Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,588 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Breaking News!!! Bayelsa Passes Boro Day Celebration Bill Into Law!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! Bayelsa Passes Boro Day Celebration Bill Into Law!!! (1162 Views)

Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas / How Issac Adaka Boro And Ken Saro Wiwa Sold Niger Delta To Slavery / Pictures Of Heavy Equipments Moved To Boro Port. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!!! Bayelsa Passes Boro Day Celebration Bill Into Law!!! by BKayy: 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
haffaze777:
Atleast they don't cannibalized their peoplegrin
LOL, who then is the personification of Cannibalism?

Teeth filling Savage Cannibals
Re: Breaking News!!! Bayelsa Passes Boro Day Celebration Bill Into Law!!! by haffaze777(m): 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
BKayy:

LOL, who then is the personification of Cannibalism?

Teeth filling Savage Cannibals
Mkpurumiri people and cannibal are 5 and 6grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Bayelsa Passes Boro Day Celebration Bill Into Law!!! by BKayy: 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

Sometimes i think there’s something in the water they drink over there that makes them think and act irrationally! Let them look at their ‘freed’ selfs and ‘freed’ region today and tell us if they’re truly happy with their lot in life!
These drunks are something else.

The person they are celebrating enjoyed scholarships from the Eastern Region at will during his own time. He (Adaka Boro) was notorious for wasting scholarships half way and picking another one because it was abundant during his own time. He (Adaka Boro) wasted three scholarships half way for University level alone.

Today they are celebrating his achievement of rendering them useless in life.
For making poverty their surname.
For making it impossible to see a home grown literate in their god forsaken creek because 99% of them can no longer afford to train their hungry children in secondary schools talkless of University while Adaka Boro enjoyed scholarships to University level from the Eastern Region they love to hate.

Drunks these days sef.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Bayelsa Passes Boro Day Celebration Bill Into Law!!! by BKayy: 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
haffaze777:

Mkpurumiri people and cannibal are 5 and 6grin
Cannibalism is the heritage of you teeth filling savages
Re: Breaking News!!! Bayelsa Passes Boro Day Celebration Bill Into Law!!! by 666Advocate: 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
BKayy:

These drunks are something else.

The person they are celebrating enjoyed scholarships from the Eastern Region at will during his own time. He (Adaka Boro) was notorious for wasting scholarships half way and picking another one because it was abundant during his own time. He (Adaka Boro) wasted three scholarships half way for University level alone.

Today they are celebrating his achievement of rendering them useless in life.
For making poverty their surname.
For making it impossible to see a home grown literate in their god forsaken creek because 99% of them can no longer afford to train their hungry children in secondary schools talkless of University while Adaka Boro enjoyed scholarships to University level from the Eastern Region they love to hate.

Drunks these days sef.

Liar!!
Re: Breaking News!!! Bayelsa Passes Boro Day Celebration Bill Into Law!!! by OkoAmarashy: 11:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
666Advocate:
Igbos should also pass Ojukwu day bill in their houses of Assembly in the states.

Ojukwu that couldn't win an ordinary Senate seat in Anambra grin
Re: Breaking News!!! Bayelsa Passes Boro Day Celebration Bill Into Law!!! by haffaze777(m): 5:37am On Jun 29, 2022
BKayy:

Cannibalism is the heritage of you teeth filling savages

They're better than mkpurumiri people
Re: Breaking News!!! Bayelsa Passes Boro Day Celebration Bill Into Law!!! by BKayy: 8:07am On Jun 29, 2022
666Advocate:

Liar!!
Nobody is dragging your title with you.

Re: Breaking News!!! Bayelsa Passes Boro Day Celebration Bill Into Law!!! by 666Advocate: 8:42am On Jun 29, 2022
BKayy:

Nobody is dragging your title with you.

Igbos wrote that nonesense
Re: Breaking News!!! Bayelsa Passes Boro Day Celebration Bill Into Law!!! by BKayy: 8:49am On Jun 29, 2022
666Advocate:

Igbos wrote that nonesense
I said it. I know you drunkards are singing "Adaka Boro praises" out of ignorance.

None of you drunkards know anything about the dude's life, his education, map of the supposed Niger Delta Republic or anything. Just noises due to influence of Alcohol.

Anyways, what do I expect from a nation where a full community gather around every morning to drink kai kai?

Here is a testament from an interview with his brother David Boro

Re: Breaking News!!! Bayelsa Passes Boro Day Celebration Bill Into Law!!! by 666Advocate: 9:01am On Jun 29, 2022
BKayy:

I said it. I know you drunkards are singing "Adaka Boro praises" out of ignorance.

None of you drunkards know anything about the dude's life, his education, map of the supposed Niger Delta Republic or anything. Just noises due to influence of Alcohol.

Anyways, what do I expect from a nation where a full community gather around every morning to drink kai kai?

Here is a testament from an interview with his brother David Boro

Continue to lie.
Re: Breaking News!!! Bayelsa Passes Boro Day Celebration Bill Into Law!!! by Iriruaga100(m): 7:26am On Jun 30, 2022
BKayy:

And why are you the one complaining?
I never even start with you drunkards.

Don’t complain since you all are drug pushers, ritualist and prostitute.

(1) (2) (Reply)

B / Obi Unveils Agenda, Plans Reduction Of Governance Cost / PDP Making The Same Mistake It Made In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.