Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Why Are Tribes In Nigeria Scared To Have Their Own Small Country ~pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Tribes In Nigeria Scared To Have Their Own Small Country ~pictures (1112 Views)

Is Nigeria Really A Serious Country? (Pictures) / Why Are You Really Scared To Have Your Own Small Country, igbo oil? ~pictures / How Can Small Country Like Turkey Summon A Whole Africa To Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Tribes In Nigeria Scared To Have Their Own Small Country ~pictures by vasel15: 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
Why are you people scared? You will survive without oil and we would sell to you at a very cheap rate

I know ijaws are scared of the igbos, hahaha and we are like Russia to them, don't be scared ijaws, we don't harm you, just don't claim our land that is where you would have a problem

What is the population of Malta? That is your home work

I support every tribe to have their own small countries

Igbo nation

Ijaw Republic

Urhobo nation

And so on

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Tribes In Nigeria Scared To Have Their Own Small Country ~pictures by vasel15: 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
Stand alone we are tired of this forced marriage

1 Like

Re: Why Are Tribes In Nigeria Scared To Have Their Own Small Country ~pictures by Vincyman: 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
All tired, but how then can we do when the north are sucking the deltas from their oil
Re: Why Are Tribes In Nigeria Scared To Have Their Own Small Country ~pictures by vasel15: 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
Tribes in the south east, ijaws, Ogoni, ikwerrre, I promise you that we won't take any revenge we already forgive you for your betrayal a long time ago and this is why God has blessed the igbo man, we just want freedom, live life and sail to the Atlantic from the imo River and that is all
Re: Why Are Tribes In Nigeria Scared To Have Their Own Small Country ~pictures by vasel15: 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
Vincyman:
All tired, but how then can we do when the north are sucking the deltas from their oil

The North is so far away and we can stop them if we want but other tribes are scared
Re: Why Are Tribes In Nigeria Scared To Have Their Own Small Country ~pictures by vasel15: 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
We would sell you oyel and gas, just like Russia is selling to their allies at a very cheap price
Re: Why Are Tribes In Nigeria Scared To Have Their Own Small Country ~pictures by Vincyman: 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
It's not scared or something like that, the big men have dominated already in all angles of the country and you know how greedy and bloody they are, but meanwhile Nigeria needs war not dialogue.
vasel15:

The North is so far away and we can stop them if we want but other tribes are scared

1 Like

Re: Why Are Tribes In Nigeria Scared To Have Their Own Small Country ~pictures by vasel15: 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
Vincyman:
It's not scared or something like that, the big men have dominated already in all angles of the country and you know how greedy and bloody they are, but meanwhile Nigeria needs war not dialogue.

Hahaha
Re: Why Are Tribes In Nigeria Scared To Have Their Own Small Country ~pictures by Cypress042(m): 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
vasel15:
Why are you people scared? You will survive without oil and we would sell to you at a very cheap rate

I know ijaws are scared of the igbos, hahaha and we are like Russia to them, don't be scared ijaws, we don't harm you, just don't claim our land that is where you would have a problem

Igbo nation

Ijaw Republic

Urhobo nation

And so on
You're entitled to you own opinion though, i for reason small matter give you cool

Nevertheless is okay smiley
Re: Why Are Tribes In Nigeria Scared To Have Their Own Small Country ~pictures by vasel15: 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
Cypress042:
You're entitled to you own opinion though, i for reason small matter give you cool

Nevertheless is okay smiley

Talk, nobody will beat you
Re: Why Are Tribes In Nigeria Scared To Have Their Own Small Country ~pictures by Cypress042(m): 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
vasel15:

Talk, nobody will beat you
Funny though, have actually forgotten what i wanted say. Good night man smiley
Re: Why Are Tribes In Nigeria Scared To Have Their Own Small Country ~pictures by 666Advocate: 9:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ijaws are not scared of Igbos Ijaws are as large as Igbos
Re: Why Are Tribes In Nigeria Scared To Have Their Own Small Country ~pictures by 666Advocate: 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
Secondly country is not LGA urhobo have nothing sensible to convince UN to give them country.
They even hate each other
Re: Why Are Tribes In Nigeria Scared To Have Their Own Small Country ~pictures by 666Advocate: 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ijaw Republic is bigger than the 51 smallest countries in the world including Isreal and Rwanda.
Re: Why Are Tribes In Nigeria Scared To Have Their Own Small Country ~pictures by babyfaceafrica: 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
It's not as easy as you think. It's better breaking into two or three than just 200 countries.. The suffer will be loud
Re: Why Are Tribes In Nigeria Scared To Have Their Own Small Country ~pictures by 666Advocate: 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
It's not as easy as you think. It's better breaking into two or three than just 200 countries.. The suffer will be loud

Yugoslavia broke into 8 countries and the population was Lagos size
Re: Why Are Tribes In Nigeria Scared To Have Their Own Small Country ~pictures by babyfaceafrica: 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
666Advocate:

Yugoslavia broke into 8 countries and the population was Lagos size
You won't understand, you are using oyinbo compare US? Make una break as you like
Re: Why Are Tribes In Nigeria Scared To Have Their Own Small Country ~pictures by ajekpaks(m): 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
OP I know for sure that you are not Igbo, because no Igbo man will embarrass himself this way...

Whatever you're looking for you shall find
Re: Why Are Tribes In Nigeria Scared To Have Their Own Small Country ~pictures by vasel15: 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
ajekpaks:
OP I know for sure that you are not Igbo, because no Igbo man will embarrass himself this way...

Whatever you're looking for you shall find

Will you keep quiet
Re: Why Are Tribes In Nigeria Scared To Have Their Own Small Country ~pictures by vasel15: 7:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
666Advocate:
Ijaws are not scared of Igbos Ijaws are as large as Igbos

Then why are you people scared of the igbos? You have been scared since 1967,evdn adaka boro had to get sponsorship from the fulanis to wage a fake declaration of independence
Re: Why Are Tribes In Nigeria Scared To Have Their Own Small Country ~pictures by vasel15: 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
666Advocate:
Secondly country is not LGA urhobo have nothing sensible to convince UN to give them country.
They even hate each other

Urhobo have the right to create their own small country I don't care if they are 20k people
Re: Why Are Tribes In Nigeria Scared To Have Their Own Small Country ~pictures by 666Advocate: 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
vasel15:

Urhobo have the right to create their own small country I don't care if they are 20k people

Landlocked with no reasonable mineral resources.

They even hate themselves.
Okpe clan say Okpe tribe

Uvwie say Uvwie tribe.
Re: Why Are Tribes In Nigeria Scared To Have Their Own Small Country ~pictures by ThankGodFriday(m): 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
666Advocate:

Okpe clan say Okpe tribe

Uvwie say Uvwie tribe.

Don't they have oil too
Re: Why Are Tribes In Nigeria Scared To Have Their Own Small Country ~pictures by vasel15: 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
666Advocate:

Okpe clan say Okpe tribe

Uvwie say Uvwie tribe.

Oil is already gone and the world is going green, Singapore don't have oil, ok, let all tribes have their own country and that is where I stand, even ijaws are sealocked, igbos can sail to the Atlantic from the imo River without disturbing anyone
Re: Why Are Tribes In Nigeria Scared To Have Their Own Small Country ~pictures by Ofodirinwa: 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
vasel15:

Igbo nation

Ijaw Republic

Urhobo nation

And so on

'igbo nation' would be 40+ million people. How is that small?
Re: Why Are Tribes In Nigeria Scared To Have Their Own Small Country ~pictures by Ofodirinwa: 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
666Advocate:
Ijaw Republic is bigger than the 51 smallest countries in the world including Isreal and Rwanda.

Ijaw is not half of Bayelsa. Yenegoa is not even Ijaw. So i don't agree
Re: Why Are Tribes In Nigeria Scared To Have Their Own Small Country ~pictures by vasel15: 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

I am talking about other tribes, I don't want any forced marriage
Re: Why Are Tribes In Nigeria Scared To Have Their Own Small Country ~pictures by Ofodirinwa: 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
vasel15:

I am talking about other tribes, I don't want any forced marriage
Re: Why Are Tribes In Nigeria Scared To Have Their Own Small Country ~pictures by 666Advocate: 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

Ijaw is not half of Bayelsa. Yenegoa is not even Ijaw. So i don't agree

Who are you to say who is Ijaw or not?
You know nothing about Ijaw
Re: Why Are Tribes In Nigeria Scared To Have Their Own Small Country ~pictures by vasel15: 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
666Advocate:

Who are you to say who is Ijaw or not?
You know nothing about Ijaw

You should have answered him, your only Ijaw land bayelsa is not even fully Ijaw so how would you manage other tribes there?
Re: Why Are Tribes In Nigeria Scared To Have Their Own Small Country ~pictures by 666Advocate: 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
vasel15:

You should have answered him, your only Ijaw land bayelsa is not even fully Ijaw so how would you manage other tribes there?

Bayelsa is fully Ijaw State and Ijaws are in six States.

(1) (Reply)

Everybody In Abuja Is Now Obidient / Kwakwanso Should Pick Okezie Ikpeazu As His Running Mate / 2023: More Than 50% Of New Voters Want Their Pvcs Because Of Peter Obi –Arabambi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.