Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,849 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

I Am On The Edge Of Breakdown, Please I Need A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am On The Edge Of Breakdown, Please I Need A Job (861 Views)

Pls Who Have Idea About EDGE AFRICA? I Have Interview With Them. / Graduate Intern At Edge Africa Entrepreneurial Development / JSK Recruitment Edge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am On The Edge Of Breakdown, Please I Need A Job by Nwunwa: 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2022
Whoever has a vacancy they know around should help here, I am in need of a job. Things have been too rocky

My location is lagos okoko,ojo
Presently waiting out the ASUU strike
Re: I Am On The Edge Of Breakdown, Please I Need A Job by joshkke(m): 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
Hang in there, GOD will do it
Re: I Am On The Edge Of Breakdown, Please I Need A Job by FlexTrex: 11:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
Stay strong
Re: I Am On The Edge Of Breakdown, Please I Need A Job by TemTweaks: 2:11am On Jun 29, 2022
Nwunwa:
Whoever has a vacancy they know around should help here, I am in need of a job. Things have been too rocky

My location is lagos okoko,ojo
Presently waiting out the ASUU strike

Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Re: I Am On The Edge Of Breakdown, Please I Need A Job by ajekpaks(m): 6:00am On Jun 29, 2022
yiu
Re: I Am On The Edge Of Breakdown, Please I Need A Job by Stallionhorse: 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
Which age?? If them do you urgent 2k now your body go calm down..
Re: I Am On The Edge Of Breakdown, Please I Need A Job by Ktosin753: 4:39am On Jul 05, 2022
TemTweaks:

Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Be careful of this guy
He is always opening new usernames after being banned over and over by the mods.
Don't fall for him or you will regret it.
More than 20 of his usernames have been banned already.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Write And Get Paid On Postall4cash / Spiritual Meaning Of Fish In Dream / Trainee Supervisors (Food Processing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.