO by rottennaija(m): 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
��❗Warning: Roscosmos releases satellite imagery of decision centers ahead of NATO summit

While at the upcoming summit of the alliance, representatives of 30 participating countries and their sympathizers will declare Russia the number one evil, Roskosmos publishes entertaining satellite images - those same "decision centers", well, coordinates, just in case�

Re: Warning: Roscosmos Releases Satellite Imagery Of Decision Centers Ahead Of NATO by rottennaija(m): 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
Warning: Roscosmos releases satellite imagery of decision centers ahead of NATO summit

Re: Warning: Roscosmos Releases Satellite Imagery Of Decision Centers Ahead Of NATO by DerrickzB: 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
When the big Dog comes out to play!!!

America can no longer have monopoly of warfare!! Russia is way ahead of these people but kept their calm until this period!! Wow

10 Likes

Re: Warning: Roscosmos Releases Satellite Imagery Of Decision Centers Ahead Of NATO by Newtownconcrete: 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
Google maps can show me same images, what's d big deal here?

One of the images from Google earth below

2 Likes

Re: Warning: Roscosmos Releases Satellite Imagery Of Decision Centers Ahead Of NATO by jimetagambo: 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
Oh really? We are scared. grin

Venue that was announced before the funny images were released grin

Anyway, the below image is the decision making centre against Ukraine. i.e. the Kremlin

Re: Warning: Roscosmos Releases Satellite Imagery Of Decision Centers Ahead Of NATO by jimetagambo: 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
Newtownconcrete:
Google maps can show me same images, what's d big deal here?

One of the images from Google earth below
Don't mind the poster and his Russia Propaganda. I guess low IQ people would be amazed by a bunch of Google or Bing maps. My google earth does a better job sef grin

Re: Warning: Roscosmos Releases Satellite Imagery Of Decision Centers Ahead Of NATO by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
rottennaija:
��❗Warning: Roscosmos releases satellite imagery of decision centers ahead of NATO summit

While at the upcoming summit of the alliance, representatives of 30 participating countries and their sympathizers will declare Russia the number one evil, Roskosmos publishes entertaining satellite images - those same "decision centers", well, coordinates, just in case�

Nonese, how shallow minded can you guys be? Tell me your house number op, that is if your house have accurate number and I will show you your house from birdeyeview. Simple google map image, you are here salivating.

This shows how poor you are exposed about google map.

3 Likes

Re: Warning: Roscosmos Releases Satellite Imagery Of Decision Centers Ahead Of NATO by ken6488(m): 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
BritishNaija:

Nonese, how shallow minded can you guys be? Tell me your house number op, that is if your house have accurate number and I will show you your house from birdeyeview. Simple google map image, you are here salivating.

This shows how poor you are exposed about google map.
it is just to keep them on check

One wrong move

1 Like

Re: Warning: Roscosmos Releases Satellite Imagery Of Decision Centers Ahead Of NATO by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
ken6488:
it is just to keep them on check

One wrong move

keep What in check?

(1) (Reply)

I Think Russian Army Has Proven They Are Stronger Than US Army See Why. / Prigozhin Works For Putin And They Are Both Scamming The Americans . Why ? / Turkey To Generate 450 Megawatts Of Power In Ships To Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.