Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

What Have You Been Doing Since The ASUU Strike Saga - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Have You Been Doing Since The ASUU Strike Saga (1050 Views)

"What Have You Been Doing Since Morning"??? / How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). / Answer To The Interview Question: “What Have You Been Doing While Unemployed?” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Been Doing Since The ASUU Strike Saga by Hamachi(f): 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
What have you been doing since the ASUU strike saga
Re: What Have You Been Doing Since The ASUU Strike Saga by Hamachi(f): 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
An indigenous supermarket situated in Port Harcourt, that deals with the retail and wholesale of fast moving consumer goods, has been in operation for 19 years and has established five branches in Port Harcourt, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to take on the position below in one of her branches:

Job Title: Secretary

Employment Type: Full-time

Job Description

Carry out routine administrative task to ensure seamless business operation.

Responsibilities

Draft letters, memos and mails routinely.
Draft response to correspondences and submits to the managing director
Procures of stationeries for office use.
Take care of any documentation that may arise in the course of business operation.
Support staff recruitment processes.
Any other assigned task.

Eligibility Criteria

NCE / OND / ASUU students with 0 - 2 years experience in similar role. Only candidates resident at Woji should apply
Candidates must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.

Skills:

Candidate must possess ICT skills
Numeric Skills
Strong organizational skill
Attention to details

Application Closing Date

11th July, 2022.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
https://chat(.)whatsapp(.)com/InSpW2ddHceBWFpHvaI2sL

Note: Applications are processed on a rolling basis, application will be closed once suitable candidates are selected.
Re: What Have You Been Doing Since The ASUU Strike Saga by Oyindamolah: 4:33am On Jun 30, 2022
An eatery in Lagos needs SERVICE ASSISTANTS

*Requirements*
SSCE or OND
Salary: 30k net monthly & other benefits
Strictly for candidates living in close proximity to Agidingbi & Magodo only & ready to resume immediately
Send your name, phone no & location to WhatsApp 09098853860.
Re: What Have You Been Doing Since The ASUU Strike Saga by Rubyjade: 2:17am On Jul 01, 2022
Sadly some have gone rogue other have resorted to betting and gambling
Re: What Have You Been Doing Since The ASUU Strike Saga by Hamachi(f): 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
Happy new month
Re: What Have You Been Doing Since The ASUU Strike Saga by Olagoods1: 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hard labour work and Yahoo I dey do...

3 Likes

Re: What Have You Been Doing Since The ASUU Strike Saga by ELEYIofNigeria: 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
If you have a laptop. Delve into advance Excel programs

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Been Doing Since The ASUU Strike Saga by Hamachi(f): 11:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
ELEYIofNigeria:
do you have links?
Re: What Have You Been Doing Since The ASUU Strike Saga by AKEEMNAS(m): 1:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hamachi:
do you have links?

Yes I do, check:
simplilearn.com

linkedinlearning

coursera.org

For courses to take on excel and advanced excel training with certifications upon completion.
All the best.

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Been Doing Since The ASUU Strike Saga by Hamachi(f): 4:10am On Jul 21, 2022
wink
AKEEMNAS:

Yes I do, check:
simplilearn.com

linkedinlearning

coursera.org

For courses to take on excel and advanced excel training with certifications upon completion.
All the best.
Re: What Have You Been Doing Since The ASUU Strike Saga by Phethar007(m): 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2022
Nothing o,depression wan kill person...currently looking for a job.i stay around alimoso axis.if anyone has,I will be very grateful.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Been Doing Since The ASUU Strike Saga by Threesha(f): 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
Phethar007:
Nothing o,depression wan kill person...currently looking for a job.i stay around alimoso axis.if anyone has,I will be very grateful.
Find a computer center or school
Re: What Have You Been Doing Since The ASUU Strike Saga by Phethar007(m): 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
Threesha:
Find a computer center or school
computer centre around my area hardly have vacancies and I believe schools are vacating this week for close to 3month

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Been Doing Since The ASUU Strike Saga by Threesha(f): 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
Phethar007:
computer centre around my area hardly have vacancies and I believe schools are vacating this week for close to 3month
What can you do?
Re: What Have You Been Doing Since The ASUU Strike Saga by Phethar007(m): 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
Threesha:
What can you do?
well basically anything,I do have a bit of experience in business,I have worked as a PA,and I can say I have a good basic computer knowledge

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Been Doing Since The ASUU Strike Saga by Kelvindate(m): 9:46am On Jul 22, 2022
ELEYIofNigeria:

What is the program for and how will it help one cos I am interested?
Re: What Have You Been Doing Since The ASUU Strike Saga by Hamachi(f): 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
Phethar007:
You haven't visited any
Re: What Have You Been Doing Since The ASUU Strike Saga by Phethar007(m): 11:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hamachi:
You haven't visited any
I have actually
Re: What Have You Been Doing Since The ASUU Strike Saga by Hamachi(f): 7:46am On Jul 26, 2022
High School want to fill the position below:

Job Position: Personal Assistant and Front Desk Officer (Female)
Job Location: Mainland, Lagos
Requirements
OND qualification with 1 - 3 years of work experience.
Remuneration:N50,000 - N100,000 Monthly.

Job Position: Human Resource Officer and Accounting Officer
Requirements
HND qualification with 2 - 4 years of work experience.
Remuneration: N50,000 - N100,000 Monthly

Job Position: Teacher
Slot: 10
Description
A high profile School in Lagos mainland is in need of teachers for the following subjects:
Mathematics
English
Christian Religion studies
Social studies
Agriculture
Geography
Physical and health education
Financial accounting
Physics
Yoruba
Requirements
Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification with 0 - 4 years of work experience.
Salary: N70,000 - N120,000 / month.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: hr@bloomtechinfra.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Job Aptitude Test Past Questions - 2022 Updated / Vacancies! Vacancies!! Vacancies!!! / Invitation From Nbplc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.