Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri (37595 Views)

Tinubu Is A Certified Drug Lord - Reno / Tinubu Is A Known Drug Lord – Reno Omokri (Pics) / Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by Yankee101: 7:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
Confirmed
Convicted
Conclusively

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by DLuciano: 7:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
bicoloratrite9:
Tinubu omo olodo ide , these political neophytes can't lace Jagaban shoes. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man
have you not read your man is a crook, a drug lord?

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by Pathfinder2090: 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
bicoloratrite9:
Tinubu omo olodo ide , these political neophytes can't lace Jagaban shoes. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man

Suffer no dey tire u abi?

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by SOFTSKILL: 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
Coolsperm:
We Yoruba Christian's will never vote Muslim Muslims ticket, muric even told Yoruba musls not to vote Yoruba Christian's

Obidient Osu dey disguise

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by Bobloco: 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
Reno Omokri has challenged Tinubu to sue him

Tinubu over to you

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by LaconicINC: 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
Nwodosis:
That means the cassava and agbado that the youths will be fed with in the military camps will be laced with drugs.
nairaland oo, this is savage! Vote Peter Obi and not shaky shaky ancestor without certificate

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by Glare247(m): 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
Coolsperm:
We Yoruba Christian's will never vote Muslim Muslims ticket, muric even told Yoruba musls not to vote Yoruba Christian's
Pls vote house fulanis den,
Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by Nwaotu10(m): 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
Nwodosis:
That means the cassava and agbado that the youths will be fed with in the military camps will be laced with drugs.
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by SOFTSKILL: 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
Reno please go for urgent brain transplant what you have up there is yoghurt
Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
Bobloco:
Reno Omokri has challenged Tinubu to sue him

Tinubu over to you
Tinubu won't even dare because Reno currently lives in the U.S.A and got first hand informations of Tinubu past deeds that will destroy Tinubu chances

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by olalekanba(m): 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
selfemployed:
Is there any law that prevents an ex-drug lord from being a Nigerian president?
I pity you and the three people that liked your post

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by Glare247(m): 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
Pathfinder2090:

Suffer no dey tire u abi?
Ur peter obi na saint from heaven now,angel gabriel,awon arindin omo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
You people have been regurgitating this news of drug since time immemorial. I think it's high time to reconstruct and reframe another lies without prove, so that people can masturbate on as usual grin. This drug of a thing is stall already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by SOFTSKILL: 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
LaconicINC:
nairaland oo, this is savage! Vote Peter Obi and not shaky shaky ancestor without certificate

City boy all the way, Peter Obi is a Igbo project

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by sageb: 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
Nwodosis:

chai! this is so funny

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by DrChukki: 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
selfemployed:

My brother, are you for real...?
Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by Advocate500: 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
MICHEALADEX:
Peter Obi ahss likers will celebrate now that its Tinubu but will have erection once Reno attack Pandora Obligata
that is why most of you think very slow ,reno have his candidate, if he attack your candidate, return same without waiting for validation from obi supporters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by frejatoye117: 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
The Drug Lord is Nigeria next President

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
Reno, you are too small and irrelevant. Tinubu does not have your time. You are too minute and insignificant to distract Tinubu from Journey ahead.

For over 15years, there are too many fake documents on social media to blackmail Tinubu, yet Authority in America said they are fake.

You are an ant. Ten thousand of ants cannot lift a cube of Sugar, they can only perambulate and confuse themselves the more.

You are confused already.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by bhella10: 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

Sorry, I was hasty. I thought your question was you trying to support a tinubu.
see them
Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by Glare247(m): 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Tinubu won't even dare because Reno currently lives in the U.S.A and got first hand informations of Tinubu past deeds that will destroy Tinubu chances
It will be interesting if he can do that
Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by BrownRoofRep: 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
Not just drug lord, Yekini Amoda Ogunlere is also a drug addict.
That's why his whole body is currently shaking like a vibrating phone.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by Charly68: 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
I pray your mouth won't kill you as you like to talk anyhow because of politics .. at your age and living in a white man's country .. one would have reasoned you should be reasonable and sensible
Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by Glare247(m): 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
Advocate500:
that is why most of you think very slow ,reno have his candidate, if he attack your candidate, return same without waiting for validation from obi supporters.
Who are obi supporters ? Walahii if obi get 3milion vote for this election ,I go dey support am in any election encforth,
Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by kennyg004: 7:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
Reno, learn to remain still. It matters
Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by Massiveglory: 7:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
With all respect sir, you are talking nonsense. Your lord is unfit to govern our country. When you don't respect yourself, whatever you see , you take.
Zico5:
The people from that side are foolish and out of sense. They have forgotten that what goes around comes around. If someone like Reno omokri can open his mouth to call someone like Tinubu drug addict then these people have no bearing and should be put in their places. We Yoruba respect our elders and will never joke with them no matter what. They are just laying bad precedence for Peter Obi. You can't eat your cake and still have it. Not possible

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by Yankee101: 7:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
selfemployed:

The Nigerian Constitution

is under a sentence of imprisonment or fine for an offence involving dishonesty or fraud or for any other offence imposed on him or her by any court or tribunal and no appeal is pending in respect of such a conviction.[i][/i]
Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by jimetagambo: 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
They are definitely seeing that Tinubu is the next president. Hence the mud- slinging grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by Karemarealty288(m): 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
It's baffling how Tinubu’s camp are yet to defend this drug issues as they vigorously defended his Chicago cert.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by Saintinoo(m): 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
selfemployed:
Reno omokri in a Facebook post has claimed to have documents to prove that the APC flagbearer for the 2023 presidential election, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a drug lord

https://www.facebook.com/111647580740689/posts/pfbid0oYyNAxh37jpsMkd6vH6cDAH8vw7NcGyfurftnbFGNNk3eNR4CnuHGUufhf32ccbol/

Oya Tinubu children come and defend you Father.
Re: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri by Reyhzor(m): 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
I pity you and the three people that liked your post
They're using multiple accounts to like and share, it's part of their job grin
Poverty is a disease

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Abiodun's Filling Station Rejects Old Naira Notes, Despite Threats / Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters / Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.