Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,530 members, 7,861,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

Why I Do Not Pity Chacha Eke's Marital Travails - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Do Not Pity Chacha Eke's Marital Travails (436 Views)

Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures / Chacha Eke Faani And Her 3 Kids Pictured / Chacha Eke Welcomes A Son, Chukwuemerie Faani (3rd Child) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Do Not Pity Chacha Eke's Marital Travails by Gbadamosi01(m): 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
Why I Do Not Pity Chacha Eke's Marital Travails

Nollywood actress, Chacha Eke Faani has announced that she's finally separated from her husband, Austin Faani. "I don't want to die or go inexplicably missing." She wrote with a tone of finality and despair.

Chacha Eke also apologized publicly for living a "lie" these past years. "True to random speculations, there's trouble in my perceived paradise." She added.

Chacha Eke Faani also declared that if she suffered any casualty, testimonials in recorded video clips and statements have been shared with lawyers, the welfare department and the Nigerian Police. These would be released on social media platforms and newspapers upon demand.

This is not the first time that Chacha Eke would announce her separation from Austin. Her 9-year old marriage has been through turbulent times and these are not hidden from public glare.

On the 3rd of October 2020, the mother of four released a disturbing video announcing that she's done with the marriage. She added that wanted to leave alive than leave as a corpse.

This created a ruckus online. Sympathizers and "online in-laws" stood up for her. People were ready in arms to fight Austin for perceived maltreatment and domestic abuse of the actress.

Read more�
https://ofofoentertainment.com/why-i-do-not-pity-chacha-eke-marital-travai/

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy And Ed Sheeran Show At Wembley -video / Breaking News: OPM Pastor Finally Receivs Homeless Nollywood Actor  (photos) / ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.