Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri (37598 Views)

Tinubu Is A Certified Drug Lord - Reno / Tinubu Is A Known Drug Lord – Reno Omokri (Pics) / Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by Advocate500: 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
Glare247:

Who are obi supporters ? Walahii if obi get 3milion vote for this election ,I go dey support am in any election encforth,
this comment proves your age.
Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
We all know this. I even heard a very popular Nigerian rap artiste was one of his mules.
Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by okhaiii(m): 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
Really?? Even his supporters know this about him. Its not a news.
Ddeliverer007:
I refuse to believe that tinubu was once involved in drugs. That can’t be true. Drugs in the US? This is probably the work of political haters.

Tinubu should sue this reno. Tinubu is not a drug lord.

He is a tout no doubt, corrupt no doubt, issues with his certificates no doubt, illegal wealth no doubt, but drugs, I don’t believe that..
Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by FatherOfJesus: 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
MICHEALADEX:
Peter Obi ahss likers will celebrate now that its Tinubu but will have erection once Reno attack Pandora Obligata
them no born am well to talk about Obi. We go finish am cheesy

Don't vote for a drug dealer and addict

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by SOFTSKILL: 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Tinubu won't even dare because Reno currently lives in the U.S.A and got first hand informations of Tinubu past deeds that will destroy Tinubu chances

First hand information on stupid*ty, anyway Tinubu took his dining table away from him and has since not recovered from the loss or what do you expect when you take candy from a baby?
Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by selfemployed(m): 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
Yankee101:

The Nigerian Constitution

is under a sentence of imprisonment or fine for an offence involving dishonesty or fraud or for any other offence imposed on him or her by any court or tribunal and no appeal is pending in respect of such a conviction.[i][/i]

Okay. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by emerged01(m): 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
I have already predicted this,any day Tinubu decides to run for president a lot would be dogged out. And I think he knows we will all see how prepare he is overcome the consequences of his past actions.

We should all know that everybody have a past. Even Reno has his own past.
Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by Mumusaphire: 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
PaedophileProph:
How some Yoruba youths are towing tribal lines and making this an Igbo vs Yoruba thing is baffling .
I mean, how can someone hate a people this bad , even if that person mean well for all of us
true talk, but sir, tinubu don't mean well for nigerians. If he mean well for us, he won't spent billions on just primary election. Where will he recover it from if he win d main election? Let vote wisely. Vote for ur choice that u think will give us best, while I do same sir. Shalom.
Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by FatherOfJesus: 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
I refuse to believe that tinubu was once involved in drugs. That can’t be true. Drugs in the US? This is probably the work of political haters.

He is a tout no doubt, corrupt no doubt, issues with his certificates no doubt, illegal wealth no doubt, but drugs, I don’t believe that..
I have evidence that he was convicted in the united states for rhis
Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by damiloladuke: 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
ok
Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
bicoloratrite9:
Tinubu omo olodo ide , these political neophytes can't lace Jagaban shoes. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man

Keep decieving your self there na
Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by Wipper7000: 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
[quote author=Ddeliverer007 post=114241317]
Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by paskal16: 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
Tinubu the druglord I hail o
Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by jamace(m): 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
selfemployed:
Is there any law that prevents an ex-drug lord from being a Nigerian president?

Capital YES.

Even to join the military or paramilitary, once you are an ex-convict, no employment for you.

Therefore, Tinubu being an ex-convict cannot be allowed to be president of Nigeria. GBAM.
Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by FatherOfJesus: 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
Zico5:
The people from that side are foolish and out of sense. They have forgotten that what goes around comes around. If someone like Reno omokri can open his mouth to call someone like Tinubu drug addict then these people have no bearing and should be put in their places. We Yoruba respect our elders and will never joke with them no matter what. They are just laying bad precedence for Peter Obi. You can't eat your cake and still have it. Not possible
a drug lord deserves no respect. You be mumu
Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by blazetitov: 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
Werey dey find attention as usual. Feeding his gullible Facebook dunces with junks.

You don't need to have him sue you. You release the said documents and see whether he will sue you or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
selfemployed:
Is there any law that prevents an ex-drug lord from being a Nigerian president?

PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON WHY NIGERIA IS GOING DOWN RAPIDLY. THEY NEED TO CHECK YOUR THINKING FACULTY.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by Voiceofthestree: 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
redcliff:

Did they tell you why its the biggest embassy in the world? A 3rd world country for that matter, its because of the number of applicants per year at the US embassy, it was only normal for them to increase their visa fees and use the proceeds to build another embassy and you are hailing them rather than see the underlying problem which is that alot more people are willing and ready to leave this country. Being the biggest embassy in the world does not necessarily make it a good thing.

If all the visa fee of people that they refuse is refund who born them well. They refuse almost 95% applicants daily use their money deh flex no be there fault
Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by FatherOfJesus: 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
lonecatt:
He might be a gworo chewing drug lord but you can only nail him with this if he was sentenced,he wasn't ,only forfeited his drugs which a bullion van paid SAN can argue that it does translate to being found guilty. Baba is a sophisticated crook
he was convicted and it shows on united states criminal database. I have evidence
Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by jimetagambo: 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
FatherOfJesus:

Reno is doing what he is being paid to do by PDP.

Reno knows that Tinubu is the only stumbling block to Atiku's presidency.

Peter Obi is not even in the competition. grin

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by Glare247(m): 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
Advocate500:
this comment proves your age.
U guys are toxic naturally,it showes ur level of tolerance is zero,mark my comment ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by SOFTSKILL: 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
FatherOfJesus:

A vote for Obidient is a vote for Pandora fraudster cum Igbo project. City boy all the way till O monk*y get sense
Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by meditator(m): 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
RedNeck1:
Choosing between Tinubu and Atiku is like choosing between two terminal illnesses.

Pls vote wisely my brothers and sisters.
OK then, we will vote for Kwankwaso, massively

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

Shut up your oozing mouth and learn to make research before commenting

Go and make research primary 3 boy
Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by FatherOfJesus: 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

A vote for Obidient is a vote for Pandora fraudster cum Igbo project. City boy all the way till O monk*y get sense
i am not Ibo.

Sha don't vote a drug lord. Omo ale tribalist
Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by lonecatt(m): 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
he was convicted and it shows on united states criminal database. I have evidence
ok can you paste it here
Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by Hakeem3(m): 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Common sense is not a law sir
grin grin that guy might still be in primary school pls take it easy on him. cheesy
Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by Ddeliverer007(m): 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
NaijaOlosho:

Shut up your oozing mouth and learn to make research before commenting

Go and make research primary 3 boy

Olosho, research about what?
Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by nedekid: 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
bicoloratrite9:
Tinubu omo olodo ide , these political neophytes can't lace Jagaban shoes. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man
Oga use other good attributes of Tinubu. Eko Atlantic while being good is certainly beyond your reach and that of 99% Of Nigerians, meaning you and I cannot afford to stay there. A 2bed flat is $1.5-2m for starters.
Rent for 1-2 bedroom starting from 25m.
As per the US embassy, the likelihood you will get visa sef get kleg.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
NaijaOlosho:

Keep decieving your self there na

You are the ones deceiving yourself. Obasanjo suffered the same attack late 1998 / early 1999. The saving grace for Obasanjo was the absence of social media. Just because he was contesting against Ekwueme.

Reno is too small and irrelevant. Tinubu does not have your time. You are too minute and insignificant to distract Tinubu from Journey ahead.

For over 15years, there are too many fake documents on social media to blackmail Tinubu, yet Authority in America said they are fake.

You are an ant. Ten thousand of ants cannot lift a cube of Sugar, they can only perambulate and confuse themselves the more.

You are confused already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters / Missing Man Found Dead In Nasarawa After Going Hiking With Friends (Pix) / Akindele Mary, The Best Teacher In Ekiti State Who Won A Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.