Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1849 Views)

Help!!! The Guy That Used Peter Obi Banner For POS. / Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) / Agent Who Intimidated And Coerced Pennsylvania USPS Whistleblower Is A Biden Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by checkoutEnugu: 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
SweetVibe:
In as much as we're are emotional glued to any political party,candidate or ideology which pleases us,it is very ethically wrong to mix politics and and business.
You owning a business unit or organization should be considerate of your customers and clients who for their own personal reasons may support another political candidate or party which is their own personal choice.

Every wise business person knows that in politics their is no permanent friend or enemy. Why should you zealously display your political side and end up losing some customers or client. The best way to show support to any political candidate or party is to simply cast your vote on the ballot for that party or candidate any other display is just normal paparazzi,if you doubt me ask Hillary Clinton how she lost the 2016 US presidential election despite the heavy display from her supporters.
Am not stopping anyone from supporting their candidate but do it with wisdom,turning your business environment to a campaign ground is ethically wrong.same goes to employer who coerced their employee to campaign or support a candidate whom the employers want,this act is very wrong,Business should be kept away from partisan politics.
How would you feel if you go to firstbank,UBA or Zenithbank to deposit money and you see the APC or PDP flag boldly display?
Seun
Mynd44
lalasticlala

E pain u abi? What of Buhari supporters wey drink gutter water. Or Buhari supporters wey carry Jonathan coffin
Re: . by technicallyrich(m): 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
helinues:

And yet some of you Obi's supporters will be claiming to be educated, where on earth have you seen this kind of politics of bitterness and hatred work before?

Technically, your comments are not making any iota of sense
Yes it won't make sense to you after receiving alert.
You were one of the people that called madam a shepopotamus,gej an otueke drunk,etc.
It worked before and it will work again because is not propagander but the truth.
Is ogunlere not a bastard that does not know his parents house only that his mun was a house girl or sex dlave grin cheesy grin grin
Is he not a wanted criminal and drug baron.
Is he not tribalistic,old sick and dying with numerous diseases.
Is ogunlere not a Stark illiteratess without a primary school certificate.
Re: . by Zelenskyy(m): 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
Factcheck0001:
hope u won’t have any problem if u are denied a job because u belong to another political party?

Hope u won’t feel bad if u are denied a contract cos u don’t belong to a party?

Many of u talk with emotions because u don’t think about d long time implications,u are only seeing your own strength cos u belong to that side but u ain’t seeing d strength of others which they might use against u

The first rule in military is to consider the strength of your opponent n I think it applies to life generally,don’t forget no matter his weakness he will also have some areas of strength

Right now apc is in power,they too might tilt towards that side
Do u know the number of rights n privileges u might b denied if full scale politics is introduced to all facet of life like u said?

Balderdash ........ Hogwash

It is when you are doing business with a begger's mentality that you would be worried about people not patronizing your business because of your Political inclinations.

Anybody that does not patronize you because of your Political affiliation was never your customer.

I will never hide my belief and what I stand for because of little gains or profit that I will get from doing business with other people that does not share my beliefs..

Our brothers in the North understand this Truth. ..... They have Islamic banking packages.

It is only Southerners that mostly trade their conscience and beliefs for meagre profits.

Aliko Dangote would not bother himself whether you would buy his cement or sugar when he donates money to Political Parties.

If he knows that you are coming to advance the cement or sugar industry, he would gladly sponsor your Political Campaign. That is Business mixed with Politics.

If you decide not to buy his cement or sugar because he supports a Political candidate, then face front.... You are not part of his Clients.

I mentioned that Politics must be mixed with Religion because :

I see the Hypocrisy of the Northerners when it comes to this issue of Religion and Politics.

If Obasanjo or Jonathan had selected a Northern Christian as running mate, they would have brought Religion into Politics. They would have cried "This is a Christianization Agenda"

But today they are Stupidly telling Nigerians not to mix Religion with Politics because the APC is planning to run with a Muslim-Muslim Ticket.

They think Nigerians are Stupid..... ?

Politics must be mixed with Religion for a fair representation of our National diversity. Nigeria is not a Christian or a Muslim nation and this fact must reflect in our leadership positions.

We are therefore saying a BIG NO to a Muslim-Muslim Ticket..

We are therefore saying a BIG NO to a Christian-Christian Ticket...

MIX POLITICS WITH RELIGION SO THAT EVERY GROUP WOULD HAVE A SENSE OF BELONGING.
Re: . by shortIGBOman: 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
SweetVibe:
In as much as we're are emotional glued to any political party,candidate or ideology which pleases us,it is very ethically wrong to mix politics and and business.
You owning a business unit or organization should be considerate of your customers and clients who for their own personal reasons may support another political candidate or party which is their own personal choice.

Every wise business person knows that in politics their is no permanent friend or enemy. Why should you zealously display your political side and end up losing some customers or client. The best way to show support to any political candidate or party is to simply cast your vote on the ballot for that party or candidate any other display is just normal paparazzi,if you doubt me ask Hillary Clinton how she lost the 2016 US presidential election despite the heavy display from her supporters.
Am not stopping anyone from supporting their candidate but do it with wisdom,turning your business environment to a campaign ground is ethically wrong.same goes to employer who coerced their employee to campaign or support a candidate whom the employers want,this act is very wrong,Business should be kept away from partisan politics.
How would you feel if you go to firstbank,UBA or Zenithbank to deposit money and you see the APC or PDP flag boldly display?
Seun
Mynd44
lalasticlala

The whole thing was staged. It's a propaganda by IPOB, who are now incharge of Peter Obi's campaign. Cause I guarantee you, for that singular act, the POS agent will loose over 90% of his Customers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by jamesharryson(m): 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
SweetVibe:

So your customers who don't support your candidate can go to hell right?
What do you have to say about companies advertising their products with the picture of Messi, Ronaldo, Davido, Wiskid etc against the choice of 'some' customers? From your postulation, it means it is wrong to use a certain star as a brand ambassador because not everyone will love the star.
Please expatiate
Re: . by jamesharryson(m): 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
SweetVibe:

Am talking about politics here, football has never caused a war or genocide before but you will agree with me that politics has caused war and wide scale genocide all over the globe,this is to tell you how emotionally attached people are to their political side
You didn't comment on the bus conductors using APC caps and helmets
Re: . by jamesharryson(m): 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
SweetVibe:

How would you feel if you go to the bank to deposit money and you see the APC or PDP flag boldly display?
Your arguments here, holds no water, sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr. Hakeem Baba Ahmed Trolls Who Asked Him Why He Is Supporting Peter OBI / List Of Politicians That Have Gone Into Hibernation / Peter Obi Under Fire Over 'Ridiculous' Hausa Campaign Song (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.