Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Help!!! The Guy That Used Peter Obi Banner For POS. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help!!! The Guy That Used Peter Obi Banner For POS. (2403 Views)

Soludo Replaced Peter Obi's Banner With That Of APGA (Before And After Pictures) / "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos / "Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! The Guy That Used Peter Obi Banner For POS. by Sheyilola(f): 11:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
Please there is a viral picture someone sent to my brother asking of he was the one that used Peter Obi’s banner for POS.
The resemblance is really really too much.
He really looks like my brother and we are still in shock as I speak, if you know anything about the POS guy please kindly drop a message here.
We wish to meet the POS guy.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! The Guy That Used Peter Obi Banner For POS. by farouk2much(m): 11:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
Let me book a space.....
Re: Help!!! The Guy That Used Peter Obi Banner For POS. by Sheyilola(f): 11:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
farouk2much:
Let me book a space.....

I’m really serious, I’m trying to send the pictures of both of them now
Re: Help!!! The Guy That Used Peter Obi Banner For POS. by Mysticwebb: 11:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
Meet him for what? Must you meet every person that resembles you or your brother?

9 Likes

Re: Help!!! The Guy That Used Peter Obi Banner For POS. by Sheyilola(f): 11:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sheyilola:

I’m really serious, I’m trying to send the pictures of both of them now

The POS guy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! The Guy That Used Peter Obi Banner For POS. by Sheyilola(f): 11:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
Mysticwebb:
Meet him for what? Must you meet every person that resembles you or your brother?

The resemblance is too much Sir.
Re: Help!!! The Guy That Used Peter Obi Banner For POS. by kozmokaz(m): 12:07am On Jul 07, 2022
Post your bro pic make we see

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! The Guy That Used Peter Obi Banner For POS. by Sheyilola(f): 12:10am On Jul 07, 2022
Sheyilola:

The POS guy

My brother’s picture
Re: Help!!! The Guy That Used Peter Obi Banner For POS. by Sheyilola(f): 12:14am On Jul 07, 2022
kozmokaz:
Post your bro pic make we see

My brother’s picture

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! The Guy That Used Peter Obi Banner For POS. by REDshouse(m): 12:16am On Jul 07, 2022
which of them lost ... ur brother or the PoS guy

1 Like

Re: Help!!! The Guy That Used Peter Obi Banner For POS. by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 07, 2022
Calm down...
Everything will be alright.
I pray
Re: Help!!! The Guy That Used Peter Obi Banner For POS. by Sheyilola(f): 12:35am On Jul 07, 2022
Jennifer663:
Calm down...
Everything will be alright.
I pray

Amen
Re: Help!!! The Guy That Used Peter Obi Banner For POS. by kozmokaz(m): 1:10am On Jul 07, 2022
Sheyilola:

My brother’s picture

No resemblance
Re: Help!!! The Guy That Used Peter Obi Banner For POS. by robinso01(m): 6:42am On Jul 07, 2022
Tell both of them to remove their caps to see their resemblance
Re: Help!!! The Guy That Used Peter Obi Banner For POS. by ExplorerReturns(m): 6:45am On Jul 07, 2022
Hope you get the help you need
Re: Help!!! The Guy That Used Peter Obi Banner For POS. by Moneyboyz: 6:54am On Jul 07, 2022
You are too emotional, the pos guy is wearing a cap and his face isn't that clear in the picture cause he's facing down.

You might be surprised they don't look anything alike.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! The Guy That Used Peter Obi Banner For POS. by Esama: 6:59am On Jul 07, 2022
This is AAUA.
Sheyilola:

My brother’s picture
Re: Help!!! The Guy That Used Peter Obi Banner For POS. by Josskute(m): 7:25am On Jul 07, 2022
kozmokaz:

No resemblance
You are actually lying
Re: Help!!! The Guy That Used Peter Obi Banner For POS. by Kingnelson9: 10:54am On Jul 07, 2022
Sheyilola:
Please there is a viral picture someone sent to my brother asking of he was the one that used Peter Obi’s banner for POS.
The resemblance is really really too much.
He really looks like my brother and we are still in shock as I speak, if you know anything about the POS guy please kindly drop a message here.
We wish to meet the POS guy.
what are your plans when you meet him?

(1) (Reply)

LP Have Finished Going Round The 36 States Of Federation and FCT For their Rally / Lagos Unveils Ikeja Model City Plan / Oba Yekinni Elegushi: One Of Foremost Kings In Lagos Has Passed On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.