Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President (19953 Views)

APC Floors PDP, NNPP, LP At Shettima’s Polling Unit / NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major / Anyim Offers South East Best Chance For 2023 Presidency - Dr. Sam Amadi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President by shegz24(m): 2:01am On Jun 29, 2022
Alexpetra:
We the P.O supporters didn't come this far to have PO as VP... No and and Never.

So you think Kwankwaso supporters came this far to accept VP?

cheesy
Re: Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President by shegz24(m): 2:12am On Jun 29, 2022
PALAPALA02:
That 2nd pix looks photoshopped.

Meanwhile, Obi and kwankwaso partnership would definitely defeat whoever Tinubu and Atiku partners.

That’s a sure banker bet on any betting platform cheesy grin

Lol... their partnership will only help build towards 2027.

Forget 2023, its between Tinubu n PDP.
Re: Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President by Fahdiga(m): 6:13am On Jun 29, 2022
Comedian2019:

Peter Obi is a brand that stands for COMPETENCE.
The idea who's time has come!
You can say that again.

1 Like

Re: Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President by 1nice(m): 7:09am On Jun 29, 2022
emilo2bad:

speak for yourself only not Nigerians nobody appointed you as spokesman of Nigerians.alaways face your front

Keep quiet. You have no right to judge me. You talk like some one who have no common sense. Just looked at your comment; you talk like a drunkard. Get out and always face your front
Re: Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President by obembet(f): 7:12am On Jun 29, 2022
pacespot:

Then who among the top three is worthy of being the president I am a Yorùbá but Obi beats everyone for me.

All of them are worthy to be president. They are Nigerians. They are once corrupt politicians that care so much about their families. All they children school abroad.

Infact once u are members of PDP APC before or now... U are evil and criminal.
Re: Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President by 1nice(m): 7:13am On Jun 29, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

adding former Presidential aspirant to is cv is better than adding former VP presidential aspirant, that was added to his cv with Atiku, he should former Presidential aspirant now

Kwankwanso can't even win Northwest and PO can't win Southeastern, these two clowns will only help APC to win easily

so I pray for their combo to reduce more of PDP chances in Northwest and East

.Kwankwanso/PO or PO/Kwankwanso is the goal grin

I go so laugh tire after 2023 election

Your comment dey make me laugh. 2023
presidential election, Peter Obi will surely win.
Re: Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President by 1nice(m): 7:19am On Jun 29, 2022
ralphelo:

Which Nigerians? Say igbos and their losers in SS want Obi.
Una go collect wotowoto again in 2023.
We cannot give Nigeria to those who want to break it. Get sense.

You are the loser yourself.
You and your group go collect bashibashi again in 2023.
Whether you like it or not Peter Obi is the Next President Of Nigeria Come 2023.
Re: Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President by pacespot(m): 7:30am On Jun 29, 2022
shegz24:

How does Obi beat Tinubu?

Based on performance as Governor Tinubu is like UCL to Obi's Eredivise.

You can't be using Lagos state to judge Tinubu performance, get this into your tick skull undecided. This is annoying that you people tend to attribute anything that is good in Lagos to Tinubu, how many governors before Tinubu and how many that have governed the state after? Even the Igbos that you people tend to rile up by calling Tinubu Lagos landlord are more useful to Lagos than the kleptomaniac. Enough is enough on this debate, Lagos is not the work of one man. Let Tinubu go and perform the magic he used to build Lagos according to you people in his state of origin, Osun State.
Re: Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President by Minime10(f): 7:35am On Jun 29, 2022
Easyvibez:
Abdulmumin Jibrin says the proposed alliance between Rabiu Kwankwaso and Peter Obi is the south-east’s “best route” to producing a president.

https://www.thecable.ng/jibrin-lp-nnpp-alliance-is-south-easts-best-chance-of-producing-president/amp?utm_source=break.ma&utm_medium=break.ma

Bunkum, hogwash, balderdash & gibberish
Re: Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:32am On Jun 29, 2022
1nice:

Your comment dey make me laugh. 2023 presidential election, Peter Obi will surely win.
maybe in 2031, for 2023 I swear peter obi can't even win in all Southeast states

1 Like

Re: Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:35am On Jun 29, 2022
edungene7:
Yr education is a waste if u can't define between a paid certification and one which was earned yr parents just wasted scare resources to raise a fool

just look at this cow, you illiterates lick mnk a jobless man abroad anus till he destroyed your ancestral land

Biafra una no get

mnk in prison

your promising youths dead

you're now back to zoogerian politics, don't you people deserved to be in psychiatric like this cheesy
Re: Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:40am On Jun 29, 2022
kponkedenge:

Guy you're very funny with this your beer parlour analysis.

Obi wasn't even as popular as this in 2019, yet he cleared the whole SE/SS, while Atiku couldn't play his own part by winning Buhari in the north.

Now he's more popular than he was 4 years ago, many youths are enthusiastic about voting for him..... Even all around the SE.... Anybody you ask will tell you they are Obidient, and you're here saying he can't win in the SE. Lol

If you had said North, I no go even argue with you.... But SE? Lol.

Obi is playing spoiler to Atiku in the SE/SS.... Most people like me that voted PDP in 2019 won't be voting them this time around.

While Kwankwaso and Atiku are playing spoiler to Tinubu in the North..... The average northerner will rather vote Kwankwaso or Atiku.... Before they even think of voting Tinubu or Obi.

Remember what the northerners in Kano did in 2019... They all voted Buhari's APC for presidency in massive numbers, while the Governorship elections between Guanduje of APC and Yusuf of PDP was very close..... It went to a run off. Before INEC did mago mago and Guanduje won.

That's what will happen this 2023, they will vote Atiku or Kwankwaso for presidency and then APC down ballot.

Why do you think Kwankwaso is still trying to get Obi to run under him? Because he knows Obi is the only person right now that can give block votes from any of the regions.

So forget this your beer parlour analysis abeg grin grin

you're dumb, Atiku made Peter known outside of anambra, nobody give a damn about him, if you're not dumb I wonder how a man that don't have sitting elected and appointees will win election beat me

you people are just psychologically dumb beyond redemption
Re: Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President by kponkedenge(m): 8:48am On Jun 29, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

you're dumb, Atiku made Peter known outside of anambra, nobody give a damn about him, if you're not dumb I wonder how a man that don't have sitting elected and appointees will win election beat me

you people are just psychologically dumb beyond redemption

What an idiot. Made who known outside of Anambra?

Do you think Atiku would have won the SE/SS in 2019 if he selected anyone else apart from Peter Obi?

Okay, now Atiku has selected Okowa, let's see if he will replicate the same thing Peter Obi did by winning the SE/SS.

I repeat, the only reason PDP didn't win in 2019 was because Atiku couldn't win up to 40-50 percent of the northern votes.... He was around 20 something percent against Buhari.

Now he won't even see that SE/SS this time around.

Most of you just come online and spew jargons because you have free MB and a mobile phone.

Rubbish.
Re: Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President by garfield1: 8:53am On Jun 29, 2022
kponkedenge:

Do you think Atiku would have won the SE/SS in 2019 if he selected anyone else apart from Peter Obi?

Okay, now Atiku has selected Okowa, let's see if he will replicate the same thing Peter Obi did by winning the SE/SS.

I repeat, the only reason PDP didn't win in 2019 was because Atiku couldn't win up to 40-50 percent of the northern votes.... He was around 20 something percent against Buhari.

Most of you just come online and spew jargons because you have free MB and a mobile phone.

Rubbish.

Atiku get 30% up north.he failed to get bloc votes down south
Re: Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:56am On Jun 29, 2022
kponkedenge:

Rubbish.

Peter obi is unknown outside of east before Atiku pick him and stop mentioning these politicians that don't exist outside of their region

talk about wike and others and I will listen to you, stop making noise
Re: Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President by 1nice(m): 9:01am On Jun 29, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

maybe in 2031, for 2023 I swear peter obi can't even win in all Southeast states

Let watch and see what happens 2023.

The way Peter Obi will win the 2023 Presidential election will look like mystery to many people and a lot of people will be shocked.
Re: Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 10:33am On Jun 29, 2022
1nice:

Let watch and see what happens 2023.

The way Peter Obi will win the 2023 Presidential election will look like mystery to many people and a lot of people will be shocked.

peter obi cannot come third in 2023 election, na northwest govs, west govs or east PDP, APC and apga gov go mobilize for him or don't you know election is about mobilizing electorates?

how many electorates did peter obi want to bribe? imagine your Peter obi is saying thank you to northerner electorates and Atiku is giving them 5k, tell me who they will vote for?

you kids should just stop cracking me up with your delusion jare cheesy
Re: Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President by 1nice(m): 11:16am On Jun 29, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

peter obi cannot come third in 2023 election, na northwest govs, west govs or east PDP, APC and apga gov go mobilize for him or don't you know election is about mobilizing electorates?

how many electorates did peter obi want to bribe? imagine your Peter obi is saying thank you to northerner electorates and Atiku is giving them 5k, tell me who they will vote for?

you kids should just stop cracking me up with your delusion jare cheesy

Peter Obi will come first in 2023 election.
Mobilization of electorates do not determines who wins election. What determine the winner of an election is the candidate with the highest votes numbers counts.
Election is not all about mobilizing electorates, know this today.

Peter Obi is a man who do not give bribe. 70% of Nigerians have made up their minds to vote for Peter Obi for free because they see Peter Obi as a visionary leader who wants the best for Nigerians and for his country Nigeria.

You kids are very funny and need to have common sense.
Re: Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President by lexiyandra(f): 11:59am On Jun 29, 2022
Not
shigishege:
all this long epistle. Will you take vice or not??
Re: Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
1nice:

Peter Obi will come first in 2023 election.
Mobilization of electorates do not determines who wins election. What determine the winner of an election is the candidate with the highest votes numbers counts.
Election is not all about mobilizing electorates, know this today.

Peter Obi is a man who do not give bribe. 70% of Nigerians have made up their minds to vote for Peter Obi for free because they see Peter Obi as a visionary leader who wants the best for Nigerians and for his country Nigeria.

You kids are very funny and need to have common sense.

your response just show have been replying empty brain dead specimen

no deactivate your account after 2023 election

mumu people, ptheif obi will come first cheesy
Re: Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President by shegz24(m): 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
pacespot:

You can't be using Lagos state to judge Tinubu performance, get this into your tick skull undecided. This is annoying that you people tend to attribute anything that is good in Lagos to Tinubu, how many governors before Tinubu and how many that have governed the state after? Even the Igbos that you people tend to rile up by calling Tinubu Lagos landlord are more useful to Lagos than the kleptomaniac. Enough is enough on this debate, Lagos is not the work of one man. Let Tinubu go and perform the magic he used to build Lagos according to you people in his state of origin, Osun State.

Those Igbos need Lagos more than Lagos needs them. Tell them to go back to their villages and develop their states if they are so useful.

Why cant you use Lagos to judge Tinubu's performance? Was he not the governor of the state for 8years?

The 3 Governors after him are all his protege and all follow the structure Tinubu put in place. They have repeatedly said this themselves and may of you dont hesitate to say 'Tinubu still controls Lagos' or those Governors are his 'boys'.

What do you want to use to judge Obi and Tinubu if not their performance as Governors?
Re: Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President by 1nice(m): 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

your response just show have been replying empty brain dead specimen

no deactivate your account after 2023 election

mumu people, ptheif obi will come first cheesy

See your wide mouth, when you go get sense. Mumu people condemning your selfs not Peter Obi.
Get out. You do not have any thing meaningful to say again.
Let see what will happen 2023.
Re: Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
1nice:

See your wide mouth, when you go get sense. Mumu people condemning your selfs not Peter Obi.
Get out. You do not have any thing meaningful to say again.
Let see what will happen 2023.

post 2023 election you go gentle, no be only peter obi, na James obi you go see

you even get PVC? mumu boy
Re: Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President by emilo2bad: 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
1nice:

Keep quiet. You have no right to judge me. You talk like some one who have no common sense. Just looked at your comment; you talk like a drunkard. Get out and always face your front
thanks unofficial spokesman of Nigerians appointment by mad people. a drunkard is better than a mad person
Re: Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President by Igbojew: 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
This Housa/Fulani people think they are the only tribe that feel superior to others they forgot so soon that when it comes to superiority they are no where near Igbos.Who the hell do they think they are? If Kwankwaso cannot deputize Peter Obi then let Jubrin and his master Kwankwaso stay on their lane and stop disturbing the peace of Nigeria youths with their his arrogant talks all the time... ....I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President by Igbojew: 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nonybb:
Jubrin is a worthless animal. He believed that Igbos are second class citizens in this country and believes that the north are BORN-TO-RULE. What an insult to the tribe as Igbos. I don't blame him. The overpopulation of the north in this country is our huge impediment to development. The people like Jubrin or Kwakwanso have no real power; they bank on the idiocy and illiteracy of the North to perpetuate themselves and claim relevancy and elitism to the society
I don't even know what make that Kwankwaso and this noise maker Jubrin think great Igbo in Peter Obi whom Nigeria youths have endorsed will Deputize him Kwankwaso Who do this people think they are sef.They think Igbos are like Yorubas that take shits from them........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President by 1nice(m): 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

post 2023 election you go gentle, no be only peter obi, na James obi you go see

you even get PVC? mumu boy

Your response just show you have been replying empty brain dead specimen.

Mumu boy, you talk like the leader of the mumu people.
You are a noise maker, you make noise more than a goat, you are too lazy that you can not speak normal again.
You stupid leader of mumu people, mad person. Get out
Re: Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President by 1nice(m): 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
emilo2bad:

thanks unofficial spokesman of Nigerians appointment by mad people. a drunkard is better than a mad person

You are stupid, mad person. Just looked at the leader of mad persons calling someone mad person.

You dey crazy for head
Re: Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President by emilo2bad: 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
1nice:

You are stupid, mad person. Just looked at the leader of mad persons calling someone mad person.

You dey crazy for head
mute or silent is the best answer for a fool like you. no more reply to a mad, idiot and a fool
Re: Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President by 1nice(m): 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
emilo2bad:

mute or silent is the best answer for a fool like you. no more reply to a mad, idiot and a fool

Mad man, stupid man and the leader of mumu people.
You are a big idiot. You dey mad for head. You think you are the only one that knows how to insult someone.

You are a big fool. Mad person
Re: Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President by Toks2008(m): 10:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
1nice:
Peter Obi can never be Vice President to kwankwaso; God forbid.

Nigerians want Peter Obi as the next president of Nigeria come 2023, not kwankwaso.

Without kwankwaso in Labour Party Nigerians will still vote for Peter Obi and any other northerner politician Peter Obi choose as running mate. Labour Party became popular because of Peter Obi and not because of kwankwaso.
The people of Nigeria are supporting Peter Obi because they see him as the one who will make Nigeria a better place for Nigerians and foreigners to live in.

Labour party should forget kwankwaso and look for another northern politician who will serve as the running mate to Peter Obi.

Politics is not wishful thoughts.

Kwankaso is so influential in the north.

If he can deputize Obi, the presidency is 90% guaranteed.
Re: Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President by Toks2008(m): 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
shegz24:

So you think Kwankwaso supporters came this far to accept VP?

cheesy

Obi has more supporters nationally than kwankaso just that the north controls the electoral Geography which is why Obi must as a matter of fact align with not jst any northerner but an influential one to have a good Chance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lawan: FG Will Restore Peace, Sanity In Two Months / Despite Clocking 60: Accountant-General Idris & Boboye Oyeyemi Still In Office / HURIWA Tells Imo Traditional Rulers To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.